Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 (31158 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by SWATMan: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omenka
Imperial Yoruba
Legend Hero
seunmsg
Okoroawusa

Please what are your thoughts on this recent poll by Bloomberg?

9 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
SWATMan:
Omenka
Imperial Yoruba
Legend Hero
seunmsg
Okoroawusa

Please what are your thoughts on this recent poll by Bloomberg?
Iti na ama uzo akwukwo

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by LogicBomb8: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gbas gbos

6 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by LogicBomb8: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:
I stopped campaigning for Obi in my area when I discovered it's a waste of time and effort. People I thought will be against him here carry his matter for head pass me.

What I'm doing now is to educate them on Labour party logo cos they are used to broom and umbrella

4 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
The world is just waiting for Nigeria to make the right decision next year.
We need educated people to vote.

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by DSC7: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
cool

Peter Obi is the best man for the Job...

7 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by belente(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yes. P.o is simply a divine mandate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by dododawa1: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Online or offline

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's if the urchins won't say Bloomberg is ipob or the editor is from Anambra. Oju won maa to la waaaa

10 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by gbishman: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Is bloomberg INEC? this how you guys meddle into affairs of other countries and cause a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Abdul9025(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
insanity everywhere .....election is not won by online poll

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Fira09(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Peter Obi is the next President

Before nkor,

He is the incoming president of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Eriokanmi: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
gbishman:
Is bloomberg INEC? this how you guys meddle into affairs of other countries and cause a mess.
Bloomberg isn't inec but their polls flavoured buhari in 2015 and 2019. Say another thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Corporate2020: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bloomberg staff and family will come and vote in Nigeria next year

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi is a winner man...

Ah winner man all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Corporate2020: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentino:
I can now conclude that only the intellectuals, educated and sound minds are rooting for Peter Obi while the tribal and religious bigots are supporting both APC and PDP.

Now tell yourself the truth, which of the two groups that you mentioned has higher number of people?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thinkam:

APC is not an option in this election

Atiku is coming

Well true true APC is not on the ballots they are just there to chun out the Money they have stolen.
Nontheless,If Atiku Wins it will brood a new breed of Problem.
It's the Turn of the South.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Born2Breed(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu an Atiku must be retired politically.

5 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by TheOldGods: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:
I stopped campaigning for Obi in my area when I discovered it's a waste of time and effort. People I thought will be against him here carry his matter for head pass me.

What I'm doing now is to educate them on Labour party logo cos they are used to broom and umbrella
I'm thinking of moving to the north to campaign for him I swear. The people here carry him matter for head, that I feel Im wasting my time here already, I need to find places I have to make an impact

8 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by abbey621(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is allowed to lick sugar if that's what would make una happy but sensible people would ask, where was the poll conducted? What was the sample size and margin of error? In case most of you don't know, Bloomberg, CNN etc have opinion piece sections where opinions rather than facts are presented, anybody can contact one of the authors for a publication if you can pay the amount grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Karleb(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
People who are new to elections might be happy but a lot of people have won election on the internet and lost in real life.

If I remember correctly, Hilary Clinton won Trump on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agbadorians and Atiku go cry blood

5 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by EmeksG(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok, Bloomberg is Upper Iweka news outlet- Keyamo

Meanwhile ...

[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by kingamaa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mirage

Una eye go soon clear

May the best candidate win

And may his tenure be favorable to all
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ATLIEN2027: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Comedians.
Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single State.

Anyone with an ounce of brain and common sense knows that online polls are not scientific nor reliable.

I'm just sad for the brainwashed gullible Zombidients that will be crying after the election - most will be confused as to why the Pathological liar fails to win a single state despite all these fake online polls. They will be crying and wailing that the election was rigged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Allison012: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bloomberg are Igbos.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by luckyz4rea(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Labours of our heroes’ past shall come to fruition

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Iwedunloye: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
DSC7:
cool

Peter Obi is the best man for the Job...

How can you be poor and campaign for the rich

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by damosky12(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:

Keep up the good work! It's possible!

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Mummyfour(f): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:

you deserve a basin of hot akpu and egusi soup with plenty chicken and fresh fish.

The same thing happening around my area.
Just talk to some aboki's and you will hear "feter hobi" me grin.
Please keep educating them

4 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agbadorians will wail in their sleep.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Akmahoghany: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
abbey621:
It is allowed to lick sugar if that's what would make una happy but sensible people would ask, where was the poll conducted? What was the sample size and margin of error? In case most of you don't know, Bloomberg, CNN etc have opinion piece sections where opinions rather than facts are presented, anybody can contact one of the authors for a publication if you can pay the amount grin grin grin

Let's leave them with their illusionary happiness, come February a lot of them will be licking their wounds for one corner....... I hope they won't start crying foul by then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.