Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner (32579 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.
We know these actions exist across parties including Nairaland.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by SugarGirl44(f): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Guyman01:

This is the worst campaign strategy I have seen in a long time.
I don't even know APC and PDP selling point, it's just Obi they talk about undecided

APC doesn't need any selling point apart from the fact that you and your family members are living in Lagos.
Go to anambra and campaign for obi if e sure for you.

4 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Salewa97: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Karlosorji:
none of your family member is fit to unlace Peter Obi's shoes. You guys are wasting your time

Peter Obi claimed he had only one shoe.

Is that the one my family will unlace? At least my father have more than one shoes coz he spent his money and he’s not a slave to money like Obituary Pandora.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by UNDFTD: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anyone supporting any election or any of the CROOKED candidates in LIEGERIA in 2023 is the DEVIL incarnate. You do NOT bode well for the citizens. LIEGERIA is dead and we MUST do whatever it takes to bury it not just six feet below but 1000 feet.
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by mightyhaze: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117020889][/quote] won't you rather vote for this dapper,young , intelligent and energetic dude grin
Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Zetty177x: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's campaign is fueled by lies and misrepresentations. If he wins it will be the biggest 419 in the history of fraud.

I must vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by Tycyborg(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I don’t understand why APC people talk about corruption when they have Asiwaju flying their flag. Do you want me to talk about billions that have been eaten by monkeys, swallowed by snakes or the 109b an AGF stole. What about Babachir lawal or the billions used to feed non-existent kids in schools. Don’t even talk about corruption while you support APC.

Did I mention apc? I mentioned all parties or should I say parties with the most followers... It shows your paspective... I stated the truth with no bias... So is obi innocent? Is atiku innocent and rather is tinubu not innocent so why give a double standard it shows how shallow we are as nigerians... If I steal maggi and another stole meat in the pot and another stole a phone... Theif is theif... Was obi not part of jonathan administration? Did lot of looting not take place to an extent jonathan said corruption is not stealing... It's so stunning how nigerians forget things easily just because of their greed... The truth is if we are part of a thing and everyone faces a single person... It's called envy and jealousy... No two words about it... It's plain and clear and like I said people are afraid of what they can't understand and hate what they can't conquer... Fvck all politicians because they won't add to my life... If I should even add a politician name it's me saying things the way they are...
An example is obi supporters... They were saying what tinubu did is bad that he was humiliating jonathan to win.. maybe it's true or not but all I can pin point is they why are they doing the same cos someone once did it in which they condemn... Two wrongs can't make a right but it shows how hypocrite they are...
Another example is ipob... They said government are pressuring the east but now they had little power and imposing a sit at home and he who doesn't might even lose his or her life... Was that not same thing even worse than what they claim to hate and librate their people from...
My point still stands... It's hatred that makes all of them focus on tinubu but what they don't know is they are even giving him more power because... Match 12 miles and you will understand or read about ford and ferrari...
Anyways I am not telling nobody not to vote nor have their own candidate... It's life and people will always have different opinion but truth still remain... Fear make people hate and it shows that tinubu is stronger and that's why nobody (obi supporters) neven talked about atiku but all faced tinubu...

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Supporter Was Caught Posing As A Northerner by XAUBulls: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
plaindealer:
Reno wasn't lying after all..

Obi Pandora and his minions are all crooked and fraudulent clowns..

smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.