Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers (35947 Views)

Blessing Iripia Alims: UNICAL Elects First Female SUG President After 49 Years / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / UNICAL Students Celebrate Their Graduation In Style (phtos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by 8stargeneral: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
And some fools HV d audacity to campaign for APC....may their life remain like this evil government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Tgb1: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Fgo31: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
This can't be true haba.. how will 76 died in Unimaid? how many lecturers has the univeristy sef. I think this publishing house license should be revoke for publishing unverified news. Walai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by esivue007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

I doubt the credibility of this news sha. The death toll can't be as high as 21, na covid dey kill dem abi wetin? Haba!
Don't mind them
Even mr John himself.
The news was published to draw attentions etc..
No 21 lecturers of any sort died In my school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by onuman: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ASUU-strike-unical-loses-over-21-lecturers-exclusive/

Even 10 deaths of lecturers in 6 monthsin one university is outrageous.
The present ASUU strike is more than meets the ordinary eyes.
We are dealing with a presidency for whom Western Education is Haram in Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Muhammadu Buhari in 2001 in Kaduna, vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari, was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria's Constitution.
The leaders of the Taliban of Afghanistan prohibited Western Education, and fought till they won for an Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws tha

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by onuman: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ASUU-strike-unical-loses-over-21-lecturers-exclusive/

Even 10 deaths of lecturers in 6 monthsin in one university, is outrageous.
The present ASUU strike is more than meets the ordinary eyes.
We are dealing with a presidency for whom Western Education is Haram in Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Muhammadu Buhari in 2001 in Kaduna, vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari, was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria's Constitution. Mainly Muslim military dictators from the north who supervised Nigeria's Constitution refused to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution, unarguably because they knew the catastrophe its inclusion could cause in Nigeria of plural religious faiths.
The leaders of the Taliban of Afghanistan prohibited Western Education, and fought till they won for an Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting the hands of thieves, among other harsh and primitive penal codes.

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Ebubu: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:

That's ok. Hope you're enjoying the time off from studies.

With demand for remote work, one can't possibly starve with lecturer skills. The strike frees up time for opportunities worldwide for one not to have to depend on a government that's not paying nor as much.

you talk tooo much grin so why are your colleagues dying in multiples of tens grin please don’t stop strike grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by budaatum: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ebubu:

you talk tooo much grin so why are your colleagues dying in multiples of tens grin please don’t stop strike grin

You need to provide factual evidence please, so students here can rejoice.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by everythinggirly(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
And buhari is seeing all these? What is he again, a president or an animal?
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Ebubu: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:

You need to provide factual evidence please, so students here can rejoice.

factual evidence? undecided don’t worrygrin there is none, keep strikinggrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by HolyPussy: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oñly 21?

I think more should die so that next time when they think of going on strike, they will also think of their likely deaths.

Greedy fools.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Oluwaseunomo: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have no pity for any lecturer

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by budaatum: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ebubu:
factual evidence? undecided don’t worrygrin there is none, keep strikinggrin

You saying you just made crap up and expected to be believed?

I'm very annoyed that not one single student has yet argued that ASUU lecturers need to return to lecturing you just to reduce the uneducated ignorant people around!

Now, that would be a valid reason to lecture you for free.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Tflex01: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Joshmoore:
Curse be the soul that voted APC in 2015 and still planning to vote them again in 2023! May the wrath of God be upon him!

That your curse be unto your parents, you and the miserable seeds that come through you up to the tenth generation.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Janet80: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Buy 175 litres plastic drum at cheap price in Eleme.call 07030876452
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oh I thought they are very stubborn and cannot die

I’m not sure if this is true thou
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Harmless1b(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sad angry
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by shortIGBOman: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
jaxxy:
It's on Fg head definitely. Pay lecturers while negotiating for a middle ground. instead u are behaving like an irresponsible dictatorship. undecided

FG will not pay them. NO WORK NO PAY. Nigeria does not have money to pay some lazy Lecturers, who refused to resume work.

Fvck ASUU

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Agpxxx(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Curse be the soul that voted APC in 2015 and still planning to vote them again in 2023! May the wrath of God be upon him!
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

FG will not pay them. NO WORK NO PAY. Nigeria does not have money to pay some lazy Lecturers, who refused to resume work.

Fvck ASUU

Arrears they will still pay If they will succeed in reaching an agreement to call of the strike? undecided grin
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Wilson500: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Don't believe everything you read online
Many are mad but few are roaming
May those who have died as a result of the strike rest in peace both lecturers and students

This should serve as a lesson to all the useless lecturers and professors who rig elections for politicians as well as useless students who sell their vote or are tribalistic when voting

Useless NANS
Useless ASUU
Useless FG
Useless APC
Mad People Everywhere undecided
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Sebocious(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Slurity(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
ANYTIME I HEAR UNICAL, WHAT COMES TO MY MIND IS HALF BAKED GRADUATES. 3 GRADUATES FROM UNICAL WHERE MY HALL MATE DURING NYSC DAYS MANY YEARS AGO, AND THEY ALL HAPPENED TO BE VERY DUMB AND WE THE REST FROM OTHER UNIVERSITY ALWAYS WONDER IF THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CALL A GRADUATE AT ALL. EVER SINCE THEN, I HAVE FORM A BAD OPINION ABOUT THE SCHOOL. IT IS SO BAD TO THE EXTENT THAT, I DON'T THINK I WILL CONSIDER ANY PRODUCT OF THAT SCHOOL FOR JOB WITHOUT DOUBLE-CHECKING.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Adeolajude(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
If they are dying because salary is not been paid..then I wonder what they want their youthful graduate who never even got to work for pay cos of joblessnes to do.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by shortIGBOman: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Arrears they will still pay If they will succeed in reaching an agreement to call of the strike? undecided grin

No body will pay ASUU shishi. This will serve as a lesson to any Union who wishes to abandon their job and go on strike. With the hope that, Government will pay their salaries, even when they are not working.

No WORK NO PAY. Nigerians are solidly behind FG.
Fvck ASUU.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
And one useless Nigerian will still vote for APC
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No body will pay ASUU shishi. This will serve as a lesson to any Union who wishes to abandon their job and go on strike. With the hope that, Government will pay their salaries, even when they are not working.

No WORK NO PAY. Nigerians are solidly behind FG.
Fvck ASUU.

The FG has no other choice bt to pay ooo. Let them stopped stealing our crude oil and pay ASUU.
Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by shortIGBOman: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
jaxxy:

The FG has no other choice bt to pay ooo. Let them stopped stealing our crude oil and pay ASUU.

When ASUU resume work, Government will pay them for the work done. But these months they decided to stay at home, FG won't pay them Kobo.

Fvck ASUU.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers by Kingozymandias(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When ASUU resume work, Government will pay them for the work done. But these months they decided to stay at home, FG won't pay them Kobo.

Fvck ASUU.

E pain am grin stop crying okay boy ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Madonna University Accredited For Medical Studies? / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.