Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (14106 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Kid Trying To Look Inside The Panties Of A Poster Of A Lady On Bikini / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by CaptainZubi: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: / by OsuIgboIpob: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: / by Creamypie(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2022
embarassed women are naturally created that away. Hope no be crime to be a female

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2022
OP you well so

1 Like

Re: / by Kingpin1000: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Mugu, the vagina is acidic by nature and it drops those fluid on the panties.
It's not about hygiene, if you try to reduce the acidity of the vagina many microorganisms will invade or even colonize the vagina, which is one of the causes of candidiasis, which causative agent is Candida albicans

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: / by siofra(f): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Wow!

Our vaginas are so powerful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by Abizz: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Wow! Look at these Nigerian hands holding this particular pant that you shared.

May your sense keep failing, OP.

22 Likes

Re: / by libertyfather(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Our boxers too burst, what's the cause?

11 Likes

Re: / by TinubuThief: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Holy Molly shocked
This is gross men tueh shocked

1 Like

Re: / by VeryWickedMan: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Spits

14 Likes

Re: / by CaptainZubi: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Mugu, the vagina is acidic by nature and it drops those fluid on the panties.
It's not about hygiene, if you try to reduce the acidity of the vagina many microorganisms will invade or even colonize the vagina, which is one of the causes of candidiasis, which causative agent is Candida albicans
Sure bro. Your mama toto dey very acidic. Thats why it was so powerfull, it killed some chromosomes in your father's sperm to give birth to a mugu 2.0 like you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: / by CaptainZubi: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Spits
Swears. Na why many of them they avoid white panties. It will look like something exactly like this. Black or colored panties will hide the stains but not for too long.

2 Likes

Re: / by Slynation(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
libertyfather:
You and who?? Oga try dey change boxers daily oO grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: / by TinubuThief: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Sure bro. Your mama toto dey very acidic. Thats why it was so powerfull, it killed some chromosomes in your father's sperm to give birth to a mugu 2.0 like you.
Is vawulence in your DNA? grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: / by Tinububalls: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2022
libertyfather:
You too trek.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by graceypetee: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Wahala, I never see such panties like that ooo. Jezz

Abeg mk I face my showmax business ooo

Please patronise

1 Like

Re: / by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:
No be lie
Everybody, see CaptainZubi's head. So don't expect much from him. This is his best post.
Let's laugh and clap for him lest he fall into depression grin

25 Likes

Re: / by 7buckz(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: / by Illegal1(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:
Is vawulence in your DNA? grin
hahahahaha....E Reach to ask...

3 Likes

Re: / by DaInferno(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainZubi:
No be lie
you are really stupid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: / by Creamypie(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
7buckz:
Amaka: babe off light it makes me nervous during sex

Dummy: okay babe

12:30am babe de sleep forget to where pant dummy con go to piss and see this shit below

Dummy: Blood of Jesus!
this is too graphic

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by anochuko01(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Reminds me of a female friend last year...

She talked about how she hated the saggy boxers many guys wear and her preference for the tighter one. Well, it's her preference, so I had no problem with it. Many days later, I was chasing her down the stairs, so I pulled her by her shirt which revealed the upper part of her bum, jeez! Her pant was almost torn in half. I was shocked! See the same person giving guys standards o!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by 7buckz(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypye:
this is too graphic
Well creampye... I don't know why a nigga would be answering a bitches name... But thats by the way... So anytime you plan on fvcking any of these hoes better observe wellas before you go carry wetin you no know

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by Redstubpen: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
angry
Re: / by InfinityFabric: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2022
At least for the idiots who refers to girls as "angels" or "goddess", you can now see your life, these are the undies of the one you vehemently worship.
You need no one to tell you your mother wasted 9 months.

13 Likes

Re: / by BigYash: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2022
InfinityFabric:
At least for the idiots who refers to girls as "angels" or "goddess", you can now see your life, these are the undies of the one you vehemently worship.
You need no one to tell you your mother wasted 9 months.
grin Its the fansy clothes they wear,and body spray that covers the many many rubbish. Worst part be say,the gender go still dey form ontop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by ASAPFERG1: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Boys who lick pussy dey try sha... Can't imagine me doing that nonsense.. sad
Some don even they lick asshole now angry angry

11 Likes

Re: / by marlow1962(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Hahahaha mahd tin bro, LWKM
Wtf hahaha, o God.
Am lafin so hard, am high on my blunt reading this.
Guys wer dy gv head dy try.

1 Like

Re: / by Christiansimon: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
grin grin grin op this Early Morning. Op know That Ladies Virginal Is Not Like Dick. So Just Leave That Matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: / by esivue007(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.
sad embarassed this guy be calming down na,I almost Vomit My Food like this....
Abeg,Person Dey Eat O. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: / by Brayonn21: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Boys who lick pussy dey try sha... Can't imagine me doing that nonsense.. sad
Some don even they lick assailed now angry angry

I don suck like mad oo but I never still tight for an sha still a learner
Re: / by techWriter3: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Is vawulence in your fingerprint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy. / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.