Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot (55732 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tboy222:
A Nigerian man has reportedly been deported from Canada for killing a Parrot within one month of relocation.

A Twitter user @Dr Olusesan who shared the story claimed the parrot had a GPS tracker but the unlucky man killed it.

“The same thing happened here in Qatar around 2012, One of our country man will just went out at midnight to kill cats to make soup. He has been doing it so long before police get him one night.He was deported too.The funny thing is he was doing good job of around $3k at the time.”
omo village people no get joy where d guy dey at all!
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by AnthonyAk(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Toriagirl(f): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Lookingback: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
mytime24:
Another Twitter story, person dey earn 3k dollars still dey chase cat

Don't mind them, it's not true.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is really funny... So some people can be so addicted to bush meat so tey dey are hunting for it in the US...

sukkot:
are you serious ? of course killing a parrot can cause you to be deported if you have not done your papers. its a felonious offense. some animals are protected in the west

also people saying story is fake cuz you cant get deported within a month. the story could be he was caught within a month of his getting to the usa however with the deportation process maybe landed in naija months after

which reminds me of this time one naija guy took me to Oshkosh wisconsin to see his family and amongst them were these dirty looking wretched naija guys who had been sleeping all night in the bushes hunting for deer meat. in my mind am looking at these re tards like is this what you came to america to do ? you cant just go to the supermarket like a normal human being to buy meat ? just disgusting behavior
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Ecosystem4u: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Foolish act with commensurate punishment.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Tboy222: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Have these so-called tweeter stories been reported in the mainstream media? Too many embellished stories have been flying online.

How many deportation stories make it to mainstream media?
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
I just feel for d guy
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by osazsky(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Instead of this yoluba idiot to kill BAT he say na inocent parrot he wan kill...PARROT means kill "peter run run cuz obi go give u Trouble...serves him right
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by zoedew: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Efuaye:
The temptation to kill animals that roam freely there is very high if you're not informed and disciplined!
From squirrels, wide turkey, reindeer, crocs/alligators, tortoise, and many more to mention. They pose a nuisance everywhere in America!
Cows must be welcome to roam!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He's not serious..

You left game reserved where u can actually hunt and kill a game and went on to kill a defencless parrot, a bird that is classified as exotics

U CAN FUC. DER WIVES BUT DON'T FUC. WITH DER PETS, OYIBO PPLE R ONE CRAZY PPLE
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by princebassey12(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
i sell all computer and laptops part and accessories at cheap price
and also repair computers for more info.
Check my signature...
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by planetx: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
ednut1:
Canada take at least 6 months to 2 years to process deportation orders. This story is fake
Faker than a $3 bill. The level of ignorance on this forum is alarming, if you think they don't hunt and kill wild animals abroad then I don't even know what to tell you. In the US they hunt wild boars, pythons, coyotes by the thousands because they are considered pests, and deers for food.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please they should ensure he never returns to Canada. The U.S. should also do the needful too.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by MrJames007: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is funny.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Goodcitizen1: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
ednut1:
Canada take at least 6 months to 2 years to process deportation orders. This story is fake

Well, it probably might have happened 6-12 months ago !!
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by eprynce(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
cheesy grin

Village people are definitely real. He just threw away the opportunity hundreds of people would almost kill for.

And I am here stuck, stagnant , overwhelmed, anxious , depressed ,no show, no family, no loved ones, no clue. I am 36 and I feel I have my wasted my life and existence despite my abilities and paper qualifications.

I am genuinely demoralized and I can't help myself anymore because I lost my steam already. Someone should come through for me and brighten my way, advise and boost my confidence.
In same boat, bro. But we got to keep forging ahead... there's a pay day! Don't give in just yet
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goodcitizen1:

Well, it probably might have happened 6-12 months ago !!
its fake . Never happened
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by wiseone28: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
cheesy grin

Village people are definitely real. He just threw away the opportunity hundreds of people would almost kill for.

And I am here stuck, stagnant , overwhelmed, anxious , depressed ,no show, no family, no loved ones, no clue. I am 36 and I feel I have my wasted my life and existence despite my abilities and paper qualifications.

I am genuinely demoralized and I can't help myself anymore because I lost my steam already. Someone should come through for me and brighten my way, advise and boost my confidence.
All i can say is that you are not alone..

I know you wasted your years trying to get cert that job is man know man
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by fluffybaby(f): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Efuaye:
The temptation to kill animals that roam freely there is very high if you're not informed and disciplined!
From squirrels, wide turkey, reindeer, crocs/alligators, tortoise, and many more to mention. They pose a nuisance everywhere in America!
Those wild turkeys dey enter eyes Sha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Dmanlex(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Village people at work
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Oharina(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Nothing spoil.
At least he can add When I was in Canada as a prefix to his statements.
When you dare Village People who said you will NEVER go to Canada by posting online.

Lol, real definition of village people
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
maasoap:

You guys should learn to comprehend, he mentioned a lots of animals' names in post. Not like he reffered to the parrot in this news.

You are the person that should work on comprehension. Both the title and the story clearly say Parrot.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by handsomeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Efuaye:
You forgot to add deer..

Those animals don suffer my cars.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by hamouston91(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
PlayerMeji:
And they want to make us believe everything is well with you the moment you step outside Nigeria...

You may be in a huge hotel in Frankfort, Kentucky yet you are still in a bush in Ode-aye in Ondo state...

If you know what I mean.... smiley

Village people in control
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
handsomeyinka:

You forgot to add deer..

Those animals don suffer my cars.

Yes. Deer and wild boars will damage a vehicle past recognition.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by edward1106(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

What nuisance was a parrot, a bird that people keep as indoor pets, possibly causing him?

Damn parrot was spying on him.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
edward1106:

Damn parrot was spying on him.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by potopotoking: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
basty:
The man go be Igbo man.

Cannibals.

Attack me and see Amadioha finish me.

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Amoo245: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Better village people
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by guychidile: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Show me the pic of the man before I can believe.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Starz825(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
cheesy grin

I understand you bro
Just talk to the lord...
Pour your heart to Lord Jesus Christ..
If you notice you can't express your feelings In words due to being overwhelmed...pls I advise you cry.....cry.....he will hear your heart desires clearly through your tears...

God will bless us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.