Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp (61250 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by AyakaDunukofia: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's alright to take aphrodisiacs but one should know the dosage the body can tolerate. What happened here is priapism; he enjoyed the non-stop erection but the heart couldn't take the long physical strain. The lady's heart was equally over worked from the sustained exercise.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Teaser4(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
H
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by HIPROFILE(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
I suspect say those guys enter coma most eap. the man cos there is no way he would be dead yet his manhood is up and doing.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by thegunboyrich(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Damnnn!! shocked shocked May their soul RIP

Anyways, I build Financial Giant's!!!
Do well to check my signature. You might be interested to earn legally with that mobile phone.
Thank me later!!!
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Toto won't be the end of me.

Say this aloud to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Righthussle: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
What an Unfortunate death!

What on Earth will you tell the Lord JESUS you were doing?
What on Earth will you say to Abba Father?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Matter of Eteryis not a joke or funfare.
There is a way that seems balling unto a man or lady, the End thereof is Destruction.
Once you Depart without JESUS Christ, you are gone . You are wasted.

Take the matter of your Eternity seriously.
A relationship with JESUS is the greatest gift you can give your soul.
Heaven and Hell are Real.

This man , you funny oo. Your problem na wetin him go tell Jesus. Your brain no fit ask you say what if them no be Christains. Make this Oyibo man religion no enter your brain oo.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
I can understand the man's death.... heart attack as a result of the drugs.... but how does one explain the death of the woman?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by ATLIEN2027: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Matter of Eternity is not a joke or funfare.
There is a way that seems balling unto a man or lady, the End thereof is Destruction.

TRASH AS USUAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Righteousness2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
It is always thrash until you open your eyes in Hell, then you will understand rash and thrash.
ATLIEN2027:

TRASH AS USUAL.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Epicji: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
The end result of hard hard
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is75:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been worst since Tuesday

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUyms0c6Q8
thanks. #please am not a scammer the only person calling me such here is my fomer impersonator who use photos of sick to beg. my phone number, location is not hiden
See Wetin Celestine don turn to because of scam.
Spiitt
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Lovenorth: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who killed them?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by dazzlingd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
So bad, no crime in people enjoying themselves, just unfortunate
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by GeneralPula: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
gambojimeta:

Nigerian journalists sef.
Nah woman be the journalist..

if you know you know.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by kayperry: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
An autopsy needs to be carried to rule out foul play, they may have been poisoned.

a poison that can kill a man nd not kill is diiiiick is that one poison.

its a case drug overdose gone wrong

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who will foot the bill?
dominique:
An autopsy needs to be carried to rule out foul play, they may have been poisoned.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Shadysen: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
life goes on...next pls
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by ekevwe(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=dre11 post=117052169]

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/how-2-lovers-were-discovered-dead-in-a-lodge/]SOURCE[/url

Dick of life
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by eeetuk(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
"Another source added that the surprising part of the incident was that the man’s dick was seen standing despite being lifeless while the drugs, which they were suspected to have taken, were seen near the bed inside the hotel room."

Trying to put more juice into the story to make viewers to laugh, uncontrollable
And talking about dick that way is really funny
Smile!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
When a man see sex as royal rumble and takes all sorts of shit to grind the pussy. It doesn't end well most of the time. I am glad he took his erection to the great beyond.
Let his spirit keep on 4ucking in hell. angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Flee from fornication. Una no go hear.
Are Nigerians not also dying as married people?
Or do we have different Nigerians?
Are they not dying from marital domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Just wondering the kind of casket design the man will be buried with......cheeei , it will have a higher level at the center to accommodate the evidence......
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Matter of Eternity is not a joke or funfare.

The man with the keys to heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by dazzlingd(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralPula:
Men needs to stop taking man power & drugs for sex. The ones wey dey surprised me most be those ones wey Dey use tramadol/ man power for prostitutes. You can’t Bleep a Toto finish even if you use 5hours..

3-5mins sex is enough per round. Maybe 10mins if you like Toto. Say at most, 15mins. Anything above these mins is no more sex but stress. There’s a vital connection between the brain and dick. You may think you’re just stressing your dick, no your brain is involved..

Stop over-stressing your brain. Instead of taking drug, look at the pic below and get yourself used to eating it. It works more than any drug & herb..

It makes no sense taking sex enhancement drugs. Eat healthy and live healthy life
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by samguru(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.

This is very heartbreaking but I took solace in the fact that at the end of the competition,there was no winner and loser.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Tboy222: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is75:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been worst since Tuesday

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUyms0c6Q8
thanks. #please am not a scammer the only person calling me such here is my fomer impersonator who use photos of sick to beg. my phone number, location is not hiden

You are a scammer.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by 3verblazing(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
How can a man be dead and his dick still erect? Something is keeping it erect. This story no straight.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by GeneralPula: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
dazzlingd:

It makes no sense taking sex enhancement drugs. Eat healthy and live healthy life
Exactly bro.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Slmgirldippussy: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

With his dick standing , What will be his explanation when he get to heaven. The Angels will be like Gabriel come oo see Adimula dick
The other Angel will answer Gabriel
Open the gate of hell for him
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Kaymansion(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.