Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online (91829 Views)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by yemi1504: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
patoski39:
I saw one of his video whr he was motivating mocking young men to double their hustle o.
God dn catch am

I saw that one too! But I don't blame him sha, some of these ladies in this generation that love money past their lives are the causes.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by yemi1504: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
aralgreen:
Moral of the story. Don't compare yourself to any big man living in mansion and riding big cars not all have clean �

You can say that again!
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
oneMalik:
you don't talk to fools ..... they are everywhere

If you don't tell them they are foolish, they may likely never discover!
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
Na Tilumbu boy's. Na Tilumbu body guard useless criminals

Na thieves and criminals dey support the useless druggie
He is also a Christian
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
APC and Criminality is like Amala and Ewedu.

Look at the people canvassing for Tinubu to become president.

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
he is also a Christian too

Joe Igbokwe, Orji Uzor Kalu, Yemi Osibanjo, etc, are all Christians and work directly and indirectly for APC!

So, what is your point exactly?!! Why bring in religion?!?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
broadman20:

You are talking rubbish and defending a criminal,

Is Osibnjo not a Christian?

Is Babarchar Lawal not a Christian?

And many more,

We are talking about how the devilish party has dealt with Nigerians and is still still dealing with them, and how Nigerians should escape from their grip and you are here playing your religions card.

Without ethnic and religious sentiment what else can you do?

Criminals seeking to be in power by all means, God will expose all of Una one by one.

Your turn is coming.

You linking him to Tinubu makes you foolish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Emdebby2: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
His cup is full.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Racoon:
APC-gang of kidnappers. When we are not done with bandits, fulani and BH terrorists.
and Ik-kpa pkai turn out to be a Christian kidnapper
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Stronghold91: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Nigeria don cast sha...

We need a military to take over

military are less corrupt and more
decent than this civilian

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by 8stargeneral: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
We still HV many of them walking freely....but one day monkey go go market he will not return
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by goaldynman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
The kidnapper is one of the structure which Thief.nubu & APC is hoping to rig the election!!

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Hmmmmm... Looks like a friendly chat, nothing shows the guy is arrested.

Na so
it's a throwback before arrest
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Startrap: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
I believe you are a youth with no eyes if you have eyes, you lack vision. Who is on the background banner? APC presidency. Who is on his shirt campaign? APC Gubernatorial. Open your head to reality and close your heart to sentiments
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Where did you see Tinubu in this picture?

He was seen in deep worship in Church too, is it safe to say only criminals an thieves go to Church?

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by MadamOk(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
God go dey expose them one by one

Werey hand don touch you
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Not all Range Rover or Benz you see on the road was bought with clean money.

Do the crime and do the time.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by broadman20: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You linking him to Tinubu makes you foolish

Hahahaha!

A mad man will always call a normal man " Mad Man".

As if this is the first time you are hearing that your Tinubu is a Criminal?

I'm I Chief Gani Fahwemi who first called him a fraudulent and criminally minded man.

I'm I the American government that frozen his drug related account that contained thousands of dollars?

I keep seeing people who says that defending Tinubu and APC makes you look stupid and I'm experiencing it now.

What a great day.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Osanoghodua1: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Doesn't come as a surprise.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by SaLongs1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol

Modified: for all those quoting me, I pointed this out cause we have a thing of linking criminals to our bias & make everyone from were we are against look like the criminal we point out. So in light of that, since he is a Christian, I linked him to his religion. & Now tears is all over the timeline.

If you want people to stop doing this, understand that not to blanket criminals with people they share tribes, religion and ethnicity with.

grin grin such is life
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Idamond: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Where did you see Tinubu in this picture?

He was seen in deep worship in Church too, is it safe to say only criminals an thieves go to Church?

it also safe to say all Muslim are terrorist?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by princewarri1985: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
this one is not new for naija na, because i was once travelling from warri to lagos and we got to a check point in ore, and the sienna bus driver was trying to hand over the car document to the policeman and the policeman told him ''oga keep your papers back because nothing concerm me concern your vehicle papers just give me my 500 naira make you dey go and even if you carry human head inside this vehicle self he non concern me''
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by oxygeng: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Skankamola:

Most politicians recruit thugs even directly from prison.
you don't understand nofing mehn. He said lots of politicians are like him, there you are talking of recruits.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by TheGift: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

What do you expect , when the politics of the polity is populated by petty thieves and proper criminals?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Only Gullible People or Pretenders would be surprised about this development and It likes. For every Human Being you see In Nigeria living good Life, There Is an amount of Canker Worms In his/her Cupboard. Even many Poor People manipulate too but All these games are Just on different levels. Don't let anyone deceive you Including Me. Human Beings are not what they portray to be or What you think/thought they Are. Humans are extremely CRUEL. Na who dem CATCH be THIEF. Next Please..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by QozzyBrown: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Idamond:

it also safe to say all Muslim are terrorist?

I guess it is safe to say all Christians are Kidnappers and Murderers too. Right??
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by LastProphet: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hobbiton:
I'm not a supporter of APC but I just want to say Nigerians are hypocrites.

The dude is also a Christian too don't forget to add that

See him in church crying.. lol

Modified: for all those quoting me, I pointed this out cause we have a thing of linking criminals to our bias & make everyone from were we are against look like the criminal we point out. So in light of that, since he is a Christian, I linked him to his religion. & Now tears is all over the timeline.

If you want people to stop doing this, understand that not to blanket criminals with people they share tribes, religion and ethnicity with.

I don't know why simple reasoning is difficult for most Muslims especially when they have attended islamiya. Get it for the last time: The reason Muslims are linked is because they use their mouth to say they did it for Allah or Mohammed!!! Have you heard any Christian criminal including this useless one say that he kidnapped or killed because of Jesus Christ Or do you hear a Christian utter "in Jesus name" before blowing a bomb on himself? So who are really those linking Islam to their acts?Is you yourselves the Muslims!!!!! Is you, you and you!!! Fooooooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by bergs2: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
lonelydora:
This is a warning to all "I tap into your grace" crew.

Not all Range Rover or Benz you see on the road was bought with clean money.

Do the crime and do the time.

My worry is that most hardworking young people will use these crooks measure their own success: some after seeing them will think they ain't doing enough, mounting unnecessary pressure on themselves

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Mike008(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Hmmmmm... Looks like a friendly chat, nothing shows the guy is arrested.

Na so

This is prior to his arrest. He is chilling with only boxers somewhere now.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by Intrepid01(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anyone on any nonsense uniform na law enforcement agent. The poster should tell us the law enforcement agency this ones belong to.
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by nedekid: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
This one na mc oluomo equivalent for bayalsa, naa, political thug. See him shirt, apc governorship candidate support.
Some folks here based on tribal reasons want to foster a man running organised crime syndicate on the whole country.
Who does not know such people as this fellow and the one in oshodi are the "muscle" used to unleash violence?
Re: Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online by ShaqFu: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is why it is best never to envy those who make so much noise online by showing wealth they can't provide proof of how they got it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.