Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47562 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
my neighbors male dogs are homosexuals each time I come around I see them passionately fucking themselves in a cycle
your gibberish is just a farth in the wind
wow it is obvious those names are a nightmare to you...keep on wasting your data cos the Lgbtqia community will keep doing their thing grin

Your satanist agenda would one day end

This is the reason why they say everything has is disadvantage and advantage

Wth the death of Christianity and traditional worship comes satanist movement

You all will get tired and as change will always happen i pray the world don't learn the hard way but i will never give up the fight to unravel
The abominable community lies
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

***yawn*** boring incoherent English as usual. Hahahaha. I don’t know how you even expect me to get offended or hurt by something I can barely understand. Hahahahahahaha!!!! grin bro rubbing those two remaining brain cells in his head hard trying to speak big grammar but still ending up sounding like somebody just recovering from an atonic seizure. Hahaha I can’t even respond to your first 2 paragraphs because they make no sense to me. Just the musings and ramblings of a deranged and defeated dunderhead.

Again with the futile threats curses. Well when you find these people you want to rape me, bring them so I can beat all of you together and dump your unconscious bodies in the Lagos lagoon to be swept away for good. Disgusting faggotts. I fvcking hate men who take it up the ass hahaha. It’s such a beta move. When there is the sweet warmth of a woman’s vagina why should I go about digging a man’s anus? For what? Hahahaha. Smelling disgusting gays. Your dream of legalized gay marriage in Nigeria will NEVER come to fruition. You will die waiting. Mark my words.
total rubbish!!! grin grin grin
I am very sure you are physically deformed and I know saliva must be consistently drooling from your rotten mouth...you are not only Suffering from parkinson disease but you are also suffering from epilepsy coupled with a large brain tumors chunked out at the back of your empty head...what a heavy burden of sickness placed on you grin
Now listen to me you disfigured blobfish homosexuality would be legalized in nigeria sooner or soonest whether you like it or not mark my words you would do nothing but die in silence and excruciating pain...mark my words grin
Then i will start the real torture . No one can even imagine the pain you will go through, not even in the worse nightmare and your pains will know no ends. I will torture you so much that you will regret coming to earth. I will naked you all the time during your hostage. You will be anal raped by 100 different people more than 500 times.
The gay boys will exact terrifying ways of torturing you. They will beat you with anything. Scissors, bottles, a hot exploding light bulb, grilled chicken skewers, roasting needles, and irons will be inserted into your anus. They will burn different parts of your body as well. They will not think twice before cutting off your penis. You would be forced to eat cockroaches and drink urine.

The gay boys will cross all limits in trying to torture and assault you. They will urinate on you. They will hang you from the ceiling and make you their punching bag. Your stomach will be crushed by the dumbells. Your pain will know no end.

They will beat you with golf clubs, and iron rods, and will store you in the refrigerator for hours. They will make a number of holes in your body with needles. The cruel gay boys will even burn your genitals, penis testicules and eyelids with a cigarette lighter. One of your nipples would be twisted with pliers. Having so many injuries all over your body, you can't even stand due to pain.

Following this, you would be punished severely by burning your legs. we will pour lighter fuel on your legs and burn them with fire. After that, you cant talk again

You cabt not breathe because of a blood clot in your nose. You would have internal bleeding and as such you cannot even digest the life maggot that we will give you

Your death.

You will even stop urinating after around. Your eardrums also will get damaged. Not able to handle this pain anymore, you would finally beg us to kill you and close it all. Finally, we the torturers will mutilate you set you ablaze till you turn to complete ashes

We won't spare even your ashes because we will deposit it in the river.

The saddest part of this is that the we the murderers we neither be given the death sentence nor even life imprisonment as we will manuever and find our way out. grin

People still will never remember you..your story will be closed

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Your satanist agenda would one day end

This is the reason why they say everything has is disadvantage and advantage

Wth the death of Christianity and traditional worship comes satanist movement

You all will get tired and as change will always happen i pray the world don't learn the hard way but i will never give up the fight to unravel
The abominable community lies
blah blah blah
Typing like a lunatic that escaped from yabaleft.
Nigeria will legalize homosexuality now choke on it... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mugu...who gave you the right to decide what two grown men decides to do with their money?
The heterosexuals that end up giving birth to kids and abondoning them due to financial incapabilities is not mentally unstable?
What have you done to better your society and your community?
How many children have you adopted in the orphanage home to cater for?
How many children have you sponsored or taken care of in your hopeless community?
What about the little urchins, raggamuffins and waif in your neighborhood wandering about because they don't have a place they call a home as a result of the Stupidity of foolish so called straight idiots have you brought to your home and sheltered?
Are you financially bouyant to take care of all the whole kids in the streets of your community and neighborhood that needs a home?

You don't need anybody to tell you that you are an illiterate who have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

Did they tell you the orphanage those kids are
Is not home enough for them... Do they tell you they lack parenting

Even the fulani kids on the street makes it to adulthood without roof and shelter over their head

With the already mentally stressed kids in the orphanage for not having parents of their own would later be adopted by both two confused mofos that further add up to the kid mental unwellness for the kid, the kid needs a representation of mummy and daddy that brought him to life that's the aim of adoption not a abominable daddy and daddy that would further expose him to is school mate that he was clearly an adopted child, then the adoption of that kids was fruitfulless and filled no gab for the kid maybe for just for the abominable parents ony who cares about their own wellbeing and not for the adopted kid

If all the aim to encourage adoption has been defeated then what is the need for the adoption, adoption was encourage to compensate heterosexuals couples who couldn't have their own child due to medical reasons not a self designed stupidity or abominable decision that involve two males who deliberately knew their actions wont result tp having kids

So because they are two male adult who has money they can buy anything of their choice cry, they should rather use the money to buy sniper to drink and to end their confused life since their money is an entitlement for anything

Not all kids ended up in orphanage due to lack of parenting just a section of it

You dumpwat
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
blah blah blah
Typing like a lunatic that escaped from yabaleft.
Nigeria will legalize homosexuality now choke on it... grin grin

If you're a female come suck my dick i know you will be ugly because ugly folks are the people who indulges in such act

I will use my pillow to cover the face so as not loose interest when you kneel to give me head
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
etrange:

Kids that have nannies still have thier parents to go to at the end of the day. Besides, these nannies are paid to have one-on-one time with the children. In orphanages, there are hundreds of children with a few caretakers who do shifts. They are either sent to cheap schools or do home classes. It's not even comparable.

Kids get bullied in schools regardless of who thier parents are. You can't tell me kids raised by single moms or single fathers are any better than kids raised by two women or two fathers. When it's mentioned to kids that such couples, you guys say they're making the kids gay. But the whole idea is to ensure those that have gay parents aren't perceived differently or get bullied. And guess what, it's working. Kids are very open minded. It's not logical to deny gay rights because some straight people have refused to teach thier children to respect differences.

I personally know kids raised by gay couples. And I can tell you they're doing great. Besides, will you adopt these kids? Hoe much have you contributed to orphanages? Where do they get the funding all these children you're hoarding? You think they're better living poorly in orphanages just because you hate gay people? Like I said, you don't have thier interest at heart. You just hate gay people.

Trash....

Gay parents are the benefitor of the adoption while the adopted kids are the sufferer

The child will grow up having a sexual conflicting identity and in a long run end up as bisexual building more abnormalities in the society

Gay couples should not be allowed to fund even an orphanage home and they should be jailed instead
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

If you're a female come suck my dick i know you will be ugly because ugly folks are the people who indulges in such act

I will use my pillow to cover the face so as not loose interest when you kneel to give me head
you are a LUNATIC that just escaped from yabaleft!! grin grin grin
And you think a lesbian would be interested in a rotten ugly carcass like you compared to all the the nice hourglass succulent women with beautiful sculpted face, enticing eyes, pointed nose, charming non-obnaxious lilac and lavender scent aromating from her delicate flawless smooth shining skin, endowed breast, hips, seductive feminine voice that are in the hood...I think it's time you go back to yabaleft and receive your medication because you are mentally incapacitated and challanged. grin
Don't try go near a lesbian or be ready for a conc acid bath!!! grin grin
You are a perfect example of many are mad but few are roaming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Did they tell you the orphanage those kids are
Is not home enough for them... Do they tell you they lack parenting

Even the fulani kids on the street makes it to adulthood without roof and shelter over their head

With the already mentally stressed kids in the orphanage for not having parents of their own would later be adopted by both two confused mofos that further add up to the kid mental unwellness for the kid, the kid needs a representation of mummy and daddy that brought him to life that's the aim of adoption not a abominable daddy and daddy that would further expose him to is school mate that he was clearly an adopted child, then the adoption of that kids was fruitfulless and filled no gab for the kid maybe for just for the abominable parents ony who cares about their own wellbeing and not for the adopted kid

If all the aim to encourage adoption has been defeated then what is the need for the adoption, adoption was encourage to compensate heterosexuals couples who couldn't have their own child due to medical reasons not a self designed stupidity or abominable decision that involve two males who deliberately knew their actions wont result tp having kids

So because they are two male adult who has money they can buy anything of their choice cry, they should rather use the money to buy sniper to drink and to end their confused life since their money is an entitlement for anything

Not all kids ended up in orphanage due to lack of parenting just a section of it

You dumpwat
who is this m.oronic r.etarded dunce bleating new senseless gibberish each time..Typing with no consistency...you are just a cheap brain damaged idiot.
You haven't even answered the questions I asked you because you have nothing reasonable to say but you ended up diverting your attention to ideas where you can brazenly wallow in your utter Stupidity.

M.oron...you gat to know where you are crossing the line....if you intentionally cross that line then you will be slain and butchered and your dismembered body fed to the hyenas.

I don't even need to engage you because your IQ is below par....since you are jobless, go and have a background check of all the mental patients in the psychiatric hospital in nigeria you find out that 99.9percent came from a heterosexual setting...take that as your research project and keep your clumsyass busy and don't come online spewing ignorance on what you know absolutely nothing about.

Homosexuals not often adopt because they want their own blood so they go for surrogacy and IVF or insemination and even if they do adopt it is their choice because they are financially capable enough!!!

The people that need to drink acid and end their futile miserable existence are stupid foolish heterosexual zombies who know they are not financially, psychologically or mentally capable of raising kids but ended up bringing them to this world to utterly destroy and damage them...since they can't control their foolish orgies and genitals

You emptyheaded scatteredbrain dunce.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
the hate stems from the trauma and hell they passed through from the LGBTQIA COMMUNITY!!! grin grin
Now they know what it feels like to be oppressed

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
who is this m.oronic r.etarded dunce bleating new senseless gibberish each time..Typing with no consistency...you are just a cheap brain damaged idiot.
You haven't even answered the questions I asked you because you have nothing reasonable to say but you ended up diverting your attention to ideas where you can brazenly wallow in your utter Stupidity.

M.oron...you gat to know where you are crossing the line....if you intentionally cross that line then you will be slain and butchered and your dismembered body fed to the hyenas.

I don't even need to engage you because your IQ is below par....since you are jobless, go and have a background check of all the mental patients in the psychiatric hospital in nigeria you find out that 99.9percent came from a heterosexual setting...take that as your research project and keep your clumsyass busy and don't come online spewing ignorance on what you know absolutely nothing about.

Homosexuals not often adopt because they want their own blood so they go for surrogacy and IVF or insemination and even if they do adopt it is their choice because they are financially capable enough!!!

The people that need to drink acid and end their futile miserable existence are stupid foolish heterosexual zombies who know they are not financially, psychologically or mentally capable of raising kids but ended up bringing them to this world to utterly destroy and damage them...since they can't control their foolish orgies and genitals

You emptyheaded scatteredbrain dunce.

Empty bleat
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
And you think a lesbian would be interested in a rotten ugly carcass like you compared to all the the nice hourglass succulent women with beautiful sculpted face, enticing eyes, pointed nose, charming non-obnaxious lilac and lavender scent aromating from her delicate flawless smooth shining skin, endowed breast, hips, seductive feminine voice that are in the hood...I think it's time you go back to yabaleft and receive your medication because you are mentally incapacitated and challanged. grin

Wait untill you drip for my hard cock your confusion will be reset to default
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Nah man, please go read on this "born this way" concept,experts have agreed that environment and other factors have a way of shaping human nature especially sexuality

What are the names of the experts? This is a topic I wrote my dissertation on back in 2012 so I'm well familiar with the research, if you can look at some of the researchers from 1990 onwards, you'll see that over 70% of researchers out there are of the view that genetics plays a much bigger role in shaping sexuality than any other factor. Whether I agree or disagree with them is another debate in itself grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Empty bleat
mumu.. sawdust dey your empty decayed skull.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Wait untill you drip for my hard cock your confusion will be reset to default
wait till you receive a good anal fvck your brain will be totally reconfigurated to what it is suppose to be.
You need hot anal fvck for one week by a gigantic penis it will do washing,resetting, formatting and total overhaul of any programmed in your infected brain
You will be salivating, squirting, and jetting as the penis consistently slides in an out of your anus grin
You will be speaking in tongues while receiving a body shaking prostrate orgasm in your anus then the penis will take you to another realm where you start inventing new languages.

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu.. sawdust dey your empty decayed skull.

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
wait till you receive a good anal fvck your brain will be totally reconfigurated to what it is suppose to be.
You need hot anal fvck for one week by a gigantic penis it will do washing,resetting, formatting and total overhaul of any programmed in your infected brain
You will be salivating, squirting, and jetting as the penis consistently slides in an out of your anus grin
You will be speaking in tongues while receiving a body shaking prostrate orgasm in your anus then the penis will take you to another realm where you start inventing new languages.

Violation of rule 2

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:

What are the names of the experts? This is a topic I wrote my dissertation on back in 2012 so I'm well familiar with the research, if you can look at some of the researchers from 1990 onwards, you'll see that over 70% of researchers out there are of the view that genetics plays a much bigger role in shaping sexuality than any other factor. Whether I agree or disagree with them is another debate in itself grin
The basis of genetics have be disclaimed, it's been affirmed that there's no gene that influences sexual orientation in humans
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The basis of genetics have be disclaimed, it's been affirmed that there's no gene that influences sexual orientation in humans

You can't just make a claim without providing a credible source, disclaimed by whom? I think you've got backwards, prior to the mid 1990s it was believed environmental factors had more influence in shaping sexual orientation but from 1998 upwards, most of the researches have now linked genetics as the major influence. Again I'm not saying this is right or wrong, I'm just letting you know the results of recent research into the topic.

SOURCES:
https://www.science.org/content/article/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior
https://theconversation.com/stop-calling-it-a-choice-biological-factors-drive-homosexuality-122764
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aat7693
https://www.bu.edu/articles/2010/nature-vs-nurture-the-biology-of-sexuality/
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:

You can't just make a claim without providing a credible source, disclaimed by whom? I think you've got backwards, prior to the mid 1990s it was believed environmental factors had more influence in shaping sexual orientation but from 1998 upwards, most of the researches have now linked genetics as the major influence. Again I'm not saying this is right or wrong, I'm just letting you know the results of recent research into the topic.

SOURCES:
https://www.science.org/content/article/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior
https://theconversation.com/stop-calling-it-a-choice-biological-factors-drive-homosexuality-122764
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aat7693
https://www.bu.edu/articles/2010/nature-vs-nurture-the-biology-of-sexuality/
I'm quite sure you read what you shared or maybe you forgot because if you did, it's been confirmed that there's no gene for sexuality but for sexual behavior,two separate and different things
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm quite sure you read what you shared or maybe you forgot because if you did, it's been confirmed that there's no gene for sexuality but for sexual behavior,two separate and different things

I'm not sure you read the sources thoroughly but the central premise is that there's no gay gene but a bunch of genetic factors that influences SEXUALITY. The vast majority believe the genetic makeup of an individual influences whether they are heterosexual, homosexual or bi. Sexual behavior is just about how someone chooses to express their sexuality but sexuality in itself is how a person sees him or herself which is what majority of the sources were alluding to.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:

It seems you like anal sex, i prefer vignal sex but i dont mind trying anal with you
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:

I'm not sure you read the sources thoroughly but the central premise is that there's no gay gene but a bunch of genetic factors that influences SEXUALITY. The vast majority believe the genetic makeup of an individual influences whether they are heterosexual, homosexual or bi. Sexual behavior is just about how someone chooses to express their sexuality but sexuality in itself is how a person sees him or herself which is what majority of the sources were alluding to.
Oh I see now but thank goodness you actually pointed out the keyword there "influence" and the article doesn't affirm or deny that theory but like you said, it's still up for debate. Thanks for the civil convo though and updating my knowledge
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Everything told to make it look natural are lies

E everything to justify the act are all lies up to the animals they lie practice homosexuality
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Everything told to make it look natural are lies

E everything to justify the act are all lies up to the animals they lie practice homosexuality
LoL and we should believe you becauuuuuusssseeee?

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Bahahahha. You keep proving your illiteracy with each a post. What is biological about sodomy? I’m talking about heterosexual anal sex where a man bleeps a woman in her ass hole. Is that not as unnatural as gay sex? What about orall sex? Men and woman using their mouths to stimulate each other genitaliia.. is that biological or how God designed sex to happen? Are those acts not as rampant as gay sex in todays society? Should government start criminalizing and locking people up for them too? If not then why not?

Baba if you believe gay sex is a satanic ritual then let those partaking in it face their hell jeje. It does not affect you that is not doing it spiritually or biologically. An act that does affect any third party apart from the two engaged in it I will never understand how such should be governments business. Your same government that many of them are engaged in the act themselves. Lmao. You are naive my boy. Your “beloved country” is not as holy as you think for this gay matter.

Who said the act wont effect me, my children and the world at large

What are you saying gay man
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Who said the act wont effect me, my children and the world at large

What are you saying gay man

Your stupid father is gay. Do you know how many gay acts are happening behind closed doors right now? How are they affecting you, your children and the world?

Oya answer. Olodo. You better not run mad obsessing and trying to police what people are doing in their bedrooms which you can never know or stop.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Your stupid father is gay. Do you know how many gay acts are happening behind closed doors right now? How are they affecting you, your children and the world?

Oya answer. Olodo. You better not run mad obsessing and trying to police what people are doing in their bedrooms which you can never know or stop.

And you have to call your father a gay
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL and we should believe you becauuuuuusssseeee?

My bad didn't no i was quoting one if the abominables

At Least the first sincere abominables i have seen
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

My bad didn't no i was quoting one if the abominables

At Least the first sincere abominables i have seen
LoL....ok
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2022
sanpipita:

I'm not bending it, and I wonder how morality is strictly a heterosexual matter, a lot of heterosexual families are worse for kids, lots of neglect and abuse, but guess that's okay because according to you only heterosexuals have the moral right or ability to look after kids.

Sexuality is diverse and nobody will always choose one thing so spare me the nonsense of if everyone follows the lesbianism way, world population is increasing rather than decreasing so what exactly is the obsession with making kids people will abandon, millions of kids are out of school or roaming in the streets but homosexuals adopting them to give them a better life is the problem, some of you are just selfish, I'm just happy lots of countries have a different mentality and approach they are always going to solve their problems than most of you.

Haha homosexuality is it what will decrease the number of street kids i see it solving it complicating things much more..

Those kids will be adopted to abominable homes, they will grow up atheist by parenting
Because no religion in Nigeria support such abominable act, they will be bullied by kids for having gay parents them knowing fully well they were adopted
They we look at kids with heterosexual parents
And wish they had one, they will create a bia Sexuality out of the kids, the child will grow up mentally unstable....and at the end of the day is just him and is demons

For the mental health of the children gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Haha homosexuality is it what will decrease the number of street kids i see it solving it complicating things much more..

Those kids will be adopted to abominable homes, they will grow up atheist by parenting
Because no religion in Nigeria support such abominable act, they will be bullied by kids for having gay parents them knowing fully well they were adopted
They we look at kids with heterosexual parents
And wish they had one, they will create a bia Sexuality out of the kids, the child will grow up mentally unstable....and at the end of the day is just him and is demons

For the mental health of the children gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt

Its sad how you people don't try hide stupid bias and then make ironic comments, if mental health is a thing to cancel anyone from adopting kids then heterosexuals should lead the way, heterosexuals are irresponsible and majors contributors to terrible mental health of kids, that a kid is thrown in street or orphanage is enough to damage their mental health even before any rehabilitation but you are short sighted you can't see this far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / President Mugabe Dozes Off As Wife Chastises His Spokesperson (Photo) / COVID-19: India's Richest People Are Fleeing On Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.