Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Was Drugged At A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Drugged At A Party (4886 Views)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / Help!! My FianceƩ Has Drugged Me!! (graphic Pics) / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello guys its been a while I posted here. I'm back with another update.

I have this business partner helping me out in real estate. She is a smart young lady, very pretty and tech savvy. Everyone has their bad habits, so does my business partner. She smokes like a chimney.

I really have no qualms about her living her life the way she wants.

So today I was with her around 11am after church service discussing about our next line of action when she received a call from her dope dealer to come for his child's naming ceremony. She begged me to follow her there and I obliged.

We took bolt and arrived there in less than 40 minutes. Guys, come and see people smoking their lives out. I felt so awkward in their midst. The young lady quickly got that paper and started wrapping her own dope, brought a seat for me and I sat.

One thing I found quite amusing was that this guy in question did not know me b4, but he was so welcoming and free. I was baffled cos I could have been a police officer, but he didn't care.

They offered me some smoke which I declined, they offered me some Spirit, and I also declined. People started raising eye brows, so the lady came to me and told me to accept something or I might be sending the wrong signals.

I finally opted for a bottle of hero. Soon a plate of porridge plantain was before me. Mehn I was salivating at the aroma. There was fish, snail, pere winkle, etc. Finally something I could accept whole heartedly.

I jumped on the plate of food like I had not eaten for days. Little did I know that I was setting myself up for a laugh.

Guys, the food was drugged and I did not know. After finishing the food, I couldn't stand again.

Everybody just laughed at me. My friend just ordered bolt and took me home.

I still had to send d guy 100k for his generosity and hospitality. It's not easy to give people free food in this difficult times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
U are doing well

2 Likes

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by 7buckz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
All the good boys have join geng!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
illicit:
U are doing well

How na
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
7buckz:
All the good boys have join geng!

I never join
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Chris2863(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

I have this business partner helping me out in real estate. She is a smart young lady, very pretty and tech savvy. Everyone has their bad habits, so does my business partner. She smokes like a chimney.

So today I was with her around 11am after church service discussing about our next line of action when she received a call from her dope dealer to come for his child's naming ceremony. She begged me to follow her there and I obliged.

We took bolt and arrived there in less than 40 minutes. Guys, come and see people smoking their lives out. I felt so awkward in their midst. The young lady quickly got that paper and started wrapping her own dope, brought a seat for me and I sat.

One thing I found quite amusing was that this guy in question did not know me b4, but he was so welcoming and free. I was baffled cos I could have been a police officer, but he didn't care.

They offered me some smoke which I declined, they offered me some Spirit, and I also declined. People started raising eye brows, so the lady came to me and told me to accept something or I might be sending the wrong signals.

I finally opted for a bottle of hero. Soon a plate of porridge plantain was before me. Mehn I was salivating at the aroma. There was fish, snail, pere winkle, etc. Finally something I could accept whole heartedly.

I jumped on the plate of food like I had not eaten for days. Little did I know that I was setting myself up for a laugh.

Guys, the food was drugged and I did not know. After finishing the food, I couldn't stand again.

I still had to send d guy 100k for his generosity and hospitality. It's not easy to give people free food in this difficult times.
all these yahoo boys and their doings. 100k for giving you food wey igbo full inside

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chris2863:
all these yahoo boys and their doings. 100k for giving you food wey igbo full inside

Y u dey call me yahoo boy?
I be Google boy o
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by BigYash: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

I be Google boy o
G boy.. Na the same thing na.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
BigYash:
G boy.. Na the same thing na.

Nooo. I no be Internet fraudster o. I dey bet o
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by nifemi25(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
According to your thread, you don't smoke and you enjoyed a food that was drugged to the extent you wanted to dash the celebrant a whooping 100k. Continue sho ti gbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
nifemi25:
According to your thread, you don't smoke and you enjoyed a food that was drugged to the extent you wanted to dash the celebrant a whooping 100k. Continue sho ti gbo

Who b dis
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by BigYash: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

Nooo. I no be Internet fraudster o. I dey bet o
Give me odds to stake 20k .. Like 1k odds o..
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
BigYash:
Give me odds to stake 20k .. Like 1k odds o..
Hahaha. No b juju b dat?
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by BigYash: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin
ublight:

Hahaha. No b juju b dat?
lwkmd. Na grand audit or nothing o.. grin
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
BigYash:
grin lwkmd. Na grand audit or nothing o.. grin

No be so oooo. U go wound o
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by justicechichex: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Taaaah. This op just dey catch cruise. U dash 'em 100k for food wey dem drug. Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Chris2863(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

I be Google boy o
sad smiley
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
justicechichex:
Taaaah. This op just dey catch cruise. U dash 'em 100k for food wey dem drug. Haba!

I don dash person for this forum 100k b4. Person wey no do anything for me
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by justicechichex: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

I don dash person for this forum 100k b4. Person wey no do anything for me

Hmm. Check out. Odogwu money spender. Tuale!!
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
justicechichex:

Hmm. Check out. Odogwu money spender. Tuale!!

Hmmmm. I no be big spender. I still dey learn
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by BigYash: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

No be so oooo. U go wound o
grin
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by justicechichex: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

Hmmmm. I no be big spender. I still dey learn
I know say u just wan try stay humble buh u reach jhoor.
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
justicechichex:

I know say u just wan try stay humble buh u reach jhoor.

Na u be me?
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
You sent 100k?

Okay, your story seems more unbelievable now undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by darichlife: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

How do I join your friends clique they seem to be living a simple and honest life.
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by stinjoe(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Naming ceremony fa! I just pity for the baby.
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by podium(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Comot one zero, dash me 10k...
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by ublight: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
I don run o. Billing don start
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Veenbanks(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:
I don run o. Billing don start
Someone should give op weed so that he can send those hungry people money. Broke and funny people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by kelspinall(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
thank God no be poison..

1 Like

Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Evergreen4(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
ublight:

Bro pls help me with 10k to fix my phone screen. Thanks
Re: I Was Drugged At A Party by Rexymania(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Marijuana dey the food

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Am New Here / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.