Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47621 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by dnnam(f): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Instead of them to channel the zeal and resources to build there economy,

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by kushma(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay oo congratulations to them how do it concern us have more troubling issues here

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by obinna58(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good development

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by stasius: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
The world is not ending yet.

We never hear news sef. This one na old news.
Next!!!....
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
They are trying to normalize their relationship with the USA.

Their economy has been in ruins for sometime now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by yungz: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
homosexuals are the most confused set of people, they are given rights to adopt kids from heterosexual couples yet they can’t make their own babies. bunch of lun.atics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by patjane(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good news..
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by pepetua(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rubbish , if Nigeria is granted a référendum to decide if kidnapping should be legalize as legit business,we will be shocked to see that those that will vote against it will be less than 40% , the world is insane and should not be giving the opportunity to make a choice because they are bound to make the wrong choice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by integrity16(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
More wins for the west, this is a Clarion call to our leaders to build our economy so that we won't have to beg the west for aid in exchange for legalization of same sex
Marriage in our country.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

The world will last, human beings always find a way to make it last....for now.

It shall be destroyed by God soon or humans themselves will destroy it with war. This is madness, daylight madness.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Hypnotise: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cuba is the new sodom and gomorrah
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
The downward trajectory of humanity
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
The power of an arsehole... It has literally turned the world MAD!

All these BS is made possible courtesy of MEN and weak men in particular. Those who grew up with only mummy and have no bearings when it comes to masculinity. And so thier world revolved around arseholes and as such they want the whole world to be one giant arsehole.

I am not a homophobe ... I don't hate gay people but I don't like them around me simply becasue I can't trust them enough to not factor me into thier perversions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
safesurfer:
They are trying to normalize their relationship with the USA.

Their economy has been in ruins for sometime now.

I don't think it would help....the US and Cuba have not been on freindly terms for decades. Legalising same sex marriage won't help. Nor did legalising religion some 30 years ago help either.

US will not rest until the communist government of cuba is out of power.

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
When a people stand for nothing, they fall for anything and everything.

That was how Finland and Hungary hurriedly legalized bestiality in 2015. Few months after, bodi tell them! grin
It's only a matter of time. Bodi go tell una!

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Honestly I have no problem with homosexual activity and I don’t think it’s the business of government or anybody else what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms..and so I believe countries that criminalize gay sex like Nigeria are primitive and even hypocritical because we all know many of our law makers engage in it behind closed doors.

BUT giving gay people the right to legally marry and adopt children is a big mistake that I believe will lead to the collapse of civilization one nation at a time. A functional society depends on a strong family unit consisting of a man, woman and children. We really need to take a step back.

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
meobizy:
Nice one.

Nairlanders remember the end of the world only when news is about sex. Kindappings, murders and the like are seen as normal. Your crazed deity feels offense only when people have sex.
if a knack u akpako u go repent from ur evil ways.

Use 2 pillow defend ur 2 hips knack u till ur senses have factory reset
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

I don't think it would help....the US and Cuba have not been on freindly terms for decades. Legalising same sex marriage won't help. Nor did legalising religion some 30 years ago help either.

US will not rest until the communist government of cuba is out of power.

Omo. Wahala for "small" countries that have any issue with the US.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by YungINchrist: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jesus wept cry
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nawa o

What used to be considered as a mental disorder is now normal.

Toor

The world is certainly going pieces

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

It shall be destroyed by God soon or humans themselves will destroy it with war. This is madness, daylight madness.

Humans have one way or the other over the thousands of years legalised things that we would find barbaric and perverted today.

160 years ago, a 14 year old girl child being married off in these parts would have been considered normal. Keeping slaves and selling them would have been considered normal. Homosexuality was normal in ancient times...the ancient Jews were the only people who did not do such things. Ancient Greece, and even China and Japan, and some parts of Africa legalized what we would call p'do;philia....centuries ago (and even celebrated it in art and so forth). Human sacrifice was normal in many cultures, including around these parts. And war was a very brutal affair.

The world has always been sinful and perverted. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
pdppower:
End of the world loading. Pastor Righteousness, over to you
He is right below you grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by bipng: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cuban quotes and Lifestyle - https://quotes.ng/country/Cuban
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by daughters13: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

Humans have one way or the other over the thousands of years legalised things that we would find barbaric and perverted today.

160 years ago a 14 year old girl child being married off in these parts would have been considered normal.

Age of consent is still 14 years in most European countries, I know it's still the legal age for sex in Germany, so that has nothing to do with this abominable law...

Imagine homosexuals adopting a child and training him/her to see it as a normal thing to have 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Those kids they are going to adopt, if everyone was homosexual, how would they have come to life?

It's just madness, let's admit the truth, the world is about to end. Make all man watch, unless people would be plenty in hell.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
meobizy:
Nice one.

Nairlanders remember the end of the world only when news is about sex. Kindappings, murders and the like are seen as normal. Your crazed deity feels offense only when people have sex.

Hey, do you suck?

I mean prick…

Do you like to suck prick?
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Too bad. Really really bad
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

Age of consent is still 14 years in most European countries, I know it's still the legal age for sex in Germany, so that has nothing to do with this abominable law...

It is, but it does not mean an adult can go a-molesting kids (the laws were brought in so as to avoid prosecuting a 14 year old boy for having sex with a 14 year old girl for instance.

In Japan, it is 13. Yet many of their prefectures have it at 16, and many of them were even planning to upgrade it to 18 before covid hit.

Imagine homosexuals adopting a child and training him/her to see it as a normal thing to have 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Those kids they are going to adopt, if everyone was homosexual, how would humans procreate?

It's just madness, let's admit the truth, the world is about to end. Make all man watch, unless people would be plenty in hell.
[/quote]

1.Homos are a minority.

2.They probably were bringing up children for centuries.

3.Many cultures accepted homosexulaity in the past. Like I said...the Jews, later passed on to christians...were odd in their region for not permitting such things. (I don't want to write about what the ancient Greeks got up to...before I lose my temper).

4.Even until recently, many cultures...non christian...accepted things that we would regard as LGBTQ behaviour today..as normal.

It has happened before, it will keep happening.

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

It is, but it does not mean an adult can go a-molesting kids (the laws were brought in so as to avoid prosecuting a 14 year old boy for having sex with a 14 year old girl for instance.

In Japan, it is 13. Yet many of their prefectures have it at 16, and many of them were even planning to upgrade it to 18 before covid hit.

1.Homos are a minority.

2.They probably were bringing up children for centuries.

3.Many cultures accepted homosexulaity in the past. Like I said...the Jews, later passed on to christians...were odd in their region for not permitting such things. (I don't want to write about what the ancient Greeks got up to...before I lose my temper).

4.Even until recently, many cultures...non christian...accepted things that we would regard as LGBTQ behaviour today..as normal.

It has happened before, it will keep happening.

What is this one saying, where did u see molestation? Abeg go and sleep.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Yousuph007(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
All this nonsense will never happen a muslim state. �

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Mafxeless: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
etrange:
Nice.

To those shouting "end of the world", are y'all saying you don't want the word to come to pass? If it's the end of the world as prophesied, you can't stop it. The right to be with any consenting adults of your choice is a fundamental human right. You don't have to like it.

MUGU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.