Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chance (237 Views)

Missed A Chance To Have Sex? / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Chance by Central22222: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Episode 1

If you could change the past would you? Kiera a lady whose life was influenced and became a sex addict and worker, who was good in the business, until she met a young man and everything changed.
Kiera a 26years old lady, who came from a wealth home where everything was provided for her, she never lacked anything, she was well taken care of, she was living a life of a princess, they were people who would do everything and anything she wanted, all she has to do is just to say it.
*7:30am*
The alarm rang, and there was a knock at the door.
"Good morning, miss. Kiera, can I come in", a lady said over the door, but Kiera didn't reply. she was still too tire to get up from bed after the party from last night. "Good morning miss. Kiera", the voice said again. Kiera became angry, "What is it Anna, you know how I don't like been disturbed on a morning like this, so,leave my door, and I mean now", Kiera shouted, "I'm sorry miss. but your Dad is in the dinning and he sent me to come get you, and I must come along with you", Anna replied. Kiera crumbled, "Oh! God, can't I just have a rest, am so tired, I'll be there shortly, now go tell my father", she ordered, "Miss I.....", Anna was about to say something but Kiera shush her up, "Don't you dare say a word, now leave, I'll be behind you", She said and Anna left.

Kiera sluggishly stoop up from her bed, and was walking towards the door when her cell phone began to ring, she checked and saw it was an unknown number. "Who might this be?", she thought to herself as she picked up the phone. "Hello!", she said as she walked towards the dinning table. "Hey sexy, it's me from last night, it's Jackson," he replied, "Jackson, how did you....", she was still talking when he interrupted her, "Don't worry, how I got your number, trust me babe, I was thinking if we could hook up later, you were so sweet last night, and I would like to have a taste of you some more", he said. Kiera chuckled, "Mist. Jackson, I like that, but can I call you later, I want to talk to my father now, bye", she said and ended the call.

"Good morning father, Good morning mother", she greeted as she tried to kiss her mom on the cheek. "You smell like alcohol, Kiera what is wrong with you?", her mom asked, "Please mom, just stop it", Kiera said, "You don't want to do something useful with your life, you don't have a job", she said, "Mom, I have a Job", she replied, "I mean a decent job, Kiera for God sake, help yourself, can't you be like your friend Priscilla, so decent, I think I have to call her so, she can talk some sense into you", she said. Kiera became angry, "Mom, just stop with the comparison, I really don't like it, we both have our separate lives to live", Kiera replied, "Am not stopping until you do something meaningful with your life", her mom said. Kiera turned to her Father, "Father, please tell mother to stop talking to me like am a child, because am not, I got myself", Kiera said, "Shut up Kiera, listen to your mother, we want the best for you, you came home late last night," her father said. Kiera was beginning to feel bored with the talk, "Father, mother am good, I got myself, stop worrying about me, I have to go now," she said, "Kiera!", her mother called out, "I love you both,"she said, and left the dinning. "Anna, I need you in my room now, come along with my breakfast", she screamed out.

Kiera went to her room, and put a call across Brenda. Brenda is a friend to Kiera, they do things together, and Brenda was the one who introduced Jackson to her. "Hey Brenda, we need to talk now, am ...
Click the link below to read more and other episodes... https://centralmedia.com.ng/a-chance/

(1) (Reply)

Rico Swavey, An Ex-housemate On Bbnaija, Is Reportedly Dead - See Details / Osun Man Marries Sisters / Obviously She's Loving It Fully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.