Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47539 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by ObamaMessi: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spud:
My bro
Just trust me. I would be back. Just be patient and forgive me. This is what I can say for now.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Never!...I no go rest until I drive that mentally deranged demon into exile.....all him accounts for here go enter Nairaland jail. cheesy cheesy cheesy
that Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04 is a lady.
Obama Messi lied and used someone else pictures to frame up.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Margery: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Ask about me Gromilla010,,,ask about how I dealt with a demented and Jobless troll like you Satanist early this year,,,this same troll is 100 times more brutal and toxic than you are.

Ask about how I got more than 70 of his accounts banned and when he couldn't face me he ran away like the coward that he is----you might also face the same treatment from me if u aren't careful,,you should be thankful I don't have your time now but I will keep following you around until I make your life more miserable than before... grin grin grin grin

Check below for some of his accounts that were banned for decades..if I start with you ehn.. nobody will save you from my wrath. cool cool

Cc;Karen24,, Obamamessi,, bigcowhornn,, Holyman12
keep calling all your fellow dirty stinking scums to come rescue you from my venoms cheesy

Like I said you are suffering from chronic amnesia coupled with incurable autism cheesy
You are truly suffering from brain paralysis...you were reporting gromilla010 and now you claimed that you are gromilla010
grin grin cheesy
Calling on the mods to ban someone's account doesn't make you strong it makes you stupid, frail and feeble cheesy...the person can just go and open multiple accounts just like you have been doing lately throughout your meaningless life cheesy

If you claim you are tough upload your real profile picture, and disclose all your details but I know you can't do that but end up opening multiple account seeking for cheap UNNECESSARY attention on an empty stomach with an empty hopeless bank account cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Spud: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Margery:
you have created another useless moniker cheesy
Beanmax
Fireman
Spud...I am still going to expose all your hopeless useless monikers cheesy

Vagabond!! cheesy
Mynd44 nlfpmod violation of rule 2, 8 and 19 Alternate accounts are gromilla010 and umbrateeth04
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Spud: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Margery:
you have created another useless moniker cheesy
Beanmax
Fireman
Spud...I am still going to expose all your hopeless useless monikers cheesy

Vagabond!! cheesy
Mynd44 nlfpmod violation of rule 2, 8 and 19 Alternate accounts are gromilla010 and umbrateeth04
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Ask about me Gromilla010,,,ask about how I dealt with a demented and Jobless troll like you Satanist early this year,,,this same troll is 100 times more brutal and toxic than you are.

Ask about how I got more than 70 of his accounts banned and when he couldn't face me he ran away like the coward that he is----you might also face the same treatment from me if u aren't careful,,you should be thankful I don't have your time now but I will keep following you around until I make your life more miserable than before... grin grin grin grin

Check below for some of his accounts that were banned for decades..if I start with you ehn.. nobody will save you from my wrath. cool cool

Cc;Karen24,, Obamamessi,, bigcowhornn,, Holyman12

Omo, you gather followers sha!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Chaos14: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Just trust me. I would be back. Just be patient and forgive me. This is what I can say for now.
I just slayed the account
cc:beanmanx firemanx bigcowhornn

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Will you keep shut there gromilla,,,do u think I am as dull as you are? who do you think you are deceiving?...u are not smart at all..
I will make sure I get this account banned again for violating rule 19,,,,cause any nuisance here let me see.

Cc: Holyman12,, Obamamessi,, bigcowhornn,, Chaos14

My guy make we leave this thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gromilla010:
even if I can't get you offline but you go dey receive multiple invisible thunderous slap from me left right, back, front and center...by the time I am through with you.... your burnt face go change expression and colour grin grin grin

Na this malnourished shigidi wan slap pesin? grin grin grin grin

Guy go find Wetin you go chop first before you start fight. Dem go just break you like biscuit. You this poverty stricken, HIV infested faggottt shoemaker. I can see you still haven’t found work. Roaming around nairaland fighting everybody from AM to PM like the mad dog you are.

I pity your meaningless existence. Bloody waste of space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Steelshot02: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Na this malnourished shigidi wan slap pesin? grin grin grin grin

Guy go find Wetin you go chop first before you start fight. Dem go just break you like biscuit. You this poverty stricken, HIV infested faggottt shoemaker. I can see you still haven’t found work. Roaming around nairaland fighting everybody from AM to PM like the mad dog you are.

I pity your meaningless existence. Bloody waste of space.
you need to visit opthalmologist for your eye disorder... because you are suffering from partial blindness abi na blurry eye disease grin cheesy
if truly he is the one...which I doubt..then he is fresh, cute, comfortable, healthy,clean and good-looking...he looks very responsible and presentable cheesy
And how is him being gay any of your damn business cheesy...it seems gromilla010 is really a thorn in your flesh grin
I want you to upload your profile picture let me check something grin...if you don't upload your profile picture with your job info then you are just a mentally disturbed worthless piece of shit with an outdated cheap phone...simple cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Steelshot02:
you need to visit opthalmologist for your eye disorder... because you are suffering from partial blindness abi na blurry eye disease grin cheesy
if truly he is the one...which I doubt..then he is fresh, cute, comfortable, healthy,clean and good-looking he looks very responsible and presentable cheesy
And how is him being gay any of your damn business cheesy...it seems gromilla010 is really a thorn in your flesh grin
I want you to upload your profile picture let me check something grin...if you don't upload your profile picture with your job info then you are just a mentally disturbed worthless piece of shit with an ondated cheap phone...simple cheesy
Bahahaha. Idiot. Gromilla010 You think I don’t know this is you with another account? I know your elementary level diction wherever I see it. Jobless fvck with 100 nairaland accounts. You use multiple burner accounts to defend and hype yourself. How lame of you. Tufiakwa! I will destroy you and all your 100 accounts. Oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Steelshot02: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Bahahaha. Idiot. Gromilla010 You think I don’t know this is you with another account? I know your elementary level diction wherever I see it. Jobless fvck with 100 nairaland accounts. You use multiple burner accounts to defend and hype yourself. How lame of you. Tufiakwa! I will destroy you and all your 100 accounts. Oloshi.
wow....idiotic dunce..As I rightly predicted in my last reply, I already knew you were gonna show up in my mention crying like a brainless fvcktard, gushing endlessly with no sense, logic or intelligence.

it is obvious that gromilla010 is really a thorn in your flesh..your greatest nightmares...you always cry and shedd blood at his mentions grin cheesy

I said upload your real profile picture and your job info let me check something..and you are here bleating like a goat that will eventually be butchered for sacrifice to appease the gods cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Steelshot02:
wow....idiotic dunce..As I rightly predicted in my last reply, I already knew you were gonna show up in my mention crying like a brainless fvcktard, gushing endlessly with no sense, logic or intelligence.

it is obvious that gromilla010 is really a thorn in your flesh..your greatest nightmares...you always cry and shedd blood at his mentions grin cheesy

I said upload your real profile picture and your job info let me check something..and you are here bleating like a goat that will eventually be butchered for sacrifice to appease the gods cheesy

You make it too easy. Same vocabulary, same diction, same spelling, same braggadocios attitude, same emboldenment of unnecessary sentences plus the way you are defending him with your life… baba you and Gromilla010 are one and the same person so stop lying. Bloody coward has to create multiple accounts to defend himself smh. You really are a pitiful human being.

Why would I put my picture on a this retardedd forum full of deranged lunatics like you? I can never be associated with filth like you in real life mahn. Go and find work instead of spending your whole days roaming nairaland with multiple accounts like a jobless mad dog. Oloriburukun. Omo ale. Mental case like you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Steelshot02: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

You make it too easy. Same vocabulary, same diction, same spelling, same braggadocios attitude, same emboldenment of unnecessary sentences plus the way you are defending him with your life… baba you and Gromilla010 are one and the same person so stop lying. Bloody coward has to create multiple accounts to defend himself smh. You really are a pitiful human being.

Why would I put my picture on a this retardedd forum full of deranged lunatics like you? I can never be associated with filth like you in real life mahn. Go and find work instead of spending your whole days roaming nairaland with multiple accounts like a jobless mad dog. Oloriburukun. Omo ale. Mental case like you. angry
blatant display of a Very low IQ typical of a narrow minded ratchet ho.coupled with trio of confusion, ignorance and slow-wittedness cheesy

Your quote is illogical and irrational... ...even though I don't know the guy...I am ready to bet with your father's distress dick...that man in that picture is a million times more good-looking, rich, presentable, responsible,fresh, comfortable and healthy than your impoverished malnourished putrid decayed sorry ass..... simple cheesy

If you debunk my assertion kindly upload your real profile picture and job info let me check something and stop wailing and crying you PITIABLE Weakling cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.