Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77782 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Panda7(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2022
see them embarassed see moral upbringing lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by daughters13: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Smartbezzy2(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Roon9(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Might be a long con. Planned work.

A way of tricking foreign countries that her own father will kill her as a lesbian ....#LGBTQ.

Nothing some Nigerians no go do to Japa

Bros nato do my own too o
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by matth70s(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Most young girls are in to this evil act,I happens to be around them where i works in Lagos and on several occasion seen videos like this in their phones.
Roon9:

Bros nato do my own too o
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Revolva:

You guys should just gerrout of my face ...fagged folks should not stay close to me
Noted,just calling out how that post literally makes no sense
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by detectivejones: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
The 2kobo question is- who is the cameraman/woman
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ronyman(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
There is no moral in what hes doing. Use koboko.

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by TheFacelessMan: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The video has been existing since last year so your theory is baseless

So because the video has existed since last 10 years, it means it can't be a fake?

Are you that unintelligent? You should get a refund of your school fees from primary school level if you can't reason out things this basic.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

So because the video has existed since last 10 years, it means it can't be a fake?

Are you that unintelligent? You should get a refund of your school fees from primary school level if you can't reason out things this basic.
Well when it comes to a country with a background in queer rights abuse,one is likely to take that route
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by nwajesus12(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Tokotaya:
The father overdid it. He could have killed her. The girl was wrong, but must he put his own life and the lives of his entire family in jeopardy?
keep quiet
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Boss469(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
AutoRedux:

You be confam mumu.

I ask a simple question wetin the girl do idiot like you no get answer na to use insult as your reply.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by AutoRedux: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Boss469:

I ask a simple question wetin the girl do idiot like you no get answer na to use insult as your reply.

I mbecile. So a girl practicing lesbianism is okay?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Cromagnon: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tokotaya:

it's social media. It's aiding the spread of depravity.
mass media nko
word of mouth nko
social media din do jack
it just brought it to the open
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by simplypj: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Is it just me or is having children just f*cking scary these days
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Boss469(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
AutoRedux:

I mbecile. So a girl practicing lesbianism is okay?

Fool!! Did she kill anybody?

Did she commit any crime?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by AutoRedux: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Boss469:

Fool!! Did she kill anybody?

Did she commit any crime?

Mumu pray make you no born pikin wey go be lesbian.
Na then when you understand wetin the father dey feel.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Boss469(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2022
AutoRedux:

Lol..be say the girl Neva get money na make the man dey behave like that. If she was a millionaire e go send?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Boss469(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2022
AutoRedux:

Lol..be say the girl Neva get money na make the man dey behave like that. If she is a millionaire e go send?
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Rotji(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Franzinni:
haha oga... I am not gay for those trying to find out. Ok that is out of the way ... So I hope you know your very existence will be controlled by the gays, lesbians and sexual deviant in less than 10 years time. You better let go of the archaic mentality and embrace the new "new" ... I once was like you... Very thick headed and ignorant but one day I realized I didn't need to change the world ,it's pointless to try instead I make use of the available parameters to my advantage.

You can sit back and wail... It doesn't mean you can change it and it also doesn't mean the gays will come toast you.

But come to think of it I might be gay but to find out, do you have a sumtious sister,
female cousin, etc that we can confirm my gayness with. Since you can conclude, you should be able verify hehe

From that your tiny closet .. haha

You guys still have the lamest excuse to bully people.

From anyone objecting referred to being in closet to being called ignorant...na wah for una self.

So if I agree with you in all subjects of science and discuss of humanities and show lots of intelligence and our interaction veered to sexuality and a I tow the opposite direction with you I suddenly become ignorant ehn

So sexuality is the new measure of intelligence or being enlightened ehn

So professors in science and technology related fields and other sections of education are ignorant simply because they don't accept gay agendas ehn

You are very pathetic, your manipulative excuses won't change my views.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by dankorode(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.
trust me the demon inside her no go move by koboko.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Franzinni: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Rotji:

You guys still have the lamest excuse to bully people.

From anyone objecting referred to being in closet to being called ignorant...na wah for una self.

So if I agree with you in all subjects of science and discuss of humanities and show lots of intelligence and our interaction veered to sexuality and a I tow the opposite direction with you I suddenly become ignorant ehn

So sexuality is the new measure of intelligence or being enlightened ehn

So professors in science and technology related fields and other sections of education are ignorant simply because they don't accept gay agendas ehn

You are very pathetic, your manipulative excuses won't change my views.
I fail to fathom a reason to engage you in a discussion because you are speaking totally OFF tangent but I will reiterate, I am NOT gay, if you feel the need to believe I am then you can tender your sister for a try and the results will shock you grin. Guy better face your lane make amadioha nor dial your Nokia 3310.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.