Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) (9031 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by losky83: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:
Imagine you are married to a man whose sidechic is this sexy and beautiful, what would you do?

Sidechics are known to have this edge over married ladies ..and it has to do with their appearance. That's why they spend a lot of money to look good and sexy all the time. Like the girl in the pictures below, some are naturally sexy, while others go for plastic surgery to enhance their backside and curves. And they do all this, just to catch and keep another woman's husband....

That's why married women need to up their game as well. They should endeavor to maintain their looks and shape even after having kids. Cos majority of married naija men have longer throat for fine sexy ladies
THESE SIDE CHICS ARE LAZY AND DEPEND ON THE MEN FOR EVERYTHING.THEY PREFER NOT TO WORK AS OTHER WOMEN DO BUT TO GO TO ALL SOUGHTS OF NATIVE DOCTORS AND SPIRITUAL HOMES TO TRAP THEIR VICTIMS IN BONDAGE.
ALL MEN HAVING SIDE CHICS STAND A FIFTHY FIFTHY CHANCE OF BEING TURNED INTO A MUMU. ALTHOUGH THE MEN WILL THINK THEY ARE PLAYBOYS BUT IN REALITY, THEY ARE FOOLISH.
NOW LET'S PROVE IT- NOW AS WE ALL KNOW SIDE CHICS ARE COOPERATE PROSTITUTES WHO ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL STREET PROSTITUTES BECAUSE IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE SAME ACTIVITY.AND AT THAT, THE STREET GIRLS ARE FAR BETTER, FASTER THAN THE SO CALLED SIDE CHICS. SO IF YOUR A FOOLISH MAN THAT MUST SLEEP OUTSIDE, WHY WASTE MILLIONS BUYING CARS AND HOUSES, TICKETS, IPHONE JUST FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD ON A SIDE CHIC WHEN THAT SAME MONEY CAN CARRY YOU FOR CENTURIES ON STREET GIRLS. EVEN IF YOU DIE AND GO TO MEET SATAN THE MONEY WILL STILL REMAIN FOR YOU TO CONTINUE USING DOWN THERE.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Starz825(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2022
kunlesehan:
She's fine no doubt but she could be lazy in the other room. There are finer sidechicks though.

A sidekick is more important than a sidechick.

Anyway I'm here to read comments from our wives.
Did I hear you say lazy....

You no know this akwa ibom girl....

Na olosho..but big olosho....

Olosho ..wey other oloshos dey envy....

Abuja and Lagos big boys, politicians and the rest of such class dey fvck this one....

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by lereinter(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2022
If a wife is good in bed, side chick might not win her

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by lereinter(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2022
kunlesehan:
She's fine no doubt but she could be lazy in the other room. There are finer sidechicks though.

A sidekick is more important than a sidechick.

Anyway I'm here to read comments from our wives.

Tuale

Prof
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by noCAP(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
icarealot:

bros talk true, na cuz say you no fit handle am�. Mr Speculator
wetin man no fit handle for this one. I no just fit go for this Kain babe on a normal. Except say na she come meet me, ehen

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Slynation(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
All I see is debit alerts...This question is for simps willing to fall into the captivity of big ynash and big boobs...This things doesn't move me anymore!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Slynation(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2022
:::::::::::
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by nazicartel(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
ednut1:
fallacy, cheating or side chicks is not about the wives looks, some side chicks no fine or even get swag reach the wife
my uncle side chick no fine reach the wife. Just say my uncle no get choice. The side chick get big ass. The wife no too get. The ex side chick no get ass like the present one. The end of the issue is that some men just like cheating
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Spiritualonyx(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
All this things wouldn't matter in heaven.......
But then, God forbid oooo
Na tok hold God and my children.....I wish him the very best.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by efficiencie(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:
Imagine you are married to a man whose sidechic is this sexy and beautiful, what would you do?

Sidechics are known to have this edge over married ladies ..and it has to do with their appearance. That's why they spend a lot of money to look good and sexy all the time. Like the girl in the pictures below, some are naturally sexy, while others go for plastic surgery to enhance their backside and curves. And they do all this, just to catch and keep another woman's husband....

That's why married women need to up their game as well. They should endeavor to maintain their looks and shape even after having kids. Cos majority of married naija men have longer throat for fine sexy ladies

If you like expand your yansh and blow up your boobs if your husband is a cheat he will find a side chic. You cannot be sexy enough for a serial cheat. Ladies stop marrying men that cheat una nor go hear word. Una go dey cry "I love him, I love him" until the guy beat sense commot for una head.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by frankson1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
KosiGee:
The wife shouldn’t worry because this lady is fat.

If they call this one sexy, then, truly, another man's meat is another man's 'kpomo'.

Someone who only have lots of flesh on particular areas.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by onomeabuja: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greystone:
Dis one na “Full Option”
Chai…see big yansh and big boobs tongue
shocked
This one na e-gbeji.. grin
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by sayso: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

This one looks like cow. But she will surely be a sexual misfit. How person wan turn this one around? Carry leg up, abi na weight lifting?
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by siofra(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo dis wan carry ooo. Even my wife go praise me say i get eye.

Ishi grin

But she's so clean kiss
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Girls like this no dey marry till this their assets don old finish.ask cossy angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by okoroemeka(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greystone:
Dis one na “Full Option”
Chai…see big yansh and big boobs tongue
God is a mischievous creator,how can he create such fantabulous entertainment facilities and order us not to look,touch or on the pain of going to hellfire nack the pussy,I also wonder how some men will hate women after seeing something as marvellous as these,I don't know about her character or behavior but I will gladly nack that pussy and go to hell when the time comes.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by youngZee23: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
KosiGee:
The wife shouldn’t worry because this lady is fat.
Fat?? U no like the babe?
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by KosiGee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:

Are you okay?
Is she fat or do you like boney girls tongue

Am I ok? The question is are you ok?
That lady is fat mister. Some years ago, I’d drool over her but anymore. She’s got nothing to offer.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by LogicBomb8: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo dis wan carry ooo. Even my wife go praise me say i get eye.
right before fighting her with every thing she gat
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by jamesversion: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Samyj247:
This girl weh I don fvck tire for abuja 3 years ago.

She is a hook up babe

You get her number?
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Echoban: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Samyj247:
This girl weh I don fvck tire for abuja 3 years ago.

She is a hook up babe

For real chief??
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Echoban: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spiritualonyx:
All this things wouldn't matter in heaven.......
But then, God forbid oooo
Na tok hold God and my children.....I wish him the very best.

Na una just dey worry too much for man matter. No side chick can erase the love a man has for his lovely wife. Side chick is just for men undeniable sexual fantasy, nothing much. Many woman understand this and have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Rickmann: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

Its In the nature of men to Cheat, it's got nothing to do with the looks of the wife. Most wives may be more good-looking and endowed than the side chick , yet baba go cheat.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
She might not be this endowed in a physical terms.Camera does all this endowment.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

Is this cruise or are you serious with this OP? undecided
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Konjiboii: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Habba habbba habba
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by michlins(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Don't be surprised that the husband or boyfriend of this girl is still cheating on her.

Cheating isn't as a result of beauty and cheaters make it look like. It's as a result of lack of self control
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Echoban post=117036865]

Na una just dey worry too much for man matter. No side chick can erase the love a man has for his lovely wife. Side chick is just for men undeniable sexual fantasy, nothing much. Many woman understand this and have rest of mind.

[Yeah, I agree but my kids and mental health first]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / The Sex I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.