Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! (1343 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi To Congratulate Tinubu / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
PETER OBI : THE SOLE IPOB SPONSOR

This University was established in 2000. It's original name is Anambra State University.

On 11th September 2014, Peter Obi as the governor of Anambra changed the name of the University to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University with the aim of immortalising a terrorist and the leader of the breakaway Republic of Biafra.

How can Peter Obi explained that?

Even all his businesses have Biafra emblem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Doorlarss(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Believe
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
it is POssible

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by JJfrank22(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is this the only idea u can put up there

Shallow thought of a shallow personality.
U lack personal values, grow up

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Ofodirinwa: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Somehow, I feel like IPOB is not un-popular in the north
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
His businesses have Biafra emblem too.
Reason IPOB are now Obidient and will resume after Obi fail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Cyntie55(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
I will still vote for Peter Obi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tinumboo urchin dey form online ijaw

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
I will still vote for Peter Obi

Well that is because you support Biafra but North will not make him win. They are wise enough.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Paulheyman:
Tinumboo urchin dey form online ijaw
Continue to deceive yourself with lies like your Obi.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
JJfrank22:

Haven't you noticed that most online ijaws are tinumboo urchins?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Samuelnze(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
His business has biafra emblem,that's because he loves and wants it that way..
people who don't have single business enterprise are nose poking into the affairs of a man who has made it even before they were born...
My entire household and myself will forever remain obi~dent to God and obi,urchins should go and die if they don't like him.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Cyntie55(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Well that is because you support Biafra but North will not make him win. They are wise enough.
Did you just say Northerners are wise now undecided? Same northerners that are drumming support for a terrorist Atiku that deleted his tweets after he condemned the killing of Deborah undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Continue to deceive yourself with lies like your Obi.

Online ijaw extend my greetings to online Igbos and online Yorubas. My warmth regards

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Paulheyman:

Haven't you noticed that most online ijaws are tinumboo urchins?

Bros im Ijaw and im proud of who i am. You call Ijaws Yorubas then say you see no Ijaw. Namasiobiri.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samuelnze:
His business has biafra emblem,that's because he loves and wants it that way..
people who don't have single business enterprise are nose poking into the affairs of a man who has made it even before they were born...
My entire household and myself will forever remain obi~dent to God and obi,urchins should go and die if they don't like him.

Why bother yourself self? he's an online ijaw na, that na the marker of tinumboo urchins i.e most online ijaws are tinumboo urchins

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Bros im Ijaw and im proud of who i am. You call Ijaws Yorubas then say you see no Ijaw. Namasiobiri.

Just as I am online Igbo daalu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by GreatBoss: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Paulheyman:

Why bother yourself self? he's an online ijaw na, that na the marker of tinumboo urchins i.e most online ijaws are tinumboo urchins
Continue lying to yourselves. Im Ijaw and nothing change that. Tibibirifa keme ama. Tuwo fi ama otu.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Continue lying to yourselves. Im Ijaw and nothing change that. Tibibirifa keme ama. Tuwo fi ama otu.

I am not saying that you're not ijaw my point is that you're an online ijaw. Enjoy your online ijawness. One love

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by slimfit1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buhari is Boko Haram thou.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Everybody knows that by nw
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by BloomingDale(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

This University was established in 2000. It's original name is Anambra State University.

On 11th September 2014, Peter Obi as the governor of Anambra changed the name of the University to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University with the aim of immortalising a terrorist and the leader of the breakaway Republic of Biafra.

Lagos just got their blue and red line trains running. You better face your region and know how you will develop it. Don't you want to build trains to connect your Ijaw regions, instead of travelling by rickety canoes?.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Abdu81: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
JJfrank22:

This urchins are wasted souls, without brains and reasonings they are empty.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by ManirBK: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Tinubuagbado: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mod kindly ban this op for fake news
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
I am not a fan of Peter Obi but this is mischievous, crass and arrant nonsense...
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by RZArecta(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Boko Haram aka Fulani terrorists are going crazy grin
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by techWriter3: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2022
I will still referendum for politicians
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Owontime: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2022
We know that already.
Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by manmade(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2022
GreatBoss:

someone like you go dey proud say him too go school.oooo, even " smart" my dog get brain pass this .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Paulheyman: 2:37am On Sep 28, 2022
manmade:
someone like you go dey proud say him too go school.oooo, even " smart" my dog get brain pass this .

I hope your are not disappointed. Online ijaws are tinumboo urchins so, most of them lack the gray matter i.e they're not known for Intellectual sagacity (intelligence is far from them) after sniffing cocaine they come online to exhibit drug-like attitude. Please is not fair to compare smart "your dog" to a tinumboo urchin. Smart deserves better. Abeg no allow smart hear say you compare am to a tinumboo urchin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Peter Obi Is IPOB Sponsor Arewa Youths!! by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:41am On Sep 28, 2022
GreatBoss:

Ojukwu was giving state burial by Nigeria government grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Endorse Peter Obi Now - Punch News Opinion Post / Peter Obi The Northern President. / Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.