Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? (2178 Views)

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
With due respect again Mr max, Learn to quote scriptures properly and reflect on them before posting the verse here so you don't end up being an hypocrite.

The verse you quoted (1 Corinthians 4:7) is talking about a people who think they know it better and have become arrogant and claim to be different from others. This explain you and your Jehovah witness more than anyone else.

I saw your reply where you said that only Jehovah witness is worshipping God and every other Christian denomination is a pagan institution. I wanted to reply you but the Holy Spirit held me back but here you are quoting a scripture that hooks you by the neck.

How can you make such comment? Does it not reflect you projecting ur religion as superior and every member of your religion (and yourself) as having superior knowledge?

Lastly, I do not have a problem with learning from anyone. I can learn from both big and small churches, I do not have a problem with that. However, I'm also not lazy to check the scriptures by myself so I don't become trapped by false doctrines.

So far so good, you've been saying many things that are unscriptiral and that's not even the main problem. You've not been showing the humility of Christ when you speak to others. You haven't been choicy with your words.

By this I have concluded that JW have not taught you well. I have judged from you representation that JW make people every arrogant and obnoxious just as all false doctrine makes people rebellious and proud. But my this is not final yet, I'll keep an open mind till I meet another member of your sect and hopeful they give a better representation of your sect.

Take some time Mr max, study and apply the word of God to your life so you might be transformed. God bless you Sir.

MaxInDHouse:

Do you know Jehovah's Witnesses?
That's where i got all the interpretations from so if you know any organization just present their own interpretation on this and let's talk about the FRUIT your preferred group is producing. Matthew 7:16-18
I have no personal teaching it's what i learned humbly from Jehovah's Witnesses so you can't learn from me if you're not ready to learn from Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Corinthians 4:7 smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:

I only quoted the scriptures. Are you a swine?
My Lord Jesus said I shouldn't waste my time on you. Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

I just pray for your genuine salvation before it's too late in Jesus name.

Neither did he teach you to pray in behalf of people who believes they're already OK with their beliefs! John 17:8-9

So keep your stupid prayers for Lazarus Mouka! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:
The person whom the devil uses to commit sin will be punished. No sinner/corrupt will enter God's kingdom. The devil will also receive his wages in the end of the world.
So the Gospel as preached by Jesus Christ also applies to members of the animal kingdom? undecided

As far as you are concerned, an animal can also become born-again and subject of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka judged by it too? Does this mean the pigs in Luke 8 are all bound for Hellfire then given that they were possessed? undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So the Gospel as preached by Jesus Christ also applies to members of the animal kingdom? undecided

As far as you are concerned, an animal can also become born-again and subject of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka judged by it too? Does this mean the pigs in Luke 8 are all bound for Hellfire then given that they were possessed? undecided
In God's creation, he said let there be animals and there were. When it was time to create Man. He said "LET US create Man in OUR image and after OUR likeness".
He molded man with dust "and breathed into a him the breath of life. And man became a living soul"

Animals have no soul. Only human beings do.
You will live for eternity like God.

But because of sin/corruption, a corrupt soul will spend eternity outside God's kingdom.
The only other place in eternity is Hellfire.

MAN= The BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT
GOD= The FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:
In God's creation, he said let there be animals and there were. When it was time to create Man. He said "LET US create Man in OUR image and after OUR likeness". He molded man with dust "and breathed into a him the breath of life. And man became a living soul"

Animals have no soul. Only human beings do. You will live for eternity like God. But because of sin/corruption, a corrupt soul will spend eternity outside God's kingdom. The only other place in eternity is Hellfire.

MAN= The BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT
GOD= The FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST
WOW... yet more conjectures! Is there no end to this abeg? shocked

1. Where is it in fact written that animals have no soul abeg? According to Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, instead we learn that Man was created from the clay of this earth and then had the breath of life breathed into HIm by God, the very same breath of life that was put in, by God, into all living creatures - Genesis 7 vs 15. So, where in the world is it stated that animals have no soul?
And while you are at it, please don't forget to answer the previous questions undecided

A. Possessed? Where is the evidence of this possession you speak of as being the case in Genesis 3? undecided

B. Why did God curse the snake if it wasn't the snake's fault that he was possessed in a similar manner as that indicated in Luke 8 which you quote in this case? undecided

C. Also So the Gospel as preached by Jesus Christ also applies to members of the animal kingdom? As far as you are concerned, an animal can also become born-again and subject of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka judged by it too? Does this mean the pigs in Luke 8 are all bound for Hellfire then given that they were possessed? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
WOW... yet more conjectures! Is there no end to this abeg? shocked

1. Where is it in fact written that animals have no soul abeg? According to Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, instead we learn that Man was created from the clay of this earth and then had the breath of life breathed into HIm by God, the very same breath of life that was put in, by God, into all living creatures - Genesis 7 vs 15. So, where in the world is it stated that animals have no soul?
And while you are at it, please don't forget to answer the previous questions undecided

A. Possessed? Where is the evidence of this possession you speak of as being the case in Genesis 3? undecided

B. Why did God curse the snake if it wasn't the snake's fault that he was possessed in a similar manner as that indicated in Luke 8 which you quote in this case? undecided

C. Also So the Gospel as preached by Jesus Christ also applies to members of the animal kingdom? As far as you are concerned, an animal can also become born-again and subject of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka judged by it too? Does this mean the pigs in Luke 8 are all bound for Hellfire then given that they were possessed? undecided

C is not applicable because animals have no soul.

When God created animals he said "Let there be.....".
After he created Man, he breathed into man.

There is a definite difference.
So man is not an animal. By words, the animals were created. Human was created with God's hands and he breathed into him..

The same way sinners are cursed to everlasting fire if they die in their sins. Whether they were sinful because they were possessed or not. Many people who refused to repent and stop sinning are possessed with demons. Every additive sin has a demon enforcing it.
Assuming the MAn with legion died in his possessed sinful, violent state, he would be lost forever. But he was saved by Jesus.
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
MrPRevailer:
1. C is not applicable because animals have no soul.

2. When God created animals he said "Let there be.....".
After he created Man, he breathed into man. There is a definite difference. So man is not an animal. By words, the animals were created. Human was created with God's hands and he breathed into him.
1. So where in scripture is it stated that animals have no soul so we can at least go from there? undecided

2. In scripture you are told God also breathed the same breath of life into animals .... so I don't... I mean what exactly is it you are attempting to suggest by pointing this out. Are you trying to imply that man has a soul but animals don't because God created them by way of His Words and not His Hands? undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
MrPRevailer:
1. The same way sinners are cursed to everlasting fire if they die in their sins. Whether they were sinful because they were possessed or not.

2. Many people who refused to repent and stop sinning are possessed with demons. Every additive sin has a demon enforcing it.

Assuming the MAn with legion died in his possessed sinful, violent state, he would be lost forever. But he was saved by Jesus.
1. What? undecided

2. What? undecided

3. Not according to the story that was written. Jesus Christ healed the man but no where in the entirety of the Gospels is it indicated that Jesus Christ saved the man. As a matter of fact, when the man asked to become a follower, Jesus Christ instead sent Him back to His people and we don't know what his end was. undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So where in scripture is it stated that animals have no soul so we can at least go from there? undecided

2. In scripture you are told God also breathed the same breath of life into animals .... so I don't... I mean what exactly is it you are attempting to suggest by pointing this out. Are you trying to imply that man has a soul but animals don't because God created them by way of His Words and not His Hands? undecided

Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Search well, maybe God also said "the soul of the animal is mine"

Where does the Bible state that animals have souls?
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
MrPRevailer:
Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Search well, maybe God also said "the soul of the animal is mine"

2. Where does the Bible state that animals have souls?
I don't follow! There God says that All Souls belong to Him. Why do you expect Him to indicate a separation of sought between the Souls of animals and the souls of men if All Souls belong to Him? undecided

2. You are the one here making the assumption that animals have no soul, so you ought to explain clearly where that idea of yours comes from. undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! There God says that All Souls belong to Him. Why do you expect Him to indicate a separation of sought between the Souls of animals and the souls of men if All Souls belong to Him? undecided

2. You are the one here making the assumption that animals have no soul, so you ought to explain clearly where that idea of yours comes from. undecided

GOD says specifically, Father and sons. Are animals classified as Father and son?

Mr, go and sit down.
I've brought bible scriptures from which one can reasonably conclude Animals don't have souls.

You have brought no scripture to prove animals have souls. You are just here to clown and waste time
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
MrPRevailer:
1. GOD says specifically, Father and sons. Are animals classified as Father and son?

2. Mr, go and sit down.
I've brought bible scriptures from which one can reasonably conclude Animals don't have souls. You have brought no scripture to prove animals have souls. You are just here to clown and waste time
1. The Law referenced in Ezekiel 18 was given to Sons of men and so it makes sense that the souls of fathers and sons be referenced, does it not? Even then , the soula of fathers and sons of Israel since only those Souls in Israel are considered under that Law - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 2 undecided

2. I am sorry but nor everyone is easily deceived by amounts to garbage analogies and conjecturing. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum / A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free / PHOTO: Born Again Christian Gets Jesus Christ Tattoo Design On His Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.