Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

“ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says (1213 Views)

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / You Want To Kill Me With S£x Because Of N50k You Paid Me- H00K Up Girl Ran Away / Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by sowhatcomesnext: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
A beautiful young lady has advised men to stop giving women money after a blissful night of intercourse.

According to her, whenever a man and a woman engage in sex, the man exerts more energy and the woman enjoys it the most.

So as a result, the women should rather be paying the men after sexual intercourse for giving them maximum satisfaction.

Watch the hilarious video below;
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/ladies-should-be-paying-men-after-se-x-because-they-enjoy-the-most-lady-says-video/

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by blingxx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well she's right

2 Likes

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Teenager.
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Slynation(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Her gender will come for her head for saying the truth...

I bring preeq, you bring kpekus, e sweet me e sweet you, why na me go pay...

3 Likes

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by detectivejones: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if these girls have parents or close relatives on social media, because their audacity in discussing things that men can't is beyond me. Btw this girl look like someone that will bill her man to death.

4 Likes

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Creamypie(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
If u put cotton bud for ear, na ear e dey sweet, not button bud

1 Like

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Kantebets(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na this kind girl I dey like tbh
Truthful and doesn’t pretend
Everything she said here is true but the question is how many guys has she paid for knacks

4 Likes

Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by HarlequinLekex: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bad style of Advertisment
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Coolbreezz: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truth
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Well is that how you deal with men in your private life?

You dey collect money or you no dey collect? angry undecided
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
I like it when I see females reason like niggarrrs.
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by PerfectStranger(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tables should turn asap. She’s right tho she go still dey bill men. We know her type.
Re: “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says by LikeAking: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
sowhatcomesnext:
A beautiful young lady has advised men to stop giving women money after a blissful night of intercourse.

According to her, whenever a man and a woman engage in sex, the man exerts more energy and the woman enjoys it the most.

So as a result, the women should rather be paying the men after sexual intercourse for giving them maximum satisfaction.

Watch the hilarious video below;
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/ladies-should-be-paying-men-after-se-x-because-they-enjoy-the-most-lady-says-video/

TRP is golden.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding / Where Do U See Yourself 5 Years From Now / Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.