Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? (1802 Views)

What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Should Guys Pay For Break-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Zee0007: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

2017, I lost #1.5MILLION

2018, I played a game using bet9ja platform, cash out was #40MILLION, only one game cut am and it was almighty Barcelona and that was the only big game in that ticket.

2019, I served a boss that robbed me of all my hardwork and I was left with nothing, I made in total $5000 for him

Just last year I lost 600k in a deal that could have brought me nothin less than 6.3MILLION and many more unfortunate situations but we move.

So many risk taken, we just waiting for our breakthrough cuz I know that day is coming

You see all those things wey I cap you above, na money matters so breakup matters face no show for wia I dey.

Hardluck
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Allison012: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
When i gave one almajiri my last kobo(#20)when coming back from school and he insulted banza. i almost commited murder that day.

Seeing a handsome guy and a beautiful lady dating. It pissess me off.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Virginbeauty: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Michelle70:
virginprincess, is dah u?
Maybe.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by pansophist(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Betrayal. Nothing hurts more than this.

In fact, what makes a breakup hurtful is the element of betrayal embedded in it. For someone that has gotten so close to you, that knows you in and out and knows your vulnerable spot. If you meet someone for like a week and break up, it is not that painful compared to someone you have known for years and have made promises to each other, instead, they betrayed your trust and commitment.

And for that reason, betrayal is one thing I do not forgive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Balls caught in zippers grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by NozinoGroup: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Promicah:
Seeing my younger brother of 8years at home without going to school this term.

I had to pay the landlord and no money was left to enrol him in school. Even to put him in a school that pays 15k is a challenge for me now. This really hurt me more than anything.

I have looked for and tried to borrow but no means. If only God can send me helper today I will be the most happiest person on earth. I will enrol him and intensify my factory work to pay subsequent terms. No money in my hand now. Each day when I see him at home breaks my heart.

God please touch the heart of one of your daughters/sons to winipe this tears from my eyes.

Lol. Scammer!

Is your brother better than public school students? Go and look for job you shameless scammer!
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by 7buckz(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Virginbeauty:
Nothing hurts more than seeing a guy you really like/love with another girl embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Lol and the guy acts as if he hasn't observed you and don't give a fvck.
My specialty yum!
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by 7buckz(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2022
MaryAye:
Pretending as if the break up is not hurting. This hurt more than anything.
Na ah
Just smoke a blunt and puff out your memories outta my head.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by 7buckz(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Back then when I still blew ice and crack... Nothing de pain pass than when you don melt am put for bulb... Then the bulb con fall for ground break and to worsen situation men's de with you omo you go collect wotowoto
Lol
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by 7buckz(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Allison012:

Seeing a handsome guy and a beautiful lady dating. It pissess me off.
Lol the fvck you mean brah
Lols you gat issues man
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2022
pansophist:
Betrayal. Nothing hurts more than this.

In fact, what makes a breakup hurtful is the element of betrayal embedded in it. For someone that has gotten so close to you, that knows you in and out and knows your vulnerable spot. If you meet someone for like a week and break up, it is not that painful compared to someone you have known for years and have made promises to each other, instead, they betrayed your trust and commitment.

And for that reason, betrayal is one thing I do not forgive.

Reason I am very observant before getting close to someone. Especially if that person is a woman.

I can't bear being betrayed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by pansophist(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
RenerdLiam:

The reason I am very observant before getting close to someone is. Especially if that person is a woman.

I can't bear being betrayed.

You are right.

By default, you should trust no one. To trust is for the untrained mind. It's childlike naivety and not a virtue. Trust is a courageous act and must be accompanied by strength. If you will trust a person, must have calculated all the avenues to recuperate, if they will not live up to the end of their bargain.

We are all humans but sadly, many of us are inhumane.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
101k odds 3 cuts shit Pained me to my bone marrow embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by DonroxyII: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hidewell:
There are things that really hurts more than breaking up with a spouse.

Mine is seeing someone in need and yet I can't help. cry

What of yours? Nlfpmod
Not Being a Man of My Dream!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Liquidpenis: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Being an old taker. embarassed

I need money, nothing pain pass client knowing that you're a fraudster but still played along only to tell you that "I know who you are" when billed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Blupen(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Poverty
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by funkmrflexx(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hidewell:
There are things that really hurts more than breaking up with a spouse.

Mine is seeing someone in need and yet I can't help. cry

What of yours? Nlfpmod

Last game never cut ur slip before
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Hidewell(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Mermaid123: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
The thing that hurt more then break up is standing at the ATM queue from morning till nite under the hot sun without getting to withdraw cash from the bank becuz ATM talk say "TEMPORARY UNABLE TO DISPENSE CASH"

Omo that thing dey pain well well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Introvert / Most Guys Are Cheats / Will You Trust Her Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.