Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). (1748 Views)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? / What's Your Worst Experience Using A Condom? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 12:45am On Feb 14
We all know that Valentine's Day is about love 🌹. So, I will spare you all the bullcrap surrounding it's origin and creation.

Let's go straight to the point.

My worst Valentine's Day experience happened when I was in secondary school. A girl came to class early morning and said
"The first person to catch my bra will be my val"
This crazy girl then dipped her left hand into her uniform and pulled out her bra. She sung it around her head a few times and threw it across the class.
You need to see how these useless ss3 boys who should be preparing for WAEC rushed and struggled to catch her bra.

I didn't join them simply because I was the Headboy ( I sabi catch level ehhh. Even my classmates dey remove cap for me). So I sat at a corner and observed.

Guess what happened?

Two boys held the bra and , in the quest to own it, ripped the bra into two!
The students shouted as the bra "broke" in halves.
This raised the question - who will she pick as her val now?
The silly girl asked the boys if they're ok with thre3some. And they agreed.

She took them to the back of the school and had s3x with them. That was the first time in my life that I had to watch blu3film live!

The next day, everyone entered the class like nothing happened.

Months later, just before WAEC, news broke out that the girl died in her sleep. Some said she had HIV and died of AIDs. Others said she had been fighting evil spirits in her dreams and that she was seen many times talking to herself. Maybe her demons took her.
It didn't end well for the two boys either: one thought he had the virus too so he went to meet one man for a cure (instead of going for test first- teenagers and foolishness are like bread and butter). Rumors had it that the boy died after ingesting the substance given to him by the man.
The other boy left school after the news about the girl's death broke out and he was never seen again. His parents came to School looking for him. They got nada. The went to the police. Police found nada. The boy is just gone! No one heard from him ever since.

The girl's death broke her family and other families too. Whatever the conspiracy surrounding her death, one this is certain, Lizzy died after Valentine's Day. Shame.

What was your worst Valentine's Day experience?

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by illicit(m): 12:58am On Feb 14
DJ Y.K

🥵

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Ballzproblem2: 12:58am On Feb 14
money wey my friend give me to save that for secondary school , I use give my crush make she go flex that day was her birthday.

she carry her friends go chicken republic while me I dey go house sheepishly grin.

hug I no see ,ended up losing my friend trust we're still close though.

simping ah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 1:02am On Feb 14
illicit:
DJ Y.K

🥵
Are you sure you read the through?
Read again.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 1:03am On Feb 14
Ballzproblem2:
money wey my friend give me to save that for secondary school , I use give my crush make she go flex that day was her birthday.

she carry her friends go chicken republic while me I dey go house sheepishly grin.

hug I no see ,ended up losing my friend trust we're still close though.

simping ah!
Are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na love shack you that time shaa. So no big deal.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Ballzproblem2: 1:06am On Feb 14
jeromestarks:

Are you serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I kid you not brother grin,na why I dey para for simps.

I no wetin I don see grin
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 1:08am On Feb 14
Ballzproblem2:
I kid you not brother grin,na why I dey para for simps.

I no wetin I don see grin

No worry, you go fall in love again.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by ipobarecriminals: 1:44am On Feb 14
sad cheesy grin some of you go sidon in one corner of ur room dey fabricate lies grin cool.You think slow,dumb and kids full here undecided sad? "She removed her bra with her left hand grin grin grin grin.....And u John the calm head boy dey observed the drama grin cool.The 2 boys wey disengaged the bra thereafter had 3 some at the back of the school lipsrsealed grin grin*while all the students, teachers dey classes/staff rooms grin grin. The girl com die shocked undecided and one of the boy died too.The 2nd boy come tied 🧺 for body waka enter. Ghana grin shocked grin grin.**Light fade** grin grin

Nonsense

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 6:51am On Feb 14
ipobarecriminals:
sad cheesy grin some of you go sidon in one corner of ur room dey fabricate lies grin cool.You think slow,dumb and kids full here undecided sad? "She removed her bra with her left hand grin grin grin grin.....And u John the calm head boy dey observed the drama grin cool.The 2 boys wet disengaged the bra thereafter had 3 some at the back of the school lipsrsealed grin grin*while all the students, teachers dey classes/staff rooms grin grin. The girl com die shocked undecided and one of the boy died too.The 2nd boy come tied 🧺 for body waka enter. Ghana grin shocked grin grin.**Light fade** grin grin

Nonsense
You know nothing my boy.
You're looking at the world from a keyhole.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by NorthernersSuck: 7:09am On Feb 14
Na this type of girls we dey take out today

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by ipobarecriminals: 7:41am On Feb 14
How old are u during Wet e,Ajasin/Omoboriowo wahala in ondo? Ask ur father/any Elderly ones above 50 in ur compound. How old are u wen we are doing IBB,ABACHA must GO?.indomie kid grin.u can only deceive ur gullible mates not the elderly/sensible people. Imagine the lies grin"She removed her bra with her left hand, grin in the full glare of the class.Dey had 3 some(only u saw them oo grin) .She died of Aids,the 1st boy died mysteriously too grin and the 2nd carried basket waka grin.I don read/listened to ODUOLOGY by Gbenga Adeboye Aka Funwontan cool.Kid
jeromestarks:

You know nothing my boy.
You're looking at the world from a keyhole.

10 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Vinnie2000(m): 7:41am On Feb 14
I do not do Valentine! sad

The only time I did was in 2006, when one SS2 Girl in my School bought me 2 White handkerchiefs as Valentine gift.

2 weeks I saw same Girl inside one Guy's room with only Towel. shocked

I come use the handkerchief take wipe my Tears! embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 8:01am On Feb 14
Vinnie2000:
I do not do Valentine! sad

The only time I did was in 2006, when one SS2 Girl in my School bought me 2 White handkerchiefs as Valentine gift.

2 weeks I saw same Girl inside one Guy's room with only Towel. shocked

I come use the handkerchief take wipe my Tears! embarassed undecided

Trust no woman except your mother and sisters.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 8:03am On Feb 14
NorthernersSuck:
Na this type of girls we dey take out today

Those wit dead buwesst will come for your head soon. Continue.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:24am On Feb 14
You say wetin? Abi na fake story?
If you never get GF nor celebrate Val, like this post. Make we gather here.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 12:58pm On Feb 14
NPFLADMIN:
You say wetin?
Abi na fake story?

If you never get GF nor celebrate Val, like this post. Make we gather here.

Fake?
Like say una no do secondary school.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14
jeromestarks:

Fake? Like say una no do secondary school.
Nigga went to a missionary sec school. So no time and space for nonsense.
Imagine being punished for being in the class alone with a girl.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Savedday2: 2:34pm On Feb 14
Our girls are just crazy!
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by ukaface(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14
illicit:
DJ Y.K

🥵
Mulle!!!!!!💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 3:24pm On Feb 14
NPFLADMIN:

Nigga went to a missionary sec school. So no time and space for nonsense.

Imagine being punished for being in the class alone with a girl.
Oh! I see.
So you graduated sec school as a virgin. Good boy.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 3:25pm On Feb 14
Savedday2:
Our girls are just crazy!

Most people who haven't seen anything in life are doubting my story but it seems you have seen terrible things.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14
jeromestarks:
Oh! I see. So you graduated sec school as a virgin. Good boy.
Lol
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14
lipsrsealed
Things dey xup for this life cha...
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14
ipobarecriminals:
How old are u during Wet e,Ajasin/Omoboriowo wahala in ondo? Ask ur father/any Elderly ones above 50 in ur compound. How old are u wen we are doing IBB,ABACHA must GO?.indomie kid grin.u can only deceive ur gullible mates not the elderly/sensible people. Imagine the lies grin"She removed her bra with her left hand, grin in the full glare of the class.Dey had 3 some(only u saw them oo grin) .She died of Aids,the 1st boy died mysteriously too grin and the 2nd carried basket waka grin.I don read/listened to ODUOLOGY by Gbenga Adeboye Aka Funwontan cool.Kid

I twale 4 u sir. I thought i was the only one that doubt the story. Very unreal tales by moonlight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by oracle009(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14
Oya... DJ YK mule cheesy grin lamba... Tales by the moon light. Onirọ oṣi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 7:20pm On Feb 14
oracle009:
Oya... DJ YK mule cheesy grin lamba... Tales by the moon light. Onirọ oṣi grin grin
You're so young and naive for thinking there's still a single ounce of morality left in the children of this generation.
Go out more and see what teenagers are doing before you talk rubbish.
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by Boondocxs(f): 8:14pm On Feb 14
This is super story
A life of strife and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Feb 14
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.He get why i dey laff. lipsrsealed.Nah only him go secondary skool
oracle009:
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by KingNom(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14
Story

Edited:
Strange things happen in this life

It's well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by narite: 12:36pm On Feb 15
ipobarecriminals:
Ijàpá tí ìrókó

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 1:54pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
This is super story
A life of strife and sorrow
I will slap you. Am I your mate?
Re: Valentine's Day! (The worst Experience). by jeromestarks: 1:54pm On Feb 15
KingNom:
Story
Even your life is a story, isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend / You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! / Lots Of Men On Here Say Lighterskin Is More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.