Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner (32578 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by eedimo(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Lol
I thought as much!!!
Sincerely I'm not surprised.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
NL is now a petty news sites. there are millions of fake igbo names on twitter with SW users behind supporting tinubu and they have been bursted several times by david hundeyin on twitter. but you guys never sent that to fp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by oluwaseyi0: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
if not for purpose of pettiness and division, why should this type of childish thread be push to front page

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Xvvsg7g: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Yoooo

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Ibkhaleel: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2022
This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SenecaTheYonger: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
How is he a peter obi supporter? Just because he's igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Ibkhaleel: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
jumper524:
Even for nairaland.
The other one say him be yoruba dat year with him fake yoruba when Google no translate well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Gbeng30(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
My prayer points is that God should make my enemies so busy like Reno, that at the end their faces should be covered in shame.

Even if Reno calls Peter Obi all sought of names, I have made up my mind to vote him, absolutely nothing can make me change my mind. If he likes he should call Obi a kidnapper, I will still vote him.

this people are jittery and disturb ..I'm not surprised... Obedient is the only way out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
We have had a Yoruba man forming Igbo and Tinubu supporter exposed.

All these things are simply nothing, it is people that have nothing reasonable to campaign with for their candidate that go about singing about it like say they have found something tangible to campaign with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by david22uu(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
k
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly
Shove your opinion down your a$$

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by GenerationNext: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Chai! see write up. grin grin ;DAre you saying that Peter Obi does not have nothing supporters.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins wins any state, it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.
Fixed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Lashist(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Obi like his supporters lies appears to be a common decimal among them.

There are sincere peter Obi supporters out there supporting him sincerely, unfortunately their principal and a large percentage the followership just love lies and deception.

If you support such lies you are a Son or Daughter of the devil!

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires" John 8:44

Watch this video and see how the fellow was exposed!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBFdzsw1ZU
I will wait for you to stupidly talk about the lies of BAT and atiku or are those ones and most of their supporters not liars too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2022
blackpanda:
Loooolzz

They are all scam
You think so shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Nwaotu10(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2022
MEHHNNN PETER OBI EVERYWHERE.
NAIRALAND IS INDIRECTLY MAKING OBI MORE FAMOUS AH SWEAR. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:
Reno wasn't lying after all..

Obi Pandora and his minions are all crooked and fraudulent clowns..

smh...
Compare with this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Lashist(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is the greatest liar of all time, he lies effortlessly
While tinubu is a saint abi? There is no greater liar than tinubu that promised student loans and no more strike in apc tenure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Gbeng30(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Whatever name he might used...no body care.. One thing that is certain is that obedient is the only way out of these disaster apc has brought upon us ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by onuman: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
It's time those northerners who are bent on a northerner to succeed President Buhari, are shown their own separate sharia country.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
blackpanda:

Well then it shows that obi is not the solution. You all are the same with the people u are complaining about. You don't want to do right, u just want to win. But actually u will lose.
Really

How shameful some persons can be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
Naso them dey always do.

They are fake like their master Obi GCE.
Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Nonsoco80(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
And what is the essence of bringing this one out . It makes no meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:
As a result of Peter Obi dividing the Party by taking away the SE voting bloc, Wike, Makinde and others in the southern part of Nigeria are doing everything to break up whatever remains of the PDP into two
Agbado analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by GeneralPula: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Foreseer post=117018433][/quote]
You kept spamming all threads with fake image. Nigerians are not biafrans with low IQ

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Ucloaded01: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Like Obi like his supporters lies appears to be a common decimal among them.

Rhino the king of stupidity at it again. Not surprised agbado urchins will believe this too.
How is '09' and '009' the same? You created fake account with usernames similar to Obi supporter and later accuse them of not being who they are. Try more efforts dullards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by onuman: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Googledotcom:
My prayer points is that God should make my enemies so busy like Reno, that at the end their faces should be covered in shame.

Even if Reno calls Peter Obi all sought of names, I have made up my mind to vote him, absolutely nothing can make me change my mind. If he likes he should call Obi a kidnapper, I will still vote him.

The same northerners made Reno Omokri leave Aso Rock and go to exile in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Foreseer: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Xbox2005:
Every thing about this man and his supporters is full of lies,deceit, propaganda and drama.l pray we don't enter another one chance
Ok.

Compare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.