Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn (45615 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by trashhub: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by omonnakoda: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2022
The drugs should be destroyed but
1. Not by burning. There are chemicals that can do a cleaner job
2. I think the process should be supervised by a senior judge and technical experts

Burning that amount of cocaine is not good for the environment or the health of the burners

If they must be burnt they should use an incinerator and not burn in the open

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by SmartyPants(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re the one capping here. He’s seeing it from legal angle.
Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.

But he's clearly wrong.

The Court does not need the entirety of the cocaine. It is clearly stated that a remnant was kept as evidence. We should be thorough in our reasoning instead of pursuing one angle while ignoring others, especially when it's done just to make a point.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by FireUpNow(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Unrated900:
Falz or false him self is daft a bit

NDLEA says they are going to burn part and keeps the remaining as evidence

So falz do u think ndlea should use truck to carry the whole exhibit to court sessions

So falz use your sense
Falz is not practising law so lets cut him some slack
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by DeLaRue: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
It would be extremely difficult to safely keep N194 billion worth of cocaine anywhere in Nigeria.

Even if you keep this thing in Also Rock, the security people looking after it can't be trusted.

A few civilians or dare devil international criminals could finance a military coup just to lay their hands on the thing.

It made sense to keep a small sample for evidential purpose and dispose of the rest asap.

The consignment was simply too hot to handle for NDLEA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
FireUpNow:

Falz is practicing law so cut him some slack

He is not practising Law anywhere. He read Law, and that does not make him a good lawyer btw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by 8stargeneral: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
So,if u catch kidnappers with their victims u will take d victims to court as well...they burn it for security purposes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by sircatherine45(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Theunbothered:

This fool twice threatened to kill me on this forum but mods only gave him a two week ban.

Nairaland mods and their pro regime bias is never ending on this forum.

Do you personally know the guy? He's fond of insulting people and using profane words on a faceless forum. If he threatens you again, let me know. I want to let some people know that a faceless forum is not a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by finni(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Falz is just being St*pid. They have gone to court before the burning. Those arrested also witnessed and sign off for the burning.
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/ndlea-falz-faults-burning-of-cocaine-worth-n194bn/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664306420

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7354714/ndlea-sets-ablaze-n194-billion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by onosbaba3310: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.

You are the one disgracing your poor Dad after sending you to school, common sense no tell you say the culprit can defend that in court.

They can tell the court it was flour or something, how will NDLEA defend that without the evidence??
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Freebills12: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.

You are very stupid! Must you support the government even in their mistakes! This video of his confession is not enough, he can easily claim that he did that under duress. The court will still admit it. Burning of cocaine is a very stupid decision, you can't charge someone to court for trading a 1.8 ton of cocaine only to present 0.004 ton of cocaine as an exhibit. Where does it happen?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by tollyboy5(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Since you're still thinking, then you must be d∆ft. No evidence just thinking? Lol
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by xevove2061: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.

he is also a lawyer too. so he knows what he is saying!
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by rusher14: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
why the insults please or are you bereft of common sense

Because some of you talk like retards.

Noriega, a sitting president of Panama was ousted for being involved in the drug trade by the US.

Let us even assume this doesn't happen, what would be your opinion when a drug trafficker is caught with such drugs and claim it cams through people in power in Nigeria?

Think before you type.

You don't oppose for the sake of it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Mustiboy(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, your father is a fool for bringing up a myopic idiot, we are talking about Nigeria you are showing me CIA link. You fools in nairaland are children of pigs, this place dumbs down a person, I think I will stop responding to you fools. We are talking of Nigerian government not America fool.

Take it easy, boss.

I don't remember the bros insulting you
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Olam09(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Who speak up for youth to be outspoken which led to the 2020 end sars saga that almost brought ruin to Lagos State. Falz is a yeye celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by casualobserver: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2022
It just shows how dumb this Falz guy is. Are they supposed to carry the whole seizure to court? If a building or plane is the subject of seizure do you take the whole building g or plane to court as evidence? They have secured enough for evidence and destroyed the rest…how did this boy become a lawyer, did he not pass evidence law?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ShaqFu: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Truly truly, this people are foolish.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by crafteck(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Na cobweb and milk dey ur head instead of brain, can you remeasure or retest the content of a video if it comes under probe, u go just use 10mb type nonsense.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Bryan156: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Can you imagine how stupid you sound with this your statement. so in your fish brain you believe they actually burnt the drugs. shame on you. and for your information you don't do away with evidence like that ode.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Idoko619(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

No mind the zombie fools who think these yeyebrities are always right. I respect Falana not falz.

What's the fuze about, your over reaction is already invalidating your point.
Learn to talk and let others talk too.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by LocalMan2(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Comrade be calming down.. Is too early for hot vawulence wink

Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, your father is a fool for bringing up a myopic idiot, we are talking about Nigeria you are showing me CIA link. You fools in nairaland are children of pigs, this place dumbs down a person, I think I will stop responding to you fools. We are talking of Nigerian government not America fool.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Dshocker(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It is obvious you know nothing about the law and physical exhibit.

Best you edit this post, rather than showing your ignorant part.

They can claim they were held under duress to have made that statement.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by HolyMan12: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
So many damages by that action including environmental pollution
No wonder I was feeling very high that day cool

I was just high just like that cool
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Idoko619(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You're what your accusing someone else for.
The fool actually.
Matured men and women that can't argue without insult and all out emotions.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Unrated900(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2022
FireUpNow:

Falz is practicing law so cut him some slack

Be should take the law to end sars
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by lugado: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2022
But it was a court order given by the federal high court
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Uyi168:
Make I bend if they actually burnt the cocain.. grin

They've burnt the whole drugs. Non of NDLEA senior Staff is from Anambra or related to an Anambra person. grin grin grin

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ojex004: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Let this falz guy shut up, he is not right here.
I still don't understand why many of you supporters of OBITUARY are very senseless and hypocrite.
What if the government refuse to burnt it and the thing is getting missing or reducing?
you will still be shouting that they were selling it and they were corrupt.
Now they have every video and audio evidence against the criminals and you guys still fault government for burning the stuff.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...shut up... if you were the prosecutor, and during cross examination the defense lawyer put this to you :

" You said you caught the defendant with cocaine worth billions, can you please show this honourable court the said cocaine ? "

I guess you will look at the judge and say " my Lord, we have burnt them all "

Oga you will look so stupid

Emeka, calm down grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ebenhealth(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not rocket science whether you are a lawyer or not, so if the haul was a warehouse full, they gonna bring it in the court room?

The suspects have been captured on video with the seized drugs, they were interviewed on video with their exhibits, this is 100% admissable in court.

Spoke up for the youths and nearly burnt down Lagos, is Lagos the problem of the youth?

Fck you and falz. He is lucky the Lagos state government didn't take him to court for incitement.

There is no need for you arguing with ignorant comments. There is a reason it's called evidence as you just explained. Doesn't have to be physical, it could be visual, audio and the likes. Being burned is solely to send a message to those who are in the wrong act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.