Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77784 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Wasted sperm undecided she's better off aborted angry
But Uju was celebrated.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Tokotaya: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

But Uju was celebrated.
Abi o!

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by judedwriter(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2022
He's lucky he's in Nigeria.

He could get arrested if he tried this in Europe or America.

Lesbianism is a psychological problem, maybe spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by 7buckz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Them for allow the man snap the bitch neck

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Immorality everywhere
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by RepoMan007: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thank God the man didn't succeed. The spirit behind the girl's would have just left and started life afresh somewhere.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by abobote: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kill the foolish girl

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stupid girl that wants to bring disgrace to her family. angry

I do not condone violence though but I understand where the man is coming from

7 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by MJBOLT: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
old video undecided
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ednut1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asylum format for abroad activated

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by BABANGBALI: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jennifer663:
So bad!
Girls? Hmnn
see who is talking. No let me talk o
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by victorazy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokotaya:
The father overdid it. He could have killed her. The girl was wrong, but must he put his own life and the lives of his entire family in jeopardy?

My brother you don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Basicend: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Daughters of eve. . disgracing their family up and down. .

Please train your children in the ways of the Lord when they are young and pray fervently for them.

Don't curse them, but bless them also.

I was the only one amongst all my siblings giving my parents all sorts of problems, but my mothers kept praying for me and many time she cried. . but today, I am the only one still carrying the Bible and holding the pillar of the family in the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Zane2point4(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fathers and brothers are the only remaining line of defense in this ever corrupt girls and women roaming abt especially those born in 90s and 2000s ,very shameless and awful individuals,i just tire!

Every mans prayer will be to bear only male child,female are very gullible and corrupt right frm infancy!

6 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Streett: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Choke her from now till tomorrow that girl won’t change shixt… She be Wetin she be!

You go jus go prison bonanza

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OBALOLA55(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokotaya:
The father DID WELL. He SHOULD have killed her. The girl was wrong, but must he put his own life and the lives of his entire family in jeopardy?
FIXED angry

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
This is normal to Yamrees, why looking for where she Comes from?
She is a proud representative of yamrees, nothing spoil.
Their women are Brave and Courageous

whatever...

Better well trained than bobrisky and denrele...

Gay taking over tradition

slaves

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by omooba969(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.

Should the FG ban vehicles as well coz we get motor accidents? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Candidlady: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
sad
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by MITCHELL96: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerian girls are fast turning into lesbians, the amount of them on my Facebook account and WhatsApp is alarming, they're not even ashamed of putting that rainbow flag on their captions and their fellow lesbian partner contacts

So so pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by advanceDNA: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Might be a long con. Planned work.

A way of tricking foreign countries that her own father will kill her as a lesbian ....#LGBTQ.

Nothing some Nigerians no go do to Japa

Who dey record?? Of course na planned work
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by gambojimeta: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
She needs prayers not choking.
If the choking continues, she would flee from home and continue her lesbianism elsewhere.

Streett:
Choke her from now till tomorrow that girl won’t change shixt… She be Wetin she be!

You go jus go prison bonanza
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by SugarGirl44(f): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
He's a good father.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
She for kill her na. If he won't spend the rest of his life in jail. LGBTQ is here to stay, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
I have nothing against anybody's sexual orientation

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever...

Better well trained than bobrisky and denrele...

Gay taking over tradition

slaves
Why the choking and beating when her father trained her too?
OSUuUU

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by GodsOwnMan: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOTHING wrong with gays, lesbians and homosexuals.

Nigerians MUST focus on what matters like building a 21st century economy and technological world rather than obsession with sex because of the palestinian/arab books known as the bible/koran.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by BigCowHornn: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by motionarena: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is old na
Happen last year
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by money121(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokotaya:
The father overdid it. He could have killed her. The girl was wrong, but must he put his own life and the lives of his entire family in jeopardy?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Another day in a country of upright monkeys. You cannot beat ‘the spirit’ out of her. If she wins a Nobel prize in future, watch how the man will quickly associate with the fame.

For those commending him for acting out against a homosexual act, know very well he’d do the same if it was with a man. In three weeks we’ll all forget about this news. By tomorrow only trolls will continue pointless debates in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by westvic(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
:oThe days are evil.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by zcee: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Old news since last year
Nairaland Una no work

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.