Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot (55740 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Aguilar(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Village people o. Imagine you wey suffer enter Canada, your village people no push you kill mosquito. Na parrot dem come push you kill
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Kehinderichard(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
ishe ile lo ba de ita
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Shedrill(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
The village didn't leave the man, the man left the village

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Wwwq: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by handsomeyinka(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. Deer and wild boars will damage a vehicle past recognition.
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Thazard(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bext111:
When village people open your case file, you can be deported for killing a mosquito. grin grin grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Ilekokonit: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Oyinbo no dey joke with their pets and they see them as family members. That's how a woman reported her son to UK police 'cos he pulled his pet birds head off in anger 'cos his team lost a football match.He ended up going to jail after his mum called the cops.

in the UK they have well funded charities whose sole purpose is to prevent and tackle cruelty against animals and the late Queen Elizabeth II was the patron of most of these charities which include :- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA), Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), People's Dispensary for Sick Animals (PDSA), NoToDogMeat is a UK-based animal rights charity which supports rescue centres in countries which have a dog meat and cat meat trade.

The UK has an Animal Welfare (Sentencing) Bill which enables tougher prison sentences of up to five years, and the law received Royal Assent on 29 April 2021 and came into force on 29 June 2021 so if the guy killed the parrot in the UK, he may first have to serve a prison sentence of 5 years before being deported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by kossyablaze(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Redstubpen:
cheesy grin

Village people are definitely real. He just threw away the opportunity hundreds of people would almost kill for.

And I am here stuck, stagnant , overwhelmed, anxious , depressed ,no show, no family, no loved ones, no clue. I am 36 and I feel I have my wasted my life and existence despite my abilities and paper qualifications.

I am genuinely demoralized and I can't help myself anymore because I lost my steam already. Someone should come through for me and brighten my way, advise and boost my confidence.
nawa 4u o... Chat me on whatsapp 1st +2348035406367
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by skales67(m): 1:42am On Sep 29, 2022
He must be among those sénseless nairalanders whom when they see any news about an animal, they will say "Pepper soup is ready"

He thinks Canada supports lawlessness like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Cardeal200: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2022
PlayerMeji:
And they want to make us believe everything is well with you the moment you step outside Nigeria...

You may be in a huge hotel in Frankfort, Kentucky yet you are still in a bush in Ode-aye in Ondo state...

If you know what I mean.... smiley
Nah ode_aye indigene you dey?
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by PlayerMeji: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2022
No Sir!

Been there, done that!

Cardeal200:
Nah ode_aye indigene you dey?
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by waslag11(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2022
We needed the man herein Nigeria ��
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by judedwriter(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Bext111:
When village people open your case file, you can be deported for killing a mosquito. grin grin grin grin

Lol..

But seriously, village people should be taken seriously.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Tegabadguy(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Tboy222:
A Nigerian man has reportedly been deported from Canada for killing a Parrot within one month of relocation.

A Twitter user @Dr Olusesan who shared the story claimed the parrot had a GPS tracker but the unlucky man killed it.

“The same thing happened here in Qatar around 2012, One of our country man will just went out at midnight to kill cats to make soup. He has been doing it so long before police get him one night.He was deported too.The funny thing is he was doing good job of around $3k at the time.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin very bad
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You are the person that should work on comprehension. Both the title and the story clearly say Parrot.

You quoted his post where he mentioned numerous animals. You should have quoted the story.
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by yunus22: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

He killed a parrot. A domestic animal that could not have been bothering him.
Good morning and happy independence Day sir. How's your family ?

Sir! Hope our talk still dey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by STILESGANG: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
ednut1:
Canada take at least 6 months to 2 years to process deportation orders. This story is fake
The guy na apc urchin.Always making up fake stories on twitter
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by Cardeal200: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No Sir!

Been there, done that!

I don date one girl for that side before
Re: Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot by damoobaba: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Redstubpen:
cheesy grin

Village people are definitely real. He just threw away the opportunity hundreds of people would almost kill for.

And I am here stuck, stagnant , overwhelmed, anxious , depressed ,no show, no family, no loved ones, no clue. I am 36 and I feel I have my wasted my life and existence despite my abilities and paper qualifications.

I am genuinely demoralized and I can't help myself anymore because I lost my steam already. Someone should come through for me and brighten my way, advise and boost my confidence.

Don't lose hope dude, go and do afa consultation. They'll tell you the problem and the next step to take. Don't send money to anyone online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.