Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. (2288 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by Kyase(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
onez:
pls let's off the mic. SW and SE are brothers. Nothing can separate us. We struggled and battled the military together. The division never existed during the time of AD, AC or ACN. APC came and created division among the most progressive people in this country. That's why I more than determined to kill any resemblance of APC in our national life. Stay Obidient folks. We moveeee.

So Yoruba and Igbo beef started from 2015 grin
But seriously, sorry to some of my peeps in the south east but abeg wetin una Dey chop these days for south east
I can hardly find someone based in the SE these days making sense
Ipob don use hypo wash una brains
IQ level don drop
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by orisa37: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
BOKOBIAFRA
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by BentizilL: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
S
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by drmuchin: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
PointZerom:
I am the Wicked Wike of Nairaland.
Ask Omenka Madridguy Ngeneukwenu Sarrki Python1 APCmyheart etc how I single handedly chased them out of here. GO AND VERIFY.

Why do you always ban me for minor reasons when all your SW brothers are busy disparaging ndi Igbo on this forum?
One more ban from you l will close down something.

If you can run DDOS attack on the site
One bottle of Orijin for you
Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by LocalStandard1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
omenka:
The Okoro said he "chased Omenka out of Nairaland".

And you wonder why the FG said they plan on building psychiatric hospitals in the East. grin grin

I've noticed you for a long time now right from the time, like you, I was supporting Buhari pre 2015.

Then I didn't think much of it but, oh boy, you are one bitter and intensely hateful number. What has the Igbo people done to you, even Christians by extension? Pls, tell me.

Funny enough they are right about Buhari, I see it now, but you are still as bitter and blind like years ago.

You mentioned you're from Benue which I've always disbelieved but your matter choke oh.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by wingmanIII: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I've noticed you for a long time now right from the time, like you, I was supporting Buhari pre 2015.

Then I didn't think much of it but, oh boy, you are one bitter and intensely hateful number. What has the Igbo people done to you, even Christians by extension? Pls, tell me.

Funny enough they are right about Buhari, I see it now, but you are still as bitter and blind like years ago.

You mentioned you're from Benue which I've always disbelieved but your matter choke oh.
Gbam!! The guy you quoted is definitely sick. Seriously obsessed. Hope he doesn't choke on hate.

1 Like

Re: Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. by PointZerom: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If u chase them out I am unchaseable gringringringrin u have been avoiding my replies since morning wen u posted this rubbish here. I am Igbo Tormentor on Nairaland chief media crew to President Buhari, u wailers knows that am the only one giving you people heat and sleepless nights here on Nairaland grin come and battle With me I will be the one to chase you out of here and put u where you belong. I repeat it again U can do nothing than a dead rat. Igbo wailer like u.

Honestly your moniker sounds like the fart of a dying gorilla. LooordvicccoDaaaguuruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Shut Down For Obi / Atiku Has Strong Hold In Only 5 States / Political Thugs pictured On Bike With Election Ballot Box(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.