Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge (34522 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by RPG2020(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Any time she start to carry laugh

Find better oraimo cord wipe her for neck

She go well

Thank me later

2 in the evening before she sleeps and two cord and in the morning before she wakes up from sleep

For this your advice you nor go make heaven grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Goldie16(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Get her Suprabrain. Helps with psychosis

Modify: Helped with my Hallucinations. It's a food supplement not prescription medicine.
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Kollabo419: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nna mehnn....

Don’t know why my thinking is tilting towards thinking that the unthinkable has been done by AKA Mercedes Benz boys

Speed recovery oooooo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
It's a health issue. Visit a physician at the clinic.

It's not a spiritual issue. Don't let anyone deceive you.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Tolu181: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
is normal, i do talk to myself sometimes when alone, if only me is around, i also make jokes to myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Weirdcamila: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
I talk and laugh alone. It’s not mental illness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by sundalization: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
One thing that I knew and certain of is spiritual stuff since ur sister didn't normally behave like that b4, u need to work fast on spiritual stuff before it goes worst, seek pastor or alfa or babalawo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Kingozymandias(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

2 in the evening before she sleeps and two cord and in the morning before she wakes up from sleep
grin
Werey

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
Good Day Dear Nairaland Family,

My Sister started behaving weirdly last few Weeks. She laughs alone, talks alone and is sometimes restless especially at Night.

Though she always responds well and correctly when engaged. I've asked her and she told me she doesn't know when that happens and it's unintentional.

I, on my part have tried talking to my Dad to take her to a Mental Health Expert, my Dad seems to believe it is spiritual attack instead.
Please, I need Medical practitioners in the house to help tell me what she's probably suffering from so I can Confidently convince my Dad.

Can you please help move this to front page?

Is she a quiet and intelligent person?
I’m trying to get an angle on her personality type.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Mozegee: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Must fools like you comment on important issues .
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

It is better to be silent and assumed a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You didn’t have to comment.
Sabi gurl louder

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by LeeHarvey187: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
please take her to see a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by sammirano: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Is there an history of mental illness in your family? Is she involved in drugs? Is she having any emotional breakdowns? If none, it may be a spiritual attack.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Thebossoasis(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Toosure70: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm check her call log if any yahoo nonsense dey there

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Take her to psychiatric hospital ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
What tribe is she?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

You are not funny at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

My Sister started behaving weirdly last few Weeks. She laughs alone, talks alone and is sometimes restless especially at Night.

Though she always responds well and correctly when engaged. I've asked her and she told me she doesn't know when that happens and it's unintentional.

I, on my part have tried talking to my Dad to take her to a Mental Health Expert, my Dad seems to believe it is spiritual attack instead.
Please, I need Medical practitioners in the house to help tell me what she's probably suffering from so I can Confidently convince my Dad.

Run a test for typhoid fever, it could be the cause and if positive, treat her well

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by jamesbridget13(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Go to a teaching hospital. They have mental health clinic there

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

Play Qur'an for her to listen and please I'm not joking. Get back to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by blaquebelle: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
I hope she didn't experience any psychological trauma at childhood?
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
ZaRuleOfLaw:

count her undies and check if they are complete. also read her chats. it might help

WTF?

Some of you should shut the Bleep up!

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Mindlog: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
She's a Minor, doesn't have phones. She's an introvert too. Thanks for your input.

How old is she?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by morpheus101: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
She's a Minor and an Introvert. Always indoors. Thanks for your input.
@OP

Your sister may be experiencing what is referred to as a "spontaneously induced psychosis" without the presence of any external factor such as drugs. The symptoms you explained are consistent with people who experience such mental breaks and she if she is a minor, it is important you get her to a medical facility that treats mental health issues as quick as possible for observation.

People who normally experience this break are not aware of what is going on are very vulnerable and may fall in and out of coherence. She should be observed and examined for a reasonable period of time before introducing any drugs into her system.

Wish your family the best.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by dapotemi: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

It's still early and can be reverse..Please go to the hospital..Dad can be PRAYING for her too if he thinks it's spiritual. Both method can be done simultaneously. Please dont sleep on it, move now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by terrezo2002(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

Why don't you take it to God. I believe God can deliver her. You can ask any true born again Christian around you to pray for her and the madness will go away. Incase you can't find any, you can reach me. I will pray with her and I believe God will deliver her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by todugo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Could be drug use.

Sabi pesin
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by morpheus101: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
sammirano:
Is there an history of mental illness in your family? Is she involved in drugs? Is she having any emotional breakdowns? If none, it may be a spiritual attack.

So spirits attack people?
Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by womenareapezz: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

her Yoruba boyfriend don use her take do yahoo plus!

Take her to the nearest delivery service

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by Owutuotuo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

Heard of Schizophrenia? Please do some extensive reading on it and take advantage of help from mental health experts. A blood relative, top of his class, med student, developed the traits and sadly had to stop med school. God help your sis.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge by obedience4(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She go well

Thank me later

Fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.