Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This (1750 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Akpipi24(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
I have been dating this girl for awhile now and this morning she said "she doesn't deserve me and she doesn't want to stain me " from this context what is the meaning of. "stain me "
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Anigreat: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2022
shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Romanoff(f): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2022
She's prolly from the streets?

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Akpipi24(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Really
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by elmagnifico411(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Baba, she's about leaving u for someone else.. that d cheap line they use when they want to leave. I think it's best for u to shock her with a move first.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2022
She no wan infect u with HIV

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Guderian(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Ask her what she meant.

Stay away....... E get why

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Cypress042(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Op can you just leave that girl alone and save yourself the stress.

Stop trying to understand everything, just move on man.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by robinso01(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2022
She mean you're to good for her and deserves someone better than her.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by emmyluizzz: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
someone is serving you hot breakfast and you are here asking us stupid question...idi*ts

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Temiel(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
You don't have dictionary
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Cravemore: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Move on, she has make you understand the conscience that will follow if you're in. Na all these hookup girls wey dey trenches, trust me their legs long die...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by detectivejones: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
She's prolly done some bad bad things in the past or still doing them, either way ask her what she meant.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
why dont you sit her down and ask her the question yourself?! or is that too difficult for you to do?

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Akpipi24:
I have been dating this girl for awhile now and this morning she said "she doesn't deserve me and she doesn't want to stain me " from this context what is the meaning of. "stain me "

angry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Akpipi24:

APIKIPI...commmon sence meaning she hav fokk everybody u no including yor gateman....bro is her name siofra?? ,no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by dollytino4real(f): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Run o! Run o!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Pells: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Bruuh is her name Rozross??
Bruuh that farming tool (hoe) you are digging with ain't loyal cry wink
Would you like to walk away or get some serious std before walking away
The choice is yours Bruuuh wink smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by HolyMan12: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2022
DaddyCK:

APIKIPI...commmon sence meaning she hav fokk everybody u no including yor gateman....bro is her name siofra ?? ,no oofencse) angry
grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by HolyMan12: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:
Bruuh is her name Rozross??
Bruuh that farming tool (hoe) you are digging with ain't loyal cry wink
Would you like to walk away or get some serious std before walking away
The choice is yours Bruuuh wink smiley

It can only be either Rozross, JennyClay or Siofra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Sucre6: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Baba, she's about leaving u for someone else.. that d cheap line they use when they want to leave. I think it's best for u to shock her with a move first.

You just spoke my mind, you are a real comrade cool

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Slynation(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Akpipi24:
Meaning you have been simping for her while she's dating other guys as well...You are dating yourself bro!!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This by Oesophagus99(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
She meant you should chop ur own and go!

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). / Restaurant Owner Get Ultimate Revenge On Lady Who Dumped Him Because He Was Poor / What Has Nairaland Done 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.