Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77781 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Sohitoo: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
What the fathers of Bobrisky and James Brown didn't do...

This idiot is worse than Hitler!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by berryPee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na ROD Bible talk o
MatrixReloaded:
There is no moral in what hes doing. Use koboko.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by lereinter(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
She disgraced her father
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pasuma(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Taboo to who ??
Is adultery not a sin as lies, stealing, lying etc.. yet your pastors engage in it and you never deemed it fit to call it a Taboo..

abeg park well

Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by zinaunreal(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Very old news
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Sonyboom765: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are so funny
I blame western countries if gay n lesbian are beheaded in the market sq for a year now o lay precedent for others the whole universe will erase that word from the dictionary never to be heard of again I. Human history.

Just so you know minority don't ye majority what to do in a society.

Franzinni:
If you hate gay people you are in the closet hahaha you are battling with your sexuality and so you vent your frustrations on those that display openly ... Just like how Nigerians vent thier anger against politicians knowing fully well that if they are in the position of the said politicians they will be 10x worst.

If you sure of yourself then live your life and leave those wey wan be lesbian or gay to do thier thing

I support her father for kicking her ass tho. Although it won't change anything. You can take a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink .... Wink.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ShaqFu: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well in the midst of this woke nonsense that is clearly spreading like wildfire in Nigeria, parents need to be very careful with what they expose their children to.

The father should have had a heart to heart talk with her though, instead of assaulting her in the manner he did. It is wrong and uncalled for. Though I can understand his anger.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Why the choking and beating when her father trained her too?
OSUuUU

Yoruba propaganda made her feel all is well...But sense has been download via neck pressing..

Slave been asking question when they know their position..

Let's take back ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by DonroxyII: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.
The girl can just use the Video and Picture Evidence of Persecution to Japa Out of Nigeria.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ShaqFu: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
What the fathers of Bobrisky and James Brown didn't do...

This idiot is worse than Hitler!
James Brown and Bob risky are adults and they're not living with their parents.

I'm sure you don't know Bobrisky doesn't behave like Bobrisky when he's with family members.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Moh247: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
after spending all his money training her, you expect him to allow such nonsense... abeg reason the man matter too.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by jimcaddy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
If you are a father and you trained your child well, only to find out that your child is gay will piss you off. Especially if there is no trait of that in your family. If you were a father in that man's shoes, with all I've said, tell me what you will do to the daughter.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by guru90: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
I swear.... a normal person cant do this kinda things in the public........
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Konjiboii: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
You see those set of *aww so cute* na dem dey encourage all this immorality,las las make the girl apply for visa the world go grant am since the devil is in command right now.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Rotji(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Franzinni:
If you hate gay people you are in the closet hahaha you are battling with your sexuality and so you vent your frustrations on those that display openly ... Just like how Nigerians vent thier anger against politicians knowing fully well that if they are in the position of the said politicians they will be 10x worst.

If you sure of yourself then live your life and leave those wey wan be lesbian or gay to do thier thing

I support her father for kicking her ass tho. Although it won't change anything. You can take a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink .... Wink.

The lamest excuse you guys use to cajole people into keeping quiet, very lame and out of date self.

You don't have to manipulate people's psychology to accept a taboo and what they don't believe in.

Most of the so-called gays are just confused social deviants. Just a few are biologically miswired to feel unnatural attraction to their same gender, most just want to revel in their rebellion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Cantonese: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
This is normal to Yamrees, why looking for where she Comes from?
She is a proud representative of yamrees, nothing spoil.
Their women are Brave and Courageous

Olodo.

If not that you do not read the news daily, you would have seen the names of public figures from your tribe who are gay. You mumuishly think lesbianism is confined to a particular tribe.

Muntula.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by izubext007: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
A girl enjoying what a guy is suppose to enjoy is gender encroachment

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Elidrisy20: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
She's an adult nau, she's free to do what she wants
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:

Olodo.

If not that you do not read the news daily, you would have seen the names of public figures from your tribe who are gay. You mumuishly think lesbianism is confined to a particular tribe.

Muntula.
Arindin. Go to Google and put top gays in Nigeria in search bar, then come back and quote me
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
kingthreat:
I understand the man pain. After you train your daughter finish, Igbo man dey expect say she go bring man home talk say na the fiance make him collect bride price. Only to see say him don enter one chance. Pikin na full time lesbian ashewo. Painful
They can still bill a female suitor. The man’s thinking faculty is locked in a box.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Itzmeandu: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
This na old video, last year stuff.
But all this homosexual is bullshit. Total bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Barims(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man should be thrown in jail, silly man he should be proud of his daughter for being a lesbian, I'll rather give birth to a child that would want to be a lesbian/gay than to give birth to a child that would want to be a pastor or imam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Delacroix6(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Lesbianism just like gayism is still homosexuality..

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yoruba propaganda made her feel all is well...But sense has been download via neck pressing..

Slave been asking question when they know their position..

Let's take back ilorin
What's this one saying? Osu ipig, have you taken back Anambra from UGM and Autopiloters and start being productive on Mondays. Have you taken Imo from UGM and Ebubeagu? Always shifting blames as usual and never taking responsibilities.
I thought you will quote your Brave Prof Uju who was preaching and encouraging lesbianism recently. She is no longer your Ada Igbo? Hypocrites.

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by jonathanokeys: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
O T O T O..

carry your own, I no get stamina.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by faceland: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bros your daughter has red hair dye. I am sure being a lesbian is the least of her vices.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by t2luv1: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Let me get this straight a man going about knocking girls up and not taking care of his responsibilities won't destroy your so call family fabric but two consenting adults doing their things in private will destroy your family fabric. Look me as a Catholic I get where you coming from but who am I to impose my belief on others? Every day I thank almighty God that none of my two boys are gay it ain't easy living and raising up kids in this land of Milk and Honey called the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What's this one saying? Always shifting blames as usual and never taking responsibilities.
I thought you will quote your Brave Prof Uju who was preaching and encouraging lesbianism recently. She is no longer your Ada Igbo? Hypocrites.

stop explaining to me...I'm not your friend

slaves and comfort don't mix
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by harmargedon: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
humans are the only species that will self eliminate itself from existence.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Mccall88(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Upon how dick sweet reach ...I rest my case cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.