Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral (77785 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by bankwana(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
where is the video undecided
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

stop explaining to me...I'm not your friend

slaves and comfort don't mix

An Osu ipig will always shift blame. Only an ipig can be friends with an Osu ipig. Carry your head to the street on Monday to Anambra.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeanmanX:
I'm telling you,,,too much use of social media have destroyed the senses of these kids----its getting out of hand these days.
na groomila aka umbrateeth04 be that oo grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Nonexisting1: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
I can feel his pain. A man with daughter in this generation is better off without a child.

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by fof1: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.

Lies...Not Social Media...it starts from Boarding House in the Schools...and the Girls now form Cult to Keep Spreading it and initiating Others...

5 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Unleemeeted(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make una also look from this angle..
It is mostly those that thier parents always lock them inside the house all in the name of keeping them Holy, that does this stuff..

When children are growing up, and the only people they are restricted to seeing is the same sex as they.. they will eventually do the unthinkable..
How will a child all his life go to school of all boys or all girls, majority of his contact is being monitored by the parent to see that he/she is not interacting with the opposite sex.. I mean is that not absurd..
right from childhood and u expect him/her not
to cast when he/she finally becomes a teenager..

I know that they meant well, but being a parent does not mean u shud restrict them from interacting with the opposite.. for u to be called parent, u shud know when your offspring is going astray...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by arantess: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
May our children not bring shame to our families
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

An Osu ipig will always shift blame. Only an ipig can be friends with an Osu ipig. Carry your head to the street on Monday to Anambra.

whatever slave..

As long as you are the only refugees in 2022 after Yemen.

I'm good.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by arantess: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I thought Uju was tagged Brave and Courageous for promoting lesbianism. I thought Igbos say nothing spoil. The Nkechi Blessing boasted of Lesbianism too. Why harrassing this one because she is not a Prof.
Abeg, nothing spoil.

Do you fools have to tribalise everything
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by doublecross(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Very good! We don't need people like this spoiling our women! They are bad influence!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Coldie(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is an old news from years ago
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by doublecross(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokotaya:
The father overdid it. He could have killed her. The girl was wrong, but must he put his own life and the lives of his entire family in jeopardy?
story! What she did is barbaric! There should be a law to extinguish girls like this to keep our society clean
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by doublecross(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
just let her move out of your house so that she can do her nonsense in her own house!
not a good idea! She has to be extinguished
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
At her age? Rubbish
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by vengertime: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Bad influence of social media. It is time Nigeria government censor our social media.
Just here yesterday, news of a ashawo claiming yeyebrity sharing Love Machine graced the front page.

You're not known for saying something reasonable.

Ewu
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by OneEyedSnake: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbo disposition shows another trait they share with their fellow parasitic Fulani cousins.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
arantess:

Do you fools that call yourself my parents have to tribalise everything

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by pepperdemzombie: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever slave..

As long as you are the only refugees in 2022 after Yemen.

I'm good.
E pain the Osu

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by sharone21(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Zane2point4:
Fathers and brothers are the only remaining line of defense in this ever corrupt girls and women roaming abt especially those born in 90s and 2000s ,very shameless and awful individuals,i just tire!

Every mans prayer will be to bear only male child,female are very gullible and corrupt right frm infancy!

U mean the opposite? Hope u know guys easily get corrupt before ladies? Who commits more crime in the world sef? Don't u know it is easier to train girls than boys though more expensive?

We should pray for good children..... One guy like u was talking trash like this till he started procreating with wife and had 3 girls.... After some prayers, forgiveness prayers, delays etc, he later had the youngest child, a boy....God is not mocked.
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
What the.....? This is a super old video
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Alusiizizi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Franzinni:
If you hate gay people you are in the closet hahaha you are battling with your sexuality and so you vent your frustrations on those that display openly ... Just like how Nigerians vent thier anger against politicians knowing fully well that if they are in the position of the said politicians they will be 10x worst.

If you sure of yourself then live your life and leave those wey wan be lesbian or gay to do thier thing

I support her father for kicking her ass tho. Although it won't change anything. You can take a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink .... Wink.

Won't change anything? Trust me, you will not believe the power that pain and torture has in effecting a brain reset. After this session, if that degenerate girl hears LE, before she hears the remaining SBIAN nobody will tell her to run 440.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lesbianism and homosexuality are a taboo, that will destroy the fabric of our family life and society.
Straight people already destroyed the family thread with divorce

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Might be a long con. Planned work.

A way of tricking foreign countries that her own father will kill her as a lesbian ....#LGBTQ.

Nothing some Nigerians no go do to Japa
The video has been existing since last year so your theory is baseless
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Franzinni: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rotji:

The lamest excuse you guys use to cajole people into keeping quiet, very lame and out of date self.

You don't have to manipulate people's psychology to accept a taboo and what they don't believe in.

Most of the so-called gays are just confused social deviants. Just a few are biologically miswired to feel unnatural attraction to their same gender, most just want to revel in their rebellion.
haha oga... I am not gay for those trying to find out. Ok that is out of the way ... So I hope you know your very existence will be controlled by the gays, lesbians and sexual deviant in less than 10 years time. You better let go of the archaic mentality and embrace the new "new" ... I once was like you... Very thick headed and ignorant but one day I realized I didn't need to change the world ,it's pointless to try instead I make use of the available parameters to my advantage.

You can sit back and wail... It doesn't mean you can change it and it also doesn't mean the gays will come toast you.

But come to think of it I might be gay but to find out, do you have a sumtious sister,
female cousin, etc that we can confirm my gayness with. Since you can conclude, you should be able verify hehe

From that your tiny closet .. haha

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
kingthreat:
I understand the man pain. After you train your daughter finish, Igbo man dey expect say she go bring man home talk say na the fiance make him collect bride price. Only to see say him don enter one chance. Pikin na full time lesbian ashewo. Painful
Everything about this comment just shows how much mental restructuring Africa needs

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by ITbomb(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
She yellow for Tiktok, come black for real life

3 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Won't change anything? Trust me, you will not believe the power that pain and torture has in effecting a brain reset. After this session, if that degenerate girl hears LE, before she hears the remaining SBIAN nobody will tell her to run 440.
It's completely obvious you don't know how human sexuality works
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Franzinni: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You are so funny
I blame western countries if gay n lesbian are beheaded in the market sq for a year now o lay precedent for others the whole universe will erase that word from the dictionary never to be heard of again I. Human history.

Just so you know minority don't ye majority what to do in a society.

alaye I too don't like it but right now it is the new norm o... The people making the decisions are gay so no wonder they are spoon feeding the kids of America with the agenda.

If they behead gays on the market you will only make them stronger. Instead ignore them and live your life ....

Since you were born have you ever seen two gays knacking on the street ?

Becasue nah that public display nah him fit make me pick 2by2 but if it's in thier private life then Bleep em .. they can do all they want.

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by solomoni87(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
yes. You are right. They should cesor SM content
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Zane2point4(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
sharone21:

U mean the opposite? Hope u know guys easily get corrupt before ladies? Who commits more crime in the world sef? Don't u know it is easier to train girls than boys though more expensive?

We should pray for good children..... One guy like u was talking trash like this till he started procreating with wife and had 3 girls.... After some prayers, forgiveness prayers, delays etc, he later had the youngest child, a boy....God is not mocked.

Both male are female are important,but after the evil deed is done who brings the bastard home,isnt it the girls?
So i know why i made my comment basaed on who is more easier to train,guys deh usually get sense when trained well!
Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Flamemignon1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mccall88:
Upon how dick sweet reach ...I rest my case cry
How many of the dicks did you have today? Because you are obviously gay for knowing how sweet it is

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral by Blue3k(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
lol its crazy how people just do criminal acts on camera and the police don't go arrest them. Last time I checked assault is illegal. We all remember the slapping Senator beat up a woman in the sex shop and the police man did nothing but watch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.