Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp (61214 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Tetrahedron: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin grin grin For the miscreants standing up on tilumbu’s mandate!
Hope you are happy now!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by shineeye1: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

The man is dead but his MANHOOD lives on...truly man pass woman!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Stanleyq: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
An autopsy needs to be carried to rule out foul play, they may have been poisoned.
By who? Oga, take no drugs when having sex
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
It was probably the cocktail of drugs they took that killed them undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by kelspinall(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralPula:
Men needs to stop taking man power & drugs for sex. The ones wey dey surprised me most be those ones wey Dey use tramadol/ man power for prostitutes. You can’t Bleep a Toto finish even if you use 5hours..

3-5mins sex is enough per round. Maybe 10mins if you like Toto. Say at most, 15mins. Anything above these mins is no more sex but stress. There’s a vital connection between the brain and dick. You may think you’re just stressing your dick, no your brain is involved..

Stop over-stressing your brain. Instead of taking drug, look at the pic below and get yourself used to eating it. It works more than any drug & herb..

have seen this many times,how does it work
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Is75: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralPula:

See Wetin Celestine don turn to because of scam.
Spiitt
please I'm not a scam
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Benrosaria(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is75:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been worst since Tuesday

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUyms0c6Q8
thanks. #please am not a scammer the only person calling me such here is my fomer impersonator who use photos of sick to beg. my phone number, location is not hiden

Take the receipt you got from the hospital and take a photo of you holding it next to your left ear
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by ceejayluv(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
baralatie:
They took a combo of drugs
The man's dick was still standing
You get A1 for English summary.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Kooldon(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
The erected penis should be slapped several times for the man to get sense. Las last na female mortician go handle him well

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by DemgadTinko: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
An autopsy needs to be carried to rule out foul play, they may have been poisoned.
yes ooo, because these people are young person .Highest unless the lady took the drugs too, only the man should die not the lady

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by VEHINTOLAR: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hmmm,o ma se o ! Something that unripe plantain and regular exercise will do for you without any adverse side effect, shior ! People are perishing for lack of knowledge ! Who needs any sex enhancement drug to do the needful,kai !
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by nedekid: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
But they were lodged in a hotel overnight. Who could have poisoned them? Hotel staff though food, to what gain?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Desusi: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
DT in the house tell us More.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Berankis: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE
Stupid people! How can there be erection while dead. Stupid!!
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Onucs(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Died in active service grin
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Is75: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benrosaria:

Take the receipt you got from the hospital and take a photo of you holding it next to your left ear
please that is not receipt, that my medical file with the doctor in the hospital , they don't allow patient access to it I just took opportunity and snap it before they caught me
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Onucs(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
What an Unfortunate death!

What on Earth will you tell the Lord JESUS you were doing?
What on Earth will you say to Abba Father?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Matter of Eternity is not a joke or funfare.
There is a way that seems balling unto a man or lady, the End thereof is Destruction.
Once you Depart without JESUS Christ, you are gone . You are wasted.

Take the matter of your Eternity seriously.
A relationship with JESUS is the greatest gift you can give your soul.
Heaven and Hell are Real.

Who be this? shocked
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by motta(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
with a dick standing ?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by babyfaceafrica: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Village people
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ehen! Instant judgement for fornicators. It is getting too much.

Those still patronizing harlots be warned.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by CHIGIM: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Abeg park well
Dont use somebody's death to preach about ur dead oyibo jesus.
We have more than one thousand ways to die.
They died tru sex but who knows urs may be worse
Please don't get it twisted i don't wish u death.
That is live for u we will all die on day
Righteousness2:
What an Unfortunate death!

What on Earth will you tell the Lord JESUS you were doing?
What on Earth will you say to Abba Father?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Matter of Eternity is not a joke or funfare.
There is a way that seems balling unto a man or lady, the End thereof is Destruction.
Once you Depart without JESUS Christ, you are gone . You are wasted.

Take the matter of your Eternity seriously.
A relationship with JESUS is the greatest gift you can give your soul.
Heaven and Hell are Real.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Stevo35: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
The man should be mummified with the standing d*ck and kept in the museum for history purpose' Besides they are not my supporters.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by asatemple(f): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Died in Active service, rip

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Andytyx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigYash:
Them say the preek still dey alive,even when the man body dey lifeless. Ewooo!
Maybe they are still fucking themselves in hell who knows.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by princefrank76: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
even with the erected d**k u still doubt he took substance to knack?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by bizzibodi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralPula:
Men needs to stop taking man power & drugs for sex. The ones wey dey surprised me most be those ones wey Dey use tramadol/ man power for prostitutes. You can’t Bleep a Toto finish even if you use 5hours..

3-5mins sex is enough per round. Maybe 10mins if you like Toto. Say at most, 15mins. Anything above these mins is no more sex but stress. There’s a vital connection between the brain and dick. You may think you’re just stressing your dick, no your brain is involved..

Stop over-stressing your brain. Instead of taking drug, look at the pic below and get yourself used to eating it. It works more than any drug & herb..
U mean am?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by supereagle(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
God1000:
Such shameful death, people will never listen and learn from others.

So many young people have croaked due to such unwholesome act, taking drugs before coitus is pure stupidity

Don't conclude on drugs aspect. They plant it thereto cover up.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na wa o
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by gbangban1: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
What a shameful death
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp by bizzibodi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why are those amotekun claw- faced demons always die during adultery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.