Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? (2177 Views)

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaobiCarl(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! You said

And now I have shown you that Revelation 12:9

And both Genesis and Revelation are part of the Bible. So you can not take one part and throw out the other parts
(As God Commanded) and neither is it right nor just for you to use only Genesis, to make a whole bewildering comment about Christianity which arose because of the wrongful categorisation called wrongly called "new testament", the very same place where Revelation speaks.

These are different books and not one book?
The bible is a collection of books. A library.
The Bible is not a book
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
MaobiCarl:

All you did was quote a verse from luke in the new testament to explain that the snake in genesis was not a snake. Who does that? The whole of old testament never tried to change the story of talking snake, why Christianity?
If it was really Satan, the account of genesis would have been clear on that.
Mtcheew
Listen to reason my brother.

Did you even listen to yourself?

The point I made is that Satan possessed a talking snake just the way he entered Judas Iscariot and possessed him.

Luke 8:26-39, Jesus sent the demons away from the mad man into a swine of pigs.
The demons possessed a swine of pigs and they all ran and drowned in the river
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
MrPRevailer:

The point I made is that Satan possessed a talking snake just the way he entered Judas Iscariot and possessed him.
Possessed? Where is the evidence of this possession you speak of? undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Possessed? Where is the evidence of this possession you speak of? undecided

Satan, demons, they are spirits.

This is a quick one. Go to timeline 8:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyz6eFes3Gs
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
MrPRevailer:
Luke 8:26-39, Jesus sent the demons away from the mad man into a swine of pigs. The demons possessed a swine of pigs and they all ran and drowned in the river

Satan, demons, they are spirits.
So why did God curse the snake if it wasn't the snake's fault that he was possessed in a similar manner as that indicated in Luke 8 which you quote in this case? undecided

If possession is what took place in Genesis, similar to that in Luke, then why did God go as far as to curse the snake? Let's reason this out shall we? undecided
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Maynman: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So why did God curse the snake if it wasn't the snake's fault that he was possessed in similar manner as that indicated in Luke? undecided

Is possession is to blame then why did God go as far as to curse the snake? undecided
Which of the gods are you talking about? Is it yahweh from yhwh, a Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2022
I don't think Jesus ever told you or anyone at all that the serpent in Genesis is Satan, you're the one saying that. If Jesus had said so, he would have taught the disciples and they would have written it in all their letters but what you're saying is your own ideology dear max. It's not a word of Christ.

MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the title of the Bible book i quoted?
Well it's called "REVELATIONS" of course Jesus used this Bible book to reveal deep secrets no one knew from the beginning until then! Revelations 1:1-2
Thanks for your concern but it's Jesus Christ who revealed that secret not Max! smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
I don't think Jesus ever told you or anyone at all that the serpent in Genesis is Satan, you're the one saying that. If Jesus had said so, he would have taught the disciples and they would have written it in all their letters but what you're saying is your own ideology dear max. It's not a word of Christ.

Whose words did Apostle John penned down here?

So down the great dragon was hurled, the ORIGINAL SERPENT, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. Revelations 12:9

The serpent that deceived Eve {Genesis 3:1-5, 13} is the "original serpent" here and Jesus is the one revealing these sacred secrets to Apostle John {Revelations 1:1} just as Jesus promised he will do! John 21:20-25

So my friend Max don't argue blindly, i have all the scriptural backings pointing to the fact that the serpent at Genesis is Satan the devil.

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaobiCarl(f): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:

So why did God curse the snake , didn't he know it was possessed?

Genesis 3:14, KJV: And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by GodSaklek(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Farejudge:
We all don't know about it

And you believe in something you know nothing about?, a Roman and European package book?.... I know that many ignorant Nigeria will try to defend the lied that was puts into their brains when they were born,something they knew nothing about or how it was made

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by GodSaklek(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Farejudge:
We all don't know about it

And you believe in something you know nothing about?, a Roman and European package book?.... I know that many ignorant Nigerians will try to defend the lied that was puts into their brains when they were born,something they knew nothing about or how it was made

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by GodSaklek(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you people are blind when you read?

What you call new testament
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,

What you call old testament
Genesis 3:13
..And the woman said, The serpent beguiled (deceived) me, and I did eat

I know that many ignorant Nigerian like you will try to defend the lies that was puts into their brains when they were growing up,something you knew nothing about or how it was made
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by GodSaklek(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2022
MaobiCarl:

The genesis account entirely proved and made sure of it was a mere snake.
Please defend that it wasn't a snake with genesis account or the old testament (torah).
Ballam donkey talked, the pre Christian Jews believed in a many fairly tales where animals talked and a talking snake is one of them

Bro, may your reasons and thinking be blessed by nature, this thing is very simple, just think then you shall see the answer, we were born into lies and we grow with it,this people don't know how this thing come about but they are ready to die for it, if a person doesn't know how to use their brain,the wise ones will help him use it.

Their leaders in church knows that it was a lied packs and packaged by Roman and European, the kind of written that Israel as a country doesn't follow it

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2022
GodSaklek:

I know that many ignorant Nigerian like you will try to defend the lies that was puts into their brains when they were growing up,something you knew nothing about or how it was made

I know that many Ignoring Nigerians come to attack me with this statement when they are not able to validly and reasonably attack my argument.
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by GodSaklek(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

Talking about Christianity myth, When did “satan” become a figure?
One of the angels of your savior was a “satan”.

In our land here,the same Yoruba Eshu is the same as Igbo Ekwensu or something, one yoruba author,ajayi Crowther who translated English Bible to yoruba used Eshu as Hebrew Satan, and the god of yoruba which is olorun as yahweh, whereas in reality,
They are all different gods.
*Eshu is Eshu(Ekwensu),the crafty god,who took the identity of a Nephilim king,Sango
*Olorun is a god of yoruba,he existed during the time when supernatural beings was on earth and other planets during the time of giant homos and tiny homo erectus.
*Chukwu is another god in Igbo land
*Atum is the god of Egypt,alongside Ra
*Earthus,the goddess, mother earth(nature)
*Satan in Hebrew is the same as Yahweh or Jehovah,you can even call him his real name,Nymphidis but his identity was mixed and split into 2 or 3,you can finds out the truth in the same Bible,only those with wisdom and critical thinking can see it.
*Lucifer is the same as Allah,his real name is largash,the god of Arab,a very close friend of Yahweh but later a fierce enemy.
*Odin,the god of deutsch
*Zeus,and other gods and goddesses

MaobiCarl
Dtruthspeaker
knowingChrist

2 Likes

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaobiCarl(f): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So down the great dragon was hurled, the ORIGINAL SERPENT, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. Revelations 12:9

The serpent that deceived Eve {Genesis 3:1-5, 13} is the "original serpent" here and Jesus is the one revealing these sacred secrets to Apostle John {Revelations 1:1} just as Jesus promised he will do! John 21:20-25

So my friend Max don't argue blindly, i have all the scriptural backings pointing to the fact that the serpent at Genesis is Satan the devil.

Bro stop quoting revelation to defend your interpretation in genesis. You're only making yourself silly. Linking the serpent or snake in genesis remains a cooking of Christianity and you're still making it very clear.
The bible is a collection and library of books. Collected by men. Nothing was divine about the collection(study a secular history of the Bible). The Bible was created by the orthodox Church fathers after reaching a consensus as to which books should be read in church or not.
Every book of the Bible is on its own

2 Likes

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
With due respect Sir, everything you said here is incorrect. Never did the bible use the phrase "original serpent". Your religion chose to edit that part by creating you another bible translations that aligns you towards believing that.

The bible used the phrase "old serpent" and this does not in any way say it's the same serpent that deceived Eve. You're adjusting what the bible said to put out your own ideologies as scriptural truth.

If it's truth that Satan was the person who deceived Eve, the whole of the scriptures would have said it. What John was saying in revelation is totally different from the serpent that deceived Eve...

Even from biblical standards, nothing must be established as the truth unless you have at least two to three witnesses. So you've forcefully accepted and trying to establish your opinions as the truth Eve you can't find two people in the scriptures telling us that the serpent that deceived Eve is Satan.

If you're a true student of Christ, you'll know that your ideology is faulty yet the word of God is never faulty. If they call you a spirit man, does that mean that you're a walking spirit? It just means that your thought process are spiritual, even Jesus who rose from the dead said he's not a spirit (Luke 24:39). Therefore, if they called Satan serpent in Revelation, this means his thought process is certainly serpentine and not all this things you're saying Sir.

Like I said Sir, take some time to revisit this topic and do continue to say what scriptures didn't say. If you make the word of God a lie, it'll mean that you're adding to the Revelation of John bc John didn't say the serpent he called was the serpent that deceived Eve. You only added that.

And for the record, Adam refused to obey God's commandment refused to abide under his authority so he didn't need to be deceived and he wasn't deceived 1 Timothy 2:14.

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
This is totally false Sir.

Even though I do not think what Mr Max said is the truth, I do not also subscribe to your totally false comments here.

It's clear that you do not regard the bible so stop sticking your mouth to where they're talking about it. It's not wise to go sit in a place where your enemies are discussing and learn unless you're a mole.

I'd say Mr max is doing better at your Job of being a mole if you were actually a mole. You need to pretend as if you believe and speak things that look like truth but are actually false. That's what he's doing and he fits a better mole than yourself.

The bible is a word, they're saying the same from Genesis to revelation. It's a framework and if you take any part of it out of context, it won't make sense.

The bible is very connected. If you study it with an open mind, you'll see they're saying the same thing.

MaobiCarl:

Bro stop quoting revelation to defend your interpretation in genesis. You're only making yourself silly. Linking the serpent or snake in genesis remains a cooking of Christianity and you're still making it very clear.
The bible is a collection and library of books. Collected by men. Nothing was divine about the collection(study a secular history of the Bible). The Bible was created by the orthodox Church fathers after reaching a consensus as to which books should be read in church or not.
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
With due respect Sir, everything you said here is incorrect. Never did the bible use the phrase "original serpent". Your religion chose to edit that part by creating you another bible translations that aligns you towards believing that.

The bible used the phrase "old serpent" and this does not in any way say it's the same serpent that deceived Eve. You're adjusting what the bible said to put out your own ideologies as scriptural truth.

If it's truth that Satan was the person who deceived Eve, the whole of the scriptures would have said it. What John was saying in revelation is totally different from the serpent that deceived Eve...

Even from biblical standards, nothing must be established as the truth unless you have at least two to three witnesses. So you've forcefully accepted and trying to establish your opinions as the truth Eve you can't find two people in the scriptures telling us that the serpent that deceived Eve is Satan.

If you're a true student of Christ, you'll know that your ideology is faulty yet the word of God is never faulty. If they call you a spirit man, does that mean that you're a walking spirit? It just means that your thought process are spiritual, even Jesus who rose from the dead said he's not a spirit (Luke 24:39). Therefore, if they called Satan serpent in Revelation, this means his thought process is certainly serpentine and not all this things you're saying Sir.

Like I said Sir, take some time to revisit this topic and do continue to say what scriptures didn't say. If you make the word of God a lie, it'll mean that you're adding to the Revelation of John bc John didn't say the serpent he called was the serpent that deceived Eve. You only added that.

And for the record, Adam refused to obey God's commandment refused to abide under his authority so he didn't need to be deceived and he wasn't deceived 1 Timothy 2:14.

Thanks for your time, Satan is the original Serpent! Revelations 12:9
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Just take your time to study Sir.

MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for your time, Satan is the original Serpent! Revelations 12:9
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
Just take your time to study Sir.
Rather it's you who need to get a Bible study with Jesus' modern day brothers otherwise keep what you think you know to yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaobiCarl(f): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
This is totally false Sir.

Even though I do not think what Mr Max said is the truth, I do not also subscribe to your totally false comments here.

It's clear that you do not regard the bible so stop sticking your mouth to where they're talking about it. It's not wise to go sit in a place where your enemies are discussing and learn unless you're a mole.

I'd say Mr max is doing better at your Job of being a mole if you were actually a mole. You need to pretend as if you believe and speak things that look like truth but are actually false. That's what he's doing and he fits a better mole than yourself.

The bible is a word, they're saying the same from Genesis to revelation. It's a framework and if you take any part of it out of context, it won't make sense.

The bible is very connected. If you study it with an open mind, you'll see they're saying the same thing.

You believe a collection of books is one word. That's your faith and has nothing to do with logic.
Because a critical reading of the Bible books side by side, comparative study unmasked thousands of valid absurdities and contradictions.
Meanwhile you couldn't logically explain or isolate the old testament(Hebrew) without mentioning Greek books to explain how the snake or serpent in genesis turned out to be Satan.
The old testament does not acknowledge that and you can't deny it.
And what am saying is falsehood to u because it goes contrary to your assumptions and believes.

So how do we find out the truth without bias?
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
MaobiCarl:

Your PERSONAL opinion! smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
I'm still learning and I do not reject truth. I can trek from Lagos to New York for the truth and God has rewarded my diligence with his knowledge (Hebrews 11:6). I would have loved to learn from you if you actually knew the truth but from what I see on here Sir, you're still struggling to be saved and in dire need of sincere milk so you might turn away your flesh.

If you're like all these brothers of Christ you speak of, then I'll assume you all still need to hear the gospel. Take some time to study Sir, you're eering in so many ways and it hurts me to see you the way you're.

You can look at my works on here Sir, they might help you. God has been kind to me to give me the knowledge of the Glory of God in the person of Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthains 4:6

God bless you Sir.

MaxInDHouse:

Rather it's you who need to get a Bible study with Jesus' modern day brothers otherwise keep what you think you know to yourself! smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by knowingChrist(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning Sir, how are you today? I hope you're well and active.

With due respect Sir, I do not think you took time to read what I wrote and it's quite sad that you're in a conversation where you hear only your own voice.

I never told you the serpent in Genesis is Satan, why would I say such lies? It was Mr Max who said that. What I told you sir is that your opinion of the bible is false bc the bible is one. Every part of the scriptures is saying the same thing.

You do not understand it bc you already assumed that it's incorrect and that blinds you from seeing the truth.

MaobiCarl:

You believe a collection of books is one word. That's your faith and has nothing to do with logic.
Because a critical reading of the Bible books side by side, comparative study unmasked thousands of valid absurdities and contradictions.
Meanwhile you couldn't logically explain or isolate the old testament(Hebrew) without mentioning Greek books to explain how the snake or serpent in genesis turned out to be Satan.
The old testament does not acknowledge that and you can't deny it.
And what am saying is falsehood to u because it goes contrary to your assumptions and believes.

So how do we find out the truth without bias?
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So why did God curse the snake if it wasn't the snake's fault that he was possessed in a similar manner as that indicated in Luke 8 which you quote in this case? undecided

If possession is what took place in Genesis, similar to that in Luke, then why did God go as far as to curse the snake? Let's reason this out shall we? undecided

John 10:10 "The thief came not but to steal, kill and destroy".

John 3:8 "Whosoever commits sin is is of the devil".

Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Mark 14:21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

John 13:27 "And after the sop Satan entered into him [Judas]. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly."

Mark 5:15 "And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid."

The person whom the devil uses to commit sin will be punished. No sinner/corrupt will enter God's kingdom. The devil will also receive his wages in the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
I'm still learning and I do not reject truth. I can trek from Lagos to New York for the truth and God has rewarded my diligence with his knowledge (Hebrews 11:6). I would have loved to learn from you if you actually knew the truth but from what I see on here Sir, you're still struggling to be saved and in dire need of sincere milk so you might turn away your flesh. If you're like all these brothers of Christ you speak of, then I'll assume you all still need to hear the gospel. Take some time to study Sir, you're eering in so many ways and it hurts me to see you the way you're. You can look at my works on here Sir, they might help you. God has been kind to me to give me the knowledge of the Glory of God in the person of Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthains 4:6
God bless you Sir.

Do you know Jehovah's Witnesses?
That's where i got all the interpretations from so if you know any organization just present their own interpretation on this and let's talk about the FRUIT your preferred group is producing. Matthew 7:16-18
I have no personal teaching it's what i learned humbly from Jehovah's Witnesses so you can't learn from me if you're not ready to learn from Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Corinthians 4:7 smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know Jehovah's Witnesses?
That's where i got all the interpretations from so if you know any organization just present their own interpretation on this and let's talk about the FRUIT your preferred group is producing. Matthew 7:16-18
I have no personal teaching it's what i learned humbly from Jehovah's Witnesses so you can't learn from me if you're not ready to learn from Jehovah's Witnesses! 1Corinthians 4:7 smiley

Thank God for your salvation.
But unfortunately, you chose the wrong denomination. Jehovah's witness is full of heretical doctrines contrary to the Bible. Likewise, Roman Catholicm, Cherubim&Seraphim.

Go out of them. Humble yourself and start afresh. Study only the Bible.

THE DANGER
Ephesians 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

In the Lord's Chosen, the G.O preaches the undiluted word of God. No addition, substraction or twisting of Gods word.
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Thank God for your salvation.
But unfortunately, you Cmchose the wrong denomination. Jehovah's witness is full of heretical doctrines contrary to the Bible. Likewise, Roman Catholicm, Cherubim&Seraphim.

Go out of them. Humble yourself and start afresh. Study only the Bible.

THE DANGER
Ephesians 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

In the Lord's Chosen, the G.O preaches the undiluted word of God. No addition, substraction or twisting of Gods word.

Do you know that Lazarus Mouka is a wizard?
Keep fooling yourself! smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know that Lazarus Mouka is a wizard?
Keep fooling yourself! smiley

Matthew 7:16 "You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"
:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Luke 11:15 "But some of them said, He [Jesus] casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
16 And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
:18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
:19 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvUwTWp-YE
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Matthew 7:16 "You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"
:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Luke 11:15 "But some of them said, He [Jesus] casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
16 And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
:18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
:19 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges."

More and more deception from Lazarus Mouka! smiley
Re: Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

More and more deception from Lazarus Mouka! smiley

I only quoted the scriptures. Are you a swine?

My Lord Jesus said I shouldn't waste my time on you.

Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

I just pray for your genuine salvation before it's too late in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Christian Be Sick? / Confusing Atheism And Agnosticism / Some Nairaland Atheists Are The Most Arrogant Cowards Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.