Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Requirements Needed To Start A Whatsapp TV? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Requirements Needed To Start A Whatsapp TV? (907 Views)

How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 / How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly / Do You Run A Whatsapp Group ?. This App Would Help You Get More People To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Needed To Start A Whatsapp TV? by Mrdeuteron(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
I guess you're pretty sure what a WhatsApp TV is?, now the next aspect we need to move unto is the requirements needed to start your very own WhatsApp TV. There are only a few requirements you must meet before you can begin!
This is one of the most crucial blog section of this article. Take your time and read about each piece of software and equipment I'm about to list below in order to start a successful WhatsApp TV.
1. Brand Name
A catchy brand name is a critical feature for the success of a WhatsApp TV. Think of a name that will be easy for your viewers to remember and that represents the type of content you'll be broadcasting. If you don't have an idea for a catchy name, there's a simple online tool that will suggest one for your WhatsApp TV. Open your browser, go to Shopify on Google, and when you're there:

[*]At the top of your screen, click "Start."
[*]Select "Branding"
[*]Next, select "Business Name Generator."

Put anything you want in the query box now, and a slew of unique names for your WhatsApp TV will be generated.
2. Logo
Before you even consider starting your very own WhatsApp TV, you need to create a logo that will be associated with your WhatsApp, as your logo is just as important as your brand name.
Your logo describes your television. You'll need a very good logo so that when people see it on your status or at any point in time identify the logo on a post somewhere else on the Internet, they'll know it's yours!
More importantly, you must ensure that your logo is unique and not a copy of someone else's. Copying a logo will not make your brand look legitimate or good.
You can create a logo using any graphic design software like Canva, Adobe, or you can hire the service of a professional Graphic designer to create one for you
3. Smartphone Device (Android or iOS)
To start a successful WhatsApp TV, you need a good Android device with at least 2-6GB of RAM and 64-128GB of internal storage space, or an iPhone.
I personally do not recommend using an iPhone,why? Because in the long run when using an iPhone, you’re going to have lots of problem associated with your WhatsApp TV.
Android Phones like the one mentioned above is preferable. It will prevent your phone from hanging and will provide you with a smooth experience when using WhatsApp TV, as well as the ability to accommodate as many contacts as possible.

Continue Reading: How To Start A WhatsApp TV

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers Wanted At Nairahost. / I Ve Just Design My Site How Do I Host It By Myslef / Adsense Works As A Nigerian Friendly Money Making Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.