Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising (38225 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Xbobtage:
The ambassador clearly stated that she was visiting all top nigerian political contenders for the presidency in show of support of the US to the Nigeria. What is this one saying again?
You didn’t read the article, but quickly jumped to conclude.
If I may ask, why is Tinubu giving you guys so much pain in the heart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by hkidola00(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
50k bet..u wanna do
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Dendemu werey, oya take this picture and go rest in peace

There is a difference between world powers going to Asiwaju's house every day and Pandora liar doing tourism to take foto just to look relevant.

Asiwaju don't go to them, they parade in and out of his house like insatiable fans...

These Pandora people sef...

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
A common tourist, den even give the villager tourist pass to hang around his neck like school childen... grin grin

Usuofia in London.. grin grin

I don laff taya... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by ImperialYoruba: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
US Ambassador: Asiwaju, Eyin Lokan!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by ImperialYoruba: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
HRMK:
I THOUGHT PEOPLE SAY TINUBU IS WANTED IN USA FOR CRIMES?OR ARE THEY HERE TO ARREST HIM?YEYE PEOPLE ALL OVER!

Dont mid them. Awon were.

Maybe FBI is too small to do the job, dem kuku send Ambassador to extradite baba.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
US Ambassador: Asiwaju, Eyin Lokan!

cheesy cheesy

You can tell that this wasn't an ordinary visit, it was more like close friends hanging out and having fun with the INCOMING.

I just like the US, they always mark register first before other people rush in..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Maybe FBI is too small to do the job, dem kuku send Ambassador to extradite baba.

cheesy

Shows how rettarded and unintelligent they are.. grin grin

I think this is what transpired, their government sent them to Tinubu to arrest him, but they land Tinubu's office and quickly forgot their mission and decided to hang out with Asiwaju to have fun including all the countless American diplomats that don carry delegation to Bourdillor before this delegation.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by 43Ronin: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

There is a difference between world powers going to Asiwaju's house every day and Pandora liar doing tourism to take foto just to look relevant.

Asiwaju don't go to them, they parade in and out of his house like insatiable fans...

These Pandora people sef...

grin grin grin

Na lie! First of all no western world leader has even come to nigeria in the last 8 years. So how will they visit tinubu? Make una dey lie small small nau ah ah.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Na lie! First of all no western world leader has even come to nigeria in the last 8 years. So how will they visit tinubu? Make una dey lie small small nau ah ah.

1. The diplomats visiting Tinubu are representatives of their government, they carry messages and instructions on behalf of their countries, the so-called world powers. So, it is the world powers doing the visits.

They did not teach you social studies in your village square school ni?

2. I know being in the village without any access to modern tools of communication and current affairs and zero exposure to the outside world, it's easy to understand why you missed the German president and French prime minister or Italian prime minister.

The greatest threat to Nigeria are illiterate youths..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Sunnyja: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
grin some obituarist will be bashing thier empty skulls against rocks at the sight of this.

Even the blind can see tinubu is the right man for the job anyway you slice it.

Logically Nigeria need someone that can pull us out of economic failure as fast as possible and no other candidate has that kind of international alliance.

Obi is a good candidate on paper sort of like a pretty bride who is a tranny. You are sucked in by what you imagine your sexual encounter with her would be until you enter room after wedding and find out say plick jam plick

Now tinubu is sort of a long time madam of a brothel who can tell the kind of yansh a man would like to spend his savings on as soon as they walk through the door and sends the right olosho for the job

I will prefer the madam anyday... Because everybody comes out happy.
Nigeria needs a healthy leader. As l type now Tinubu is in France for medical reasons making it 3 times in less than a month with campaign less than two day to start.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Sunnyja: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
plaindealer:

1. The diplomats visiting Tinubu are representatives of their government, they carry messages and instructions on behalf of their countries, the so-called world powers. So, it is the world powers doing the visits.

They did not teach you social studies in your village square school ni?

2. I know being in the village without any access to modern tools of communication and current affairs and zero exposure to the outside world, it's easy to understand why you missed the German president and French prime minister or Italian prime minister.

The greatest threat to Nigeria are illiterate youths..

Some has also posted pictures of a US diplomat visiting an aspirant in Kenya and the aspirant loosing woefully. Abi you no see that one.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Dagrace01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You guys are very unreasonable sha.

If you think USA with all her securities intelligence will support a vice presidential Boko Haram sponsor, then you need a mental evaluation. Again, USA is not the one voting but Nigerian masses.

The way you guys celebrate Tilumbu taking pictures with personalities shows you guys are unaware of the new order. Power is leaving the hands of those gangs to the hands of ordinary Nigerians. The old order is passed away. New thing has becometh.

Go and verify all the contestants that lost election even with US ambassador visit.
Below is the picture is US ambassador to Kenya with Raila Odinga before he lost the election
Nobody said because Tinubu posed with the US ambassador, he'll win the election.
What this post is talking about is that there's rumor making rounds that Tinubu is wanted in the US for drugs, and if that's the case the US representative here can't pay a visit to a person whom the US government is looking for, it doesn't play add up.
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Franzinni: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sunnyja:
Nigeria needs a healthy leader. As l type now Tinubu is in France for medical reasons making it 3 times in less than a month with campaign less than two day to start.
I totally agree we need a healthy leader but lets be fair age has gotten the best of tinubu physical abilities I hold NO contest to that, but if we talk of his mental capacity my God! that is a warrior I want on my side becasue it's the winning side. He can make things happen! With evidence that has yet to fail back to back. We need him for his mind. In my opinion.

Look at it this way ... He put bihari in that place ...solely because he had and has the capacity to. He is a mover unlike his opponent who just look pretty on paper and in road side conversations.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sunnyja:
Some has also posted pictures of a US diplomat visiting an aspirant in Kenya and the aspirant loosing woefully. Abi you no see that one.

Do you mean Nigeria is Kenya and they also have Asiwaju, Atiku and Pandora liar contesting in Kenya so the results in Nigeria will be the same as in Kenya? grin grin

Why are you ipob so unintelligent, vacuous, ignorant and thoughtless in your thinking?

Reading the crazy things that you people post sometimes gets too shameful and depressing.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Omodua(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Danniedpastor:

.that guy might never outgrow slavery.
Yes o...he might never outgrow slavery. Well said!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by kingshrd: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Can we put former in the title as she is no longer the ambassador state the facts
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by plaindealer: 3:45am On Sep 27, 2022
kingshrd:
Can we put former in the title as she is no longer the ambassador state the facts

Sodiq Ologbon Mr facts, who is the US ambassador to Nigeria?
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Siscooh: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Ttalk:
To all of you swarming at my mention with your senseless vituperation just because I stated the obvious about Atiku and Obi, your lamentation is just building up, itafnot reach the climax. Campaign is still a few day ahead, that's when you'll know the difference between City boy swags and village boy pose.

But he will Not enter Aso Rock. Don't insult people for nothing
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Gbagbuo247: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:

He will rule well my dear. Don't be afraid

He will rule you and your house hold
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

He will rule you and your house hold
As well as you and your house hold
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by F117nighthawk: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
No display of the Lagos state governors picture on his wall? Just him and buhari, truly shows the grip he has over Lagos as the king maker, he no even respect the man he installed as governor, it's truly sign of EMILOKAN after buhari. This man will surely rule with Iron fist as nobody will be able to control him if he gets to Power, his followers had been blinded with crumbs he throws at them and lies.

quote author=oikirodah post=117016889]ICYMI : Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/icymi-implications-of-the-us-ambassadors-visit-to-bola-tinubu-and-matters-arising/

[/quote]
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by Gbagbuo247: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:

As well as you and your house hold

Fo*ol’ you think every body is in that shit hole with you now. Just wait in the next 2 years from now if your candidate wins ( which I pray he doesn’t) you will regret campaigning for me. I hope You and your family have a plan B because that country will not be conducive for your petty self
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by HRMK: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

cheesy
hahaha.......i wonder why one could so much envy a fellow human that you show so much hatred for him!look old ones too,like bode george and adebanjo!even obasanjo is not left out!and they are all elderly yorubas!too bad!!
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
omohayek:

Sadly, it really is as simple as that for those who make the accusation: in their minds, "Northern Muslim" = "Terrorist" by definition. The sad thing is that the very same pushing this bigotry (along with the ridiculous outrage about a "Muslim-Muslim" ticket) are the same people who wail endlessly about the supposedly prejudiced attitude of all other Nigerians towards them ...

I sent you a message. Pls check your inbox
Re: Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising by rummmy: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Kaysalas:

Obi will be worse than buhari. Why should we believe your statement and not mine?
because he is old and unfit..seems to be just a placeholder.....shettimaboko is the one in charge.....study happening events ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.