Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend (938 Views)

I Saw My Friend Serious Girlfriend At Raddison Blu Another With Another Dude / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by Stephen2324(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Almost every guy has slept with someone’s serious girlfriend before let’s not pretend.

As you dey cheat on your babe with someone’s serious girlfriend, na so dem dey pipe your own babe too.

You’ll think you’re sleek but these girls are made of slime.

4 Likes

Re: As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by shege45: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Stephen2324:
Almost every guy has slept with someone’s serious girlfriend before let’s not pretend.

As you dey cheat on your babe with someone’s serious girlfriend, na so dem dey pipe your own babe too.

the one wey we no cheat on , dem still dey pipe am

6 Likes

Re: As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Stephen2324:

Chai! Them don show this guy shege
Knack us gist bro, you caught them?

3 Likes

Re: As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by doubleZ88(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Them don serve this one hot spicy breakfast with a little touch of vawulence. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by dontrulee: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Norms na but no be everybody. We still get virgins both male and female though they are few. But ladies dey pretend ehn. Most ladies will say it's been a while they've had sex whereas it's just few days ago or last night they had sex last. Nothing concern you with how your gf uses her body (that's absolutely withing her control and not yours) so don't kill yourself over one lady when they're billions of her around. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As You Dey Cheat On Your Babe With Someone’s Serious Girlfriend by bidexdo(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
dontrulee:
Norms na but no be everybody. We still get virgins both male and female though they are few. But ladies dey pretend ehn. Most ladies will say it's been a while they've had sex whereas it's just few days ago or last night they had sex last. Nothing concern you with how your gf uses her body (that's absolutely withing her control and not yours) so don't kill yourself over one lady when they're billions of her around. grin grin

True talk my guy, just Bleep her when it reach Ur turn.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! A Giant Dog Was Chasing Me In My Dream / ... / A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.