Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising (38199 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by fantasy2018: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:
Let PDP arrange such a visit with Atiku and I will take them seriously.

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes

You sound like an educated fool.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

My brother except you are not living in Nigeria or acting ignorance of happening. After Madalla bomb blast, Kabiru Sokoto was found in Borno government house. Momodu Sherrif have also accused this guy. Can you also give me the narration of Chibok girls abduction? You can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

If it is the Momodu Sheriff that was the first governor in Bornu in 1999,he has no right to criticize anyone. He is the prime reason for this BOKO HARAM mess in the first place. He used them and had their leader killed which was the Genesis of the insurgency we face today.

I don't know much about the Kabiru Sokoto saga.

About the Chibok mess, I am sure without an iota of doubt that Shettima had nothing to do with it. Even BOKO HARAM who kidnapped the girls did not realise what they had in their hands was gold until the manner the press carried it. They are a bunch of illiterates.

What would he gain by kidnapping those girls? What did he have to gain? Nothing! Has any security body accused him? He is an academic and values education. He won't like BOKO HARAM as they have made the state ungovernable just like IPOB has done in the Southeast in regards to Sit-at-home Mondays and several senseless killings. Suggesting the south east Governor's are supporting IPOB should be scoffed at.

The kidnap of the Chibok girls was a sad chapter. GEJ and PMB have not handled the terrorists well. GEJ took years to act decisively. The lack of weapons was a poor excuse. The refusal of his government to take drastic steps against extra judicial killings by military made many join the terrorists.

PMB removed the foreign mercenaries who had proven effective against the terrorists in the dying months of the Jonathan administration and that was a disastrous mistake. It was back to square one and it's only now, with the assistance of modern fighter jets that the military are now achieving victories after victories.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by omenka(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
There is no way I will change my mind on Tinubu and no amount of what haters say will be able to sway my decision.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Traplord09: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
There is no way I will change my mind on Tinubu and no amount of what haters say will be able to sway my decision.

When one say I can't change my corrupt mind he decide to have a physical fight which is opponents

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Traplord09: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

APC CCC brothers... Are good in damageing and looting money

Da rather enjoy what da create... Because da have nothing to offer

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by tiger28: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election

Ode!!!!
Bla Bla Bla.....

The Topic ISN'T about winning the elections

It is revealing the FACT that IF Tinubu is a known drug dealing fugitive from the USA, He would never have been ACCORDED a VISIT from the TOP US Rep in Nigeria.

Can you idiots really read??

Oh I forgot, Obi has a very poor command of English as widely known!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Willybee04: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dere hav come to manipulate his old monkey , thinking he's going to win .
But we th youths of Nigeria will surprise u all this time around
Nigeria/ Nigerians / Africa are in big hunger/ starvation today its cos of this types of visit an manipulates from th white.
Here hav come to strike a business deal Dat will favour they kinds , leaving us more hungry, angry an frustrated.
But his time around we say No
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by tiger28: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you for real ? The British , European , American , south African , Canadian ambassadors are visiting all the top contestants to preach peace

The only difference is obi refuses to invite them instead he goes visiting them to save cost as he has always done ... hosting such people would cost you millions which he doesn't want to waste ....

So charter car go and meet them 200k max

Seeee comment!

STARK ILLITERATE!!!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by ademiami(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
You obviously didn't read or comprehend the post.
His point is, if Tinubu is wanted or a persona non Grata in the USA as being ridiculously pushed by y'all, the US ambassador wouldn't pay him a visit. It's not a post about who will win or who the US supports.
SpecialAdviser:

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by edungene7: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu is well known for staging everything he does like hiring the fake bishops this woman most probably have been deceived for this pose please Tinubu should visit the US on a tour not come here and take pictures why go to France for medical tourism when you have the US
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Ancestortinubu: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dullards everywhere, how does this visit change the heart of more than 180 million obidient wise Nigerians who have rejected APC? Anyway BATstad urchins see anything as political cheap gain for their iregbaji ancestor.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Bigchristo: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:
ICYMI : Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/icymi-implications-of-the-us-ambassadors-visit-to-bola-tinubu-and-matters-arising/

The writer is just selling his political candidate to Nairalanders the US president can visit anybody and the person will still lose election, that’s not a guarantee for him winning an election because the people are to decide who leads them not the US deciding for them, make una post better news
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by hero2000: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

As for Peter Obi, he is inconsequential and doesn't even understand diplomatic moves apart from his obsession with China, a communist state that is at variance with capitalism and democracy that the US cherishes

The US capitalism wey una dey practice, where did it take you now? Answer na!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
ademiami:
You obviously didn't read or comprehend the post.
His point is, if Tinubu is wanted or a persona non Grata in the USA as being ridiculously pushed by y'all, the US ambassador wouldn't pay him a visit. It's not a post about who will win or who the US supports.
Who is saying Tinubu is a persona non grata? He had a drug case which he settled and can legally enter USA.

Was he into drugs? Yes. But case has been settled.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

at least Peter Obi won't still win next year though besides odinga is a big fish in Kenya compare to Peter obi in Nigeria... Get that as for next year elections tinubu and APC is favorite...

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Patriotsleague: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Even America, UK knows the value of jagaban, from the days of NADECO till now, Tinubu doing big things for the society, Lagos and and Nigeria.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Yusman316(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

The day Baba Gana Zulum will declare for presidency is the day some you will start accusing him of creating boko haram. First it was Ali Modu Sheriff that created boko haram, later it was Buhari now it is Kashim Shettima. Make una continue, las las una go dey alright
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ttalk:

who tell you Peter obi is a democrat? that dude rubbish non Catholic faith in Anambra somewhat of defining that some Christian are bigger than one, so how would such man value Muslims if he doesn't value other Pentecostal faith?

imagine him disrespecting Muslim with his ugly picture on his mat, that his Naive VP will suffer if eventually he got there in future though because peter obi and his kinsmen will give him attack of his life

peter obi is not fit to hold any national post
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Micmuzac: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
if they like let them bring the queen to visit him, this election will not favor riggers ,Nigerians will decide not some international bizmen calling themselves ambassador ,they are all insignificant if Nigerians wake up!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Stanleyq: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
There is no way a failing contestant wont get some votes, and some of the usu known as bat in english, some of his votes is u. Usu abughi anu elu nke oji abu anu ala..
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Stanleyq: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Danniedpastor(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omodua:
Careless talks!
.that guy might never outgrow slavery.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Danniedpastor(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Is thus not slavery?
Celebrating as if America has chosen a president on our behalf. Some of you are just on being slaves.

This same woman met with Obi and Datti not long ago. So,what's the hype for?
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by DrMuzungu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
There is no hope for Nigeria if Tinubu wins.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by EmiLoKanMyAss: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well said Ko, Said well ni.. Tinubu should take a trip to the United States like Atiku did OR y'all should just shut it. We ain't kids.
seunmsg:

Well said by the writer.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Haywhy3579: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Who are the ordinary Nigerians u made refrence too above. I hope it is not Peter obi, two time governor of anambra state and former special adviser to the president is what u called ordinary Nigerian. U must be high on drug. Tinubu is a moving jet and if u stand in front u will be crush.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
The American government visits Asiwaju everyday, they go to Bourdllorn to pay homage to the great Jagaban or his house in Abuja, now they're trooping to his campaign office which is even more political.

They know he's the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by EmiLoKanMyAss: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Make him take a trip to the United States make we see Naa. When Atiku was accused, he took a trip to the US of A.. Jagaban should do same. We no need this too much talk
Mtcheew!
tiger28:

Ode!!!!
Bla Bla Bla.....

The Topic ISN'T about winning the elections

It is revealing the FACT that IF Tinubu is a known drug dealing fugitive from the USA, He would never have been ACCORDED a VISIT from the TOP US Rep in Nigeria.

Can you idiots really read??

Oh I forgot, Obi has a very poor command of English as widely known!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by seunjungle1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Enh, yes we know that too, but the question the owner of the Bush FM is asking you is this and is very simple...listen very well?
If Tinubu was a drug cartel or corrupt person as you Obidigbos are accusing him, will Joe Bidden sent his entourages to visit him?
We need your answer here on this page

Xbobtage:
The ambassador clearly stated that she was visiting all top nigerian political contenders for the presidency in show of support of the US to the Nigeria. What is this one saying again?
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you for real ? The British , European , American , south African , Canadian ambassadors are visiting all the top contestants to preach peace

The only difference is obi refuses to invite them instead he goes visiting them to save cost as he has always done ... hosting such people would cost you millions which he doesn't want to waste ....

So charter car go and meet them 200k max

lol.. Asiwaju doesn't go to their offices like Peter Obi the tourists, they go to Asiwaju's house, next to where he sleeps. Asiwaju's House is like an official State or government house.

Election or no election, all the world power go go Bourdllorn to pay homage to the Great Jagaban.

Obi is a stray cat doing tourism from office to office to take pictures to ook relevant.. grin
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

lol.. Asiwaju doesn't go to their offices like Peter Obi the tourists, they go to Asiwaju's house, next to where he sleeps. Asiwaju's House is like an official State or government house.

Election or no election, all the world power go go Bourdllorn to pay homage to the Great Jagaban.

Obi is a stray cat doing tourism from office to office to take pictures to ook relevant.. grin
When you stole money and never hustled to build any lasting legacy outside government ...it's easy to waste money
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Morphinne: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Shooting blank as always. Your mumu no too much like this or you’re Just suffering from comprehension deficit? Sit down let me break it down for you in layman’s terms.
The writer said if indeed Mr Tinubu was being wanted in the United States of America for whatever reason you zombies have been saying for ages now, then the US government wouldn’t want to associate themselves with such a personality let alone paying him a visit considering the implications and the impression such a huge visit would make (just more like the US president coming to visit someone who is not even in power).
If your speculations were anything to go by, then the visit would be like seeing the former ambassador to Rwanda and Nigeria , Stuart Symington paying Pablo Escobar or Abu Bakr alBaghdadi a courtesy visit_what do you think would be the naturally global reaction and implication of such a visit?
In addition, He said the ambassador of a country is simply the sitting President’s representative. I was even thinking you would show us a picture of a wanted criminal/terrorist dinning with a US ambassador or how does Raila’s election loss after a US ambassador’s visit correlate with the subject matter? Did the writer insinuate that Tinubu would definitely win since he had received a U.S. delegation? If I call you senseless now you’ll start shouting ethnic bigot grin Do you understand now or you just want to be mischievous??
Modified: The writer also emphasized that the visit obviously shows that Mr Tinubu is a thousand miles ahead when it comes to diplomatic relations and acumen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.