Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

/ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (14176 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: / by Exxxgeee: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
7buckz:
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!
Something tells me soifra's black ass is disgusting than this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by Doorlarss(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
siofra:
Wow!
Our vaginas are so powerful.
believe
Re: / by Keniwit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:

Bloody low birth! A waste of sperm cells and blood flow.

Oya bring it on,u ediaaat
All this for your mother or father

3 Likes

Re: / by VeryWickedMan: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ishilove this thread needs to move to FP under the Health section

4 Likes

Re: / by Landmack: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Keniwit:

All this for your mother or father

Mba, your own deluded parents who have no legitimate means of livelihood.

Baboon with an android bring it on cheesy

3 Likes

Re: / by Divinemercyy: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Graphic content

1 Like

Re: / by Divinemercyy: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:

Bros abeg na grin. Wic one is baboon with an android? This insult go make that Broda to cry today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by Freelane33(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:
No be lie
Drip on acid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by Divinemercyy: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Everybody, see CaptainZubi's head. So don't expect much from him. This is his best post.
Let's laugh and clap for him lest he fall into depression grin

Pukes

1 Like

Re: / by Prisco4luv(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
So wrong. What about guys that can't wash their boxers..

2 Likes

Re: / by okoroemeka(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:
No be lie
why the misogynistic obsession about women,what did they do?is it a fault of their own making that they have pussy,breasts and soft body ready to be nacked,pls leave our women alone,they don't suffer fools gladly I think every man must have known that by now.

3 Likes

Re: / by 7buckz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:
This under aged boys will just come and open thread to bash females. Ain’t u small small boys tired?

Just look at the ediot bashing with ignorance. When they say go school u will rather go and be pick pocketing in ariaria market.

If u dare reply me iragbiji thunder will scatter your sperm cells. Ewu Gambia.

Nairaland females pls do t use this asshole’s ignorance to start bashing us men..biko cheesy

We have dis assiociated ourselves from the spirogyra
Go suck your gals pvssy and shut the fvck up on matters that ain't your biz

2 Likes

Re: / by Shadysen: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:

What’s more deadly than the demonic bacteria in ur filthy smelly mouth?

I give my woman serious head,u go fvck ya self
we die dia

1 Like

Re: / by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Pukes
Sorry. Take something to eat.

Re: / by Rexymania(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Abeg lecture that mumu grin

Kingpin1000:
Mugu, the vagina is acidic by nature and it drops those fluid on the panties.
It's not about hygiene, if you try to reduce the acidity of the vagina many microorganisms will invade or even colonize the vagina, which is one of the causes of candidiasis, which causative agent is Candida albicans

2 Likes

Re: / by Landmack: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shadysen:
we die dia

Re: / by Streett: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:

Daaaaaaaaaang!!!

so mean … That was ice cold ! …

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Gistlover dey learn for where Nairaland dey o

2 Likes

Re: / by Landmack: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rexymania:
Abeg lecture that mumu grin

I buy my world farm fresh yoghurt every week. I know what it does for her down dia.

A woman’s body is the most beautiful thing god ever created cool...quite intriguing

3 Likes

Re: / by BeanmanX(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
7buckz:
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!
My God what is this?

*Pukes* shocked embarassed
Re: / by Daniel058(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landmack:

What’s more deadly than the demonic bacteria in ur filthy smelly mouth?

I give my woman serious head
,u go fvck ya self
I Feel like throwing up!
cry
Re: / by faceland: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.

They use to get cancer of the throat.

1 Like

Re: / by Dannyb042(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.
Re: / by placeofallure(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Abizz:
Wow! Look at these Nigerian hands holding this particular pant that you shared.

May your sense keep failing, OP.

Love your sarcasm. Some people, they never see anything positive about Nigeria and they've never been to a seaport let alone an airport.
Re: / by HolyMan12: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
anochuko01:
Reminds me of a female friend last year...

She talked about how she hated the saggy boxers many guys wear and her preference for the tighter one. Well, it's her preference, so I had no problem with it. Many days later, I was chasing her down the stairs, so I pulled her by her shirt which revealed the upper part of her bum, jeez! Her pant was almost torn in half. I was shocked! See the same person giving guys standards o!

How did she feel? grin
Re: / by Joelobioha(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
siofra:
Wow!

Our vaginas are so powerful.
yeah we know in terms of powerful odours and discharges...
Re: / by HolyMan12: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Something tells me soifra's black ass is disgusting than this...
grin grin grin

E black for sure, plus the pussy lips grin grin grin
Re: / by HolyMan12: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ishilove this thread needs to move to FP under the Health section
All the girls will boycott this thread

Cc: Siofra, Rozross, Jennyclay, Jeon, fati2001 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: / by HolyMan12: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Bros abeg na grin. Wic one is baboon with an android? This insult go make that Broda to cry today
Make I contribute to the government my comrade grin

1 Like

Re: / by Prettygirl200(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na wa ooo just see the way these useless son of men are opening their rotten mouth to insult their mother's at home. As if their mothers undies don't have stains. And to make the whole matter worse their stinky head came out from that same pussy that brings out discharge. Useless things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 28, 2022
All these boys no get Sense... Once she's clean and good to go.. sucking her pussy is the best feeling in the world...it also reduces hypertension for men..go and study.. nature is nature.

2 Likes

Re: / by Kirkman: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa ooo just see the way these useless son of men are opening their rotten mouth to insult their mother's at home. As if their mothers undies don't have stains. And to make the whole matter worse their stinky head came out from that same pussy that brings out discharge. Useless things
Chaii!! grin grin you just dragged them to the cleaners. Me I don't want to form over sabi on this thread but moniker: Kingpin1000 has said it all in his post up above me. A simple in-depth research the op would have done him a lot of good, instead of creating this baseless thread. It probably would have cured his sickness of ignorance but as usual they want to bash ladies as they always do on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: / by benqo01(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Omo na y I no dey give any girl head......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.