Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. (6661 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

U re daft, foolish people like u married olosho even with 2 kids somewhere, and they will still be boasting on top of ur stupidity

Get ur sense properly and go out and see trend among ladies.

Go online and see behavior of ladies.

Try to have common sense and stop do gragra

U have brain yet u married a disvirgined lady, why dnt ur foolish creature rejected lady disvirgined by someone else before u claim intelligent superhuman?

Lady u wife that not Virgin ,how ur stupid for nothing like u will know if she ever do runs covertly?

Abeg disappear for wise people to comment.

I didn't read this jargon , go and read your books boy.
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Super!

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Rickmann: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Share her number bro, I'm planing on a 2 weeks tour in the east soon, first time I'll be visiting any state in the east. I will carry her for one weekend and her friends for the rest.

See achievement..
Come collect trophy.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rickmann:

See achievement..
Come collect trophy.
keep your trophy to yourself and face wetin face you. Don't give yourself headache over another man's lifestyle that's not affecting you in anyway

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:
was at popular nwoke udi bar in Awka yesterday relaxing and enjoying myself. I went through codedrums site, opened one of the profiles and picked up her number and charted her up. It happens she stays down unizik school's gate. She sent her lodge and room number to me, got there and met two beautiful girls. Her friend immediately left us, this girl is extremely beautiful and accommodating and can Bleep very well. Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?

You're hooked!

If you know what is good for you, resist the strong urge to go back to her again, otherwise, I laa!
She can never be solely yours.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're hooked!

If you know what is good for you, resist the strong urge to go back to her again, otherwise, I laa!
She can never be solely yours.
Typical onye mommy cheesy

Uwa emebie la o...

It wasn't like this before...
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Why do you guys sleep with prostitutes thought?

Most of you here would say you want to get married to a virgin so that she doesn't cheat on you, yet you're willing to pay money to someone whose job is to sleep with men and is exposed to a lot of them.

You might as well get into an open marriage and allow your wife to sleep with other men while you sleep with other women.
Ulforex:
was at popular nwoke udi bar in Awka yesterday relaxing and enjoying myself. I went through codedrums site, opened one of the profiles and picked up her number and charted her up. It happens she stays down unizik school's gate. She sent her lodge and room number to me, got there and met two beautiful girls. Her friend immediately left us, this girl is extremely beautiful and accommodating and can Bleep very well. Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Typical onye mommy cheesy

Uwa emebie la o...

It wasn't like this before...

Hahahahaha

O mebiri lee anya n'azu? Ashi gba! cheesy

O wu ihe technology butere.

@ulforex, if you don't mind my curiosity; do men who patronize prostitutes kiss them while having sex with them?
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by stacyadams: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Any day I give birth to a female gender,imma sacrifice her to the gods..... Mosdii come and tell them grin
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha

@ulforex, if you don't mind my curiosity; do men who patronize prostitutes kiss them while having sex with them?
Ashii agbaala uwa.. cheesy

Before atleast a man woos a lady, feelings develope and build up with hugs, pecks, kisses and romance before that energetic sex..

Ugbu a , just enter online, chat someone up,ya si gi biawa..Next her roommate excuses u guys, oru don start.. lipsrsealed

Worst is, this babe nwere ike a serious guy choro ilu ya is the one paying For her education and apartment o..smh

Eji love of his life eme hook up for low self esteem guys.. grin

That question though... grin grin
Man having sex no know Wetin the happen at that minute and hour o..Until ya lotuo.. cheesy

With ihe ndi m huga nowadays, eshi o wula i huru pre wedding pics m, mara na peace of mind wu factory fitted before the meeting...I can't can.

Before mmadu akporo onye umu yahoo mebichara kpoba na ulo.. undecided
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
purehustle101:
I guess your first time of banging a hook up girl. How can a sane man have feelings for a public hole. you need a rehab
Are you speaking from a professional banger point of view? grin

Na person go still marry the babe..

If you know what people are doing to atleast feed, you will weep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Ashii agbaala uwa.. cheesy

Before atleast a man woos a lady, feelings develope and build up with hugs, pecks, kisses and romance before that energetic sex..

Ugbu a , just enter online, chat someone up,ya si gi biawa..Next her roommate excuses u guys, oru don start.. lipsrsealed

Worst is, this babe nwere ike a serious guy choro ilu ya is the one paying For her education and apartment o..smh

Eji love of his life eme hook up for low self esteem guys.. grin

As in ehn! Ike gwuru o! grin

That question though... grin grin
Man having sex no know Wetin the happen at that minute and hour o..Until ya lotuo.. cheesy

With ihe ndi m huga nowadays, eshi o wula i huru pre wedding pics m, mara na peace of mind wu factory fitted before the meeting...I can't can.
Before mmadu akporo onye umu yahoo mebichara kpoba na ulo.. undecided

I si'm a jula? I've always wondered naa. cheesy
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ulforex:
The mind blowing sex is tearing your thoughts cheesy

A doctor friend told me some months ago how these hook up ladies apply some of these acclaimed kanyan mata stuffs in their Vagina..Which makes you want to have more after first outing.

I laughed and told him, thats business strategy to keep the ministry moving.. cheesy

Anyway you are hooked..Every man will cherish a great sex experience, but not all will be with a hook up lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

As in ehn! Ike gwuru o! grin

I si'm a jula? I've always wondered naa. cheesy

Some do, some don't maybe irritated.

For udi mmadu m ihe ji aso m oyi, I can't.

Even a girl friend ga asa nu ahu before Action go start.

Some men dey run shit, likewise some ladies. lipsrsealed
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Some do, some don't maybe irritated.

For udi mmadu m ihe ji aso m oyi, I can't.

Even a girl friend ga asa nu ahu before Action go start.

Some men dey run shit, likewise some ladies. lipsrsealed

I just find it super disgusting.
Especially with the kind of reckless sex people have these days.
God forbid!
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

I just find it super disgusting.
Especially with the kind of reckless sex people have these days.
God forbid!
Lol...Umu nwoke, eji sex mere Anyi ihe..Mana nwoke ma the implactions of these reckless ones, will move far ahead.

Ma spiritual and STIs exposure ya na ya so..

O si God forbid.. grin grin
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ulforex:
Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?
Obviously because they are not looking for men like you who gladly bed prostitutes yet with hangups such as the one you express here. undecided
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Umu nwoke, eji sex mere Anyi ihe..Mana nwoke ma the implactions of these reckless ones, will move far ahead.

Ma spiritual and STIs exposure ya na ya so..

O si God forbid.. grin grin

I just feel that e werela ihe that was supposed to be beautiful, ha e mebie ya.
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

I just feel that e werela ihe that was supposed to be beautiful, ha e mebie ya.
That is eeh...I am not even afraid for myself, because I know my ways around it when I want to settle down.

But, I am scared of ndi umu m ndi nwoke ga alu.. lipsrsealed
At a time sex ga adi ka ebe ana eme hugging.
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

That is eeh...I am not even afraid for myself, because I know my ways around it when I want to settle down.

But, I am scared of ndi umu m ndi nwoke ga alu.. lipsrsealed
At a time sex ga adi ka ebe ana eme hugging.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

As my mum would say ihe ojoo wu ihe na a t'ochi. grin
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Richy4(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

if you don't mind my curiosity; do men who patronize prostitutes kiss them while having sex with them? .
I heard kissing attracts extra charges... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Richy4:

Na wah o! grin
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

As my mum would say ihe ojoo wu ihe na a t'ochi. grin

Ike gwuru totally.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Cutehector(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2022
stacyadams:
Any day I give birth to a female gender,imma sacrifice her to the gods..... Mosdii come and tell them grin
cheesy
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Richy4:

lmao, because he is kissing Lips that will give him riches or what. I dont get.

Some men are mad normally. Pay to kiss, pay to touch breast that will arouse the touchee, pay to bang woman that will enjoy the banging.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2022
If women decided to pay men for sex, alot of men will be on the streets doing runs.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2022
A male prostitute selecting. You're no better than her because you too are into hookup. So marry her. That way both of you can thrive in the business. Your children too will take over when you both are old and weak to continue.

Shame!

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Richy4(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Cutehector:
lmao, because he is kissing Lips that will give him riches or what. I dont get.

Some men are mad normally. Pay to kiss, pay to touch breast that will arouse the touchee, pay to bang woman that will enjoy the banging.
cheesy cheesy
It is services buddy... Client based rules..
I guess it's because of hygiene( mouth odour reasons)...
Based on what I heard from my course mates Wayback in Uni, Some commercial workers do that mainly on their male Plus sized client... They tend to waive the rules on good-looking clients/ Sabi do clients grin...

Some feel that they can't give their all in their trade... Kissing is a strong intimacy according to their chronicles cheesy.. it's funny though..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Ulforex: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha

sure ,when you are feeling the sex . subconsciously you will start the kissing
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mariahAngel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ulforex:
sure ,when you are feeling the sex . subconsciously you will start the kissing

And they allow it?
I hear some charge extra for that, while others simply don't allow it.

Did you later hook up with that girl again?
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Ulforex: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

And they allow it? yes
I hear some charge extra for that, while others simply don't allow it. correct

Did you later hook up with that girl again? yes
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by ceeceeuwa: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Helpout12345:
Go and marry her na because both of you are compatible.

A man patronizing olosho is an olosho himself.
It is called "brolosho".

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Kenyan Female Sexologist Shows Married Women Latest Sex Positions On TV (pics) / Must Marriage Be About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.