Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 (31154 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
mployer:

It wasn't an online poll oga.

So Bloomberg is now INEC.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Mhistaedie01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Read this your gibberish again. I'm sure you won't understand what you wrote. Now give it to someone with brain to tell you that you're senseless
onumadu:
These polls are very important and should be conducted regularly (preferably daily or at least weekly) to ensure that NOBODY rigs the election next year.
So, if suddenly a person who constantly polled less than 30% or in 20s suddenly gets anything above that, Nigerians will know that the elections have been rigged, and do the needful to chase away the riggers and thieves.

Any Nigerian group that wants to ensure free and fair elections next year should constantly conduct these polls.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
ursullalinda:

Go see your optician is very urgent

Same way Igbos think elections are won online.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
haslaw:

Same way Igbos think elections are won online.

After seeing your optician you can view this

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1575113047060152320?t=gblYdnp-D3I5O7cizKJfYw&s=19
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Answer the question young man. You think you are clever abi. Oga tell us the name of the Yoruba politician that called GEJ drunk fisherman. Again people that have stuff in their heads don't talk stupidly like you. I see and understand now that your parents really saw you as a disgrace that was why the ditched you, and you grew up family love. Eyahhhh
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Answer the question young man. You think you are clever abi. Oga tell us the name of the Yoruba politician that called GEJ drunk fisherman. Again people that have stuff in their heads don't talk stupidly like you. I see and understand now that my parents really saw me as a disgrace that was why the ditched me and i grew up without family love. Eyahhhh

please how is this your sad story about your useless family my concern, you hate filled nurtured idiots can grew up without love I don't give no damn

expecting someone supporting peter obi to have sense is like expecting simon Ekpa to allow you fools vote on election day

you unprecedented iidiot just know how to make noise, you 13 century idiots can only fool your fellow idiotic Biafra listener
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by onatisi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
IbileIfe:

Then online poll is a random poll that does not reflect the opinions of the majority of eligible Nigerian voters, especially the multitudes in northern Nigeria.
I totally agree with you . Many online pundits won't even vote on that day. But I was hinging my assumptions on the negative atmosphere of the tinubu ticket ,coupled with the failure of this apc government.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Guyman01: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
socialmediaman:
lhordspy how are we doing today? It's not late to become OBIdient you know grin

I know you love your country grin
He confessed that his wife is Obidient
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Banter1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Racoon:
How does a man like this makes sense to sane person
that's my brother on red tie. I mean the DSS guy in front of tinubu.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by MN07: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2022
They will still rig it for that BATstard

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by VERDA: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2022
DeOTR:

The question you should be asking yourself is, how many people took the poll? 5000? 50000?, 5000000?
99.99% of people that will actually vote next year will not participate in any poll.
Nobody should have sleepless night on the outcome of an online. I'd also advise that no one should start celebrating because it.

Maybe you missed the part I mentioned Polls not being a guarantee that a candidate will win.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

please how is this your sad story about your useless family my concern, you hate filled nurtured idiots can grew up without love I don't give no damn

expecting someone supporting peter obi to have sense is like expecting simon Ekpa to allow you fools vote on election day

you unprecedented iidiot just know how to make noise, you 13 century idiots can only fool your fellow idiotic Biafra listener

Once again you are not loved at all. That is why yoi are frustrated and sad, see next time don't come online and make false allegations against a people especially when you cannot stomach being asked questions to prove your statements.
Try and have sense
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by mployer(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

So Bloomberg is now INEC.

People were contacted offline.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by eldeens: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Thats the only place he can win an election, lets not forget, elections are never won on online polls. GEJ won all the online polls during his time. Online polls are delusions. But still lemme congratulate the winner, Obi the president-elect of the Federal Republic of Bloomberg grin grin grin grin
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by luluosas(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2022
3rd win for Peter Obi from 3 different groups. Nigerians, a bright hope beckons, let's keep the temple up and by the grace of God, Obi will triumph.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by heysquare(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Online poll not a good yardstick to determine the real winner as majority of diehard voters are not partakers of the poll. This online poll is unreliable and should not be given trust because it could eventually give you false hope.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2022
mployer:

Igbos People were contacted offline.

Fixed
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2022
ursullalinda:

After seeing your optician you can view this

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1575113047060152320?t=gblYdnp-D3I5O7cizKJfYw&s=19

Didn't they tell you that Peter HOebi the IPOB CANNIBAL has already won on twitter?
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

Didn't they tell you that Peter HOebi the IPOB CANNIBAL has already won on twitter?

Video speaks for itself.....that is an APC rally and APC person talking.....clean your tears and deal with it.....will be updating on more of our Twitter win......if rally is easy......make APC pull the stunt na let's see.....by 1st of Oct una go cry blood......losers
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
ursullalinda:

Video speaks for itself.....that is an APC rally and APC person talking.....clean your tears and deal with it.....will be updating on more of our Twitter win......if rally is easy......make APC pull the stunt na let's see.....by 1st of Oct una go cry blood......losers

Hahahahaaaa... E pain am oooo grin

Peter Pandora the IPOB CANNIBAL will bite the dust during the elections and you know it.

You can console yourself with the title of Twitter president for your principal.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

Hahahahaaaa... E pain am oooo grin

Peter Pandora the IPOB CANNIBAL will bite the dust during the elections and you know it.

You can console yourself with the title of Twitter president for your principal.

See how a shameless video of your party i sent is making you bleed.....you pple kept insulting Obi and his rallies .......and the first one the almighty ruling party organized is a big floop....even with the mobilization fees.....very soon you will not have tears again because i will keep updating the likes of you.....ObiDatti is a divine movement and dogs can keep barking
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
ursullalinda:

See how a shameless video of your party i sent is making you bleed.....you pple kept insulting Obi and his rallies .......and the first one the almighty ruling party organized is a big floop....even with the mobilization fees.....very soon you will not have tears again because i will keep updating the likes of you.....ObiDatti is a divine movement and dogs can keep barking

Na wa oooo.

You still add barking to your numerous problems.

I'm truly sorry for you sha.
May God heal you.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

Na wa oooo.

You still add barking to your numerous problems.

I'm truly sorry for you sha.
May God heal you.

At least i sent an evidence to shame you....you will cry more wait for 1st.....don't go and bring your shaky shaky daddy to start campaign.....be following Obi's news up and down like a lost sheep.....we will keep winning and you will keep wailing .....it's a promise.....ObiDatti 2023 inshallah
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by duduade: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Sowore just said this poll is biased

So he doesnt subscribe to such

When he was at the University of Columbia bla bla bla
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by haslaw(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2022
ursullalinda:

At least i sent an evidence to shame you....you will cry more wait for 1st.....don't go and bring your shaky shaky daddy to start campaign.....be following Obi's news up and down like a lost sheep.....we will keep winning and you will keep wailing .....it's a promise.....ObiDatti 2023 inshallah

See as this IPOB CANNIBAL is trying to masquerade as a Muslim.

No Muslim would ever write In Shaa Allah the way you wrote yours Must you insult other people's religion just because of politics?

What do you gain from your fraudulent activities. Why impersonating other people when it is clear from your write up that you are IPOB.

That was how Reno Omokri exposed and disgraced of of you a few days ago.

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

See as this IPOB CANNIBAL is trying to masquerade as a Muslim.

No Muslim would ever write In Shaa Allah the way you wrote yours Must you insult other people's religion just because of politics?

What do you gain from your fraudulent activities. Why impersonating other people when it is clear from your write up that you are IPOB.

That was how Reno Omokri exposed and disgraced of of you a few days ago.

I'm a proud practicing Catholic and a very proud Igbo......go through all my post ......I don't ever claim what i'm not.......but losers like you will keep wailing because you lost.....Your brother Deji has something to say to you on front page......run along and go and read so you can wail more.....when your candidate keep employing low life's how can he sell himself......ObiDatti 2023 inshallah.....oya start wailing again
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by MeineMutter: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
They will beat LP blue and black, come 2023. You guys better dont rely on online polls. This is Nigeria o. Majority of those who 'voted' online are educated religious bigots and the Igbos just to boost OBIstackle's public perception.
The vulcanizers, palm-wine tappers, traditional market women who vote at the grassroots know nothing like online opinion poll o.

Rely on such poll at your own peril. I don talk my own o.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by VanuatuWycombe: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kano’s result that will swallow all SE results is being simulated elsewhere outside Africa. The depth at which APC has gone to win the election either by genuine of crook is massive. They don’t mind buying a vote at 15k on that day. Just wait and see.

I don’t think any other political parties can contend with the level of rigging that would happen in the North and Southwest in addition to legitimate votes.

Most people I noticed here are only lending their supports to LP. They don’t have PVC. Obi too declared too late - when PVC registration has closed.

In SE where Obi May have upper hand, the fear of unknown gunmen could cause a lot of voters not to come out to vote.

So no be most of those wey ‘vote’ online go vote offline o.

Nigeria’s election has always defied all known structured/popular online political permutations, formulas, matrix etc o.

Some days to the election proper, you will see how police will be arresting key leaders or mobilizers of LP voters only to be released after the election.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Brek: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Karleb:
People who are new to elections might be happy but a lot of people have won election on the internet and lost in real life.

If I remember correctly, Hilary Clinton won Trump on twitter.
Trump cheated
I fear for this election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.