Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc (3784 Views)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by uchebest20(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022

‘Room dey waste’ – Husband queries wife for working during their honeymoon (Watch video)

A Nigerian guy expressed his disappointment that his newlywed wife decided to work while they were on their honeymoon.

She was seen using her laptop while sitting on the bed in a video that her husband had taken.

He humorously questioned her about forgoing a special day where they were supposed to enjoy each other’s company as newlyweds.

The man bemoaned how their hotel room has been squandering ever since they checked in.

She clarified her position by saying that she is earning money for them, and then she enquired as to whether he enjoyed having money.

But he objected, saying that in that specific situation, honey (the moon) is preferable to money.

He claimed that he opted to record her so that he could send the footage to her mother, who would then be able to see what her daughter was doing to him.

View the video here:
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/09/26/room-dey-waste-husband-queries-wife-for-working-during-their-honeymoon/

1 Share

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Generalissimo75(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is just the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
How many rounds can he go when them start?
The way men sleep after 2-3 rounds of sex is like they ran from Lagos to Kano. Sleeping with mouth opened and looking useless!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by JohnOkolo: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
The way men sleep after 2-3 rounds of sex is like they ran from Lagos to Kano. Sleeping with mouth opened and looking useless!

Nah 3 rounds of sex you dey talk like say nah Moimoi... Madam are you a dragon. Wetin you carry under your legs abeg

28 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
What does honeymoon even mean una don nack before the marriage so why the need for honey moon. I can bet she is an auditor in a big 4, na our way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Virginbeauty: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
I thought Nigeria men loves successful,independentand hardworking women,so why his he complaining,abeg he should carry his cross in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Starz825(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Omooo
You gas dey chill ooo

You just dey para since like 3 days now
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Starz825:

Omooo
You gas dey chill ooo

You just dey para since like 3 days now
Nigerians are annoying..
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Nah 3 rounds of sex you dey talk like say nah Moimoi... Madam are you a dragon. Wetin you carry under your legs abeg
I comment my reserve.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Streetmovement(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

There's time for everything, and this is the time to knack and flex.

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Allison012: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sometimes, women are the cause of men cheating.

Let the man find hookup. Complaning for what he can get everyday, everytime and anywhere.

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by HolyMan12: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Talking from experience.

Tuale madam. cool

I salute you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
HolyMan12:

Talking from experience.

Tuale madam. cool

I salute you grin grin grin
Abeg an a virgin from Virginia.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are dry. Stop contraceptive and steroids intake

2 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by LikeAking: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Simp!

TBH, I will end the honey moon and we must return home instantly. If my wife they form sturborn I will end d marriage permanently.

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by 7buckz(m): 4:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol no worry wetin you de find... You go see am oneday run
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Justbehave(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
For like 3days now your comments against men is so bitter. Did he dump you after fucking you or maybe he didn't pay you after fucking you?

5 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by kelspinall(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2022
there's time for everything naa,nawa for our gals oo.

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by temitope27(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
is easy for u to say, because u just lay down Dere like dead body, na man dey do the wahala

2 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by temitope27(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Virginbeauty:
I thought Nigeria men loves successful,independentand hardworking women,so why his he complaining,abeg he should carry his cross in peace.
is that the time to work? If na man now, u go dey shout

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Maynman: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You slept with someone useless, what does that make you?

3 Likes

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Maynman:

You slept with someone useless, what does that make you?
You v reasoning issue
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
temitope27:
is easy for u to say, because u just lay down Dere like dead body, na man dey do the wahala
Don't bite more than you can chew
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Justbehave:
For like 3days now your comments against men is so bitter. Did he dump you after fucking you or maybe he didn't pay you after fucking you?
No the comments are sweet. Does the comments taste like flagyl to you ni?
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
7buckz:

Lol no worry wetin you de find... You go see am oneday run
Oh bro, let me see am o. Post am.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

You are dry. Stop contraceptive and steroids intake
Be like say you dey smoke igbo
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Justbehave(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

No the comments are sweet. Does the comments taste like flagyl to you ni?
Smh.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Guderian(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
The thread was diverted by swee.tplum.
grin grin

We created our accounts the same day

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Justbehave:
Smh.
Me sef is smh for you.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Guderian:
The thread was diverted by swee.tplum.
grin grin

We created our accounts the same day
No be diverted, na road diversion.
I came here to or my opinion and you guys started saying I be wetin I no be.
Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Theboy21: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2022
See chicks for these thread that can't go "cowgirl position (girls on top) riding their man for 20 seconds nonstop are calling 3 round ordinary... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc by Maynman: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You v reasoning issue

You’ve huge bodycounts issue for you to know “men sleep after 2-3 rounds of sex is like they ran from Lagos to Kano. Sleeping with mouth opened and looking useless!”

Look at the “men” that are having 2-3 rounds with you.
Women like you can’t stay married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Personality Traits That'll Drive Her Crazy With Desire / Guys; Can You Pay Your Girlfriend School Fees. / "why Do The Rich Only Marry The Rich?"- Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.