Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle (21976 Views)

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne / Don’t Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle. No One Is Gonna Feed You If You Go Broke. / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by crytohunter: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Thank you so much ..... Let me do that
all the best

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Slimgold2019: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Many years in this work&still loving it.My legit hustle is real.Contact me:08033840265

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by sircatherine45(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
fashionnisir:

Baba please, i need more light on these, i have an account already but never traded with morgan capital due to procastination with my 5000 limit capital.

My Android tehnno 5 spark pro on chrome browser show be able to trade right?

Add me on Whatsapp 0.8.1.4.3.8.8.4.9.4.7

Do you have a laptop? If yes, no problem.

If no, no problem.

What I did was that I was using a low budget phone. I used my profits to buy a new phone. But when I was trading, I had no money for a new phone, so I flashed my phone, and I downloaded latest chrome browser. I use Passfolio and Chaka brokers. You can use them to trade. They have low minimum deposit, and you can research more on them. Your phone is OK to trade.

Never heard of Morgan capital.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by fashionnisir(f): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
sircatherine45:

If no, no problem.

What I did was that I was using a low budget phone. I used my profits to buy a new phone. But when I was trading, I had no money for a new phone, so I flashed my phone, and I downloaded latest chrome browser. I use Passfolio and Chaka brokers. You can use them to trade. They have low minimum deposit, and you can research more on them. Your phone is OK to trade.

Oh thanks for the brief reply, Morgan capital is used to trade nigeria stock exchange. I think onlike chaka and passfolio used for foreign stock exchange if am right.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by lavylilly: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Trove is also good
sircatherine45:

If no, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by sircatherine45(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
fashionnisir:

Oh thanks for the brief reply, Morgan capital is used to trade nigeria stock exchange. I think onlike chaka and passfolio used for foreign stock exchange if am right.

Yes, you are right. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by sircatherine45(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
lavylilly:
Trove is also good
Exactly correct
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by fashionnisir(f): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
sircatherine45:

Yes, you are right. I wish you the best.

Please do you mind if i can contact you, on these? I will be needing your mentorship
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Joseph1505(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Youngwiz71:

And how do you intend I do that exactly?? Since I uploaded my gig for over 4 months now I have not received a single job.... If there's a secret to it pls kindly share..
Fiverr is a highly competitive platform for Freelancers with over billions of freelancers.
So if you are on fiverr know that you are competing with billions of individuals.

Now it's left for you to place yourself at a higher chance of getting noticed before you talk of getting jobs.

You can't just open a Fiverr account without having someone to put you through, you will get lost.

Maybe I will make you understand more when you chat me up via my email

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by JapaProf: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
reeleriksen:

The tiktok aspect
I'm not a social media kind of person
If you're a good writer, consider Technical writing, it's pretty lucrative.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Youngwiz71(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Joseph1505:

Fiverr is a highly competitive platform for Freelancers with over billions of freelancers.
So if you are on fiverr know that you are competing with billions of individuals.

Now it's left for you to place yourself at a higher chance of getting noticed before you talk of getting jobs.

You can't just open a Fiverr account without having someone to put you through, you will get lost.

Maybe I will make you understand more when you chat me up via my email

Please check your email, I just did that
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
fashionnisir:

If you learnt well, you can teach people online about spare part bussiness using whatsapp .make apost on autos and car sections and watch people contact you for a little fee.

shocked

OMG, sir you gotta help me sir on that. I learnt so well.

(Got it, thanks alot man)
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Joseph1505:

I swear working in bakery wasn't that easy for me too.
You have to pass through this stress by working online

shocked

Gotta put a nigga through, duh.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
fashionnisir:

If you learnt well, you can teach people online about spare part bussiness using whatsapp .make apost on autos and car sections and watch people contact you for a little fee.

shocked

Wow.

Gotta do this and see, thanks...
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by fashionnisir(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Wow.

Gotta do this and see, thanks...

Here

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
fashionnisir:

Here

shocked

I posted on auto, I'mma still post on "car...." soon. Thank you
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by fashionnisir(f): 4:11am On Oct 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I posted on auto, I'mma still post on "car...." soon. Thank you

Okey share the link here let see
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by fashionnisir(f): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
fashionnisir:

Okey share the link here let see

shocked

Here, bro.. one person showed interest, he messaged me on Whatsapp but I told him; I charge 25k (which is bargainable) a month.

https://www.nairaland.com/7365157/teach-motor-tractor-spare-parts#117247728
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Joseph1505(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Gotta put a nigga through, duh.
It seems you are a musician.

Well chat up too
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by ThatsONYI: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Joseph1505:

It seems you are a musician.

Well chat up too

shocked

Done bro, check your mail.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Eleyigidgan: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Joseph1505:

Learn Copywriting bro
you go dey give am clients?
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Joseph1505(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
you go dey give am clients?
Clients is not a problem. It's difficult for those who don't know the tactics.
No I expo is good proposals
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Mide3367: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Mhen it's not easy, am a front end web dev with knowledge on html and Css, am still learning JavaScript tho, tho am working on a digital course to sell, beyond this honestly I don't even know how I can make money from it.....

Fiverr and Upwork here is overcrowded, besides due to the fact that am still learning JS no one really gives html and css devs a job this days....

Mhen I weak...
reach ayo 09025252652 to advise yu

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Youngwiz71(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Mide3367:
reach ayo 09025252652 to advise yu

Thank you
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by Divinelove1(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
reeleriksen:
I regret not learning a skill or handwork
I'm an undergraduate
21years old
Someone should suggest a skill i could learn even if school resumes
Learn high income skills like content creation, copywriting, ulUi/Ux design, SEO optimization, web desgning and I can guide you on it
Connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle by lavylilly: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Divinelove1:

Learn high income skills like content creation, copywriting, ulUi/Ux design, SEO optimization, web desgning and I can guide you on it
Connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? / Internship @ Google Nigeria / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.