Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 (31155 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Shikini: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na so
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ibechris(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
ursullalinda:
Just do your own poll on your street and you will be shocked.....Obi has penetrated everywhere like kerosene.....The movement is real.....OBIDIENTS we have got this......keep pushing

I went to a mechanic workshop to fix my break pad close to my office in Abuja.

I used the opportunity to sample opinion of about 5 mechanic men I met there,all of them were northerners from north central but 4 were for Obi and the other for PDP.

Lastly,one of them said,anyone who votes APC in this condition wey we dey must be a thief like them too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Shikini: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:
I stopped campaigning for Obi in my area when I discovered it's a waste of time and effort. People I thought will be against him here carry his matter for head pass me.

What I'm doing now is to educate them on Labour party logo cos they are used to broom and umbrella

On your last paragraph, that's what every OBIdient should be doing

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ibime:
E go shock Bloomberg. E think say Bongo na civilised country?

grin grin
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by ursullalinda(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
ibechris:

I went to a mechanic workshop to fix my break pad close to my office in Abuja.

I used the opportunity to sample opinion of about 5 mechanic men I met there,all of them were northerners from specifically from north central but 4 were for Obi and the other for PDP.

Lastly,one of them said,anyone who votes APC in this condition wey we dey must be a thief like them too

Since i noticed the trend on the streets.....i increased my campaign tempo.....God will rescue Nigeria from these rogues and criminals
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by noCAP(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Leodeking, seunmsg come see Una papa life outside. If tilumbu the iragbiji man manage win 3 states, make Una just thank God
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by kkonyeji(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
socialmediaman:
lhordspy how are we doing today? It's not late to become OBIdient you know grin

I know you love your country grin

Shame won't allow him
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Durabest: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Peter Obi is the next President
na for month abi?
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Peter Obi that's meant to be a national candidate was turned to regional candidate because of you people foolishness

tell me how will Tinubu tribesman vote for your candidate, you think any sane Yoruba will vote for your peter obi as you're using Photoshop to abuse Tinubu day and night kid

do you see Yoruba abusing Atiku? why because abusing Atiku could reduce Tinubu chances in North

even Buhari with the history of cult followers wasn't elected after three times try but you fools think Peter obi will win when you start abusing all tribes. you yeeeboo must be one foolish species to think this will elect peter Obi

Didn't Yoruba people abuse GEJ in 2015? You guys ehn una hypocrisy dey even baffle Satan, have conscience and stop all these lies abeg.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
from all indications except a miracle happens, i don't think APC has a chance of winning this presidential election, but politics is dynamic. anything can still happen
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by IbileIfe: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-28/who-will-win-nigeria-s-presidential-election-peter-obi-leads-in-opinion-poll?leadSource=uverify%20wall

Bloomberg is a well respected international organization so for those that want to expose any biases, don't even try. However my advice to Peter Obi is to keep campaigning and keep the energy going. We must take back our country from certificateless, senile, clueless and corrupt politicians.

Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Didn't Yoruba people abuse GEJ in 2015? You guys ehn una hypocrisy dey even baffle Satan, have conscience and stop all these lies abeg.

how did Yoruba abuse Gej? Gej was elected 2011 easily with Tiubu influence in southwest and when he went astray, he was shown the way out with Northerners crying on fairness and injustice

the same North want the fairness and justice to be left out in 2023 election but instead of you fellow southerner to campaign for your candidate jejely, you're busy inciting one south to another, if obi win is it not still a win win for southern Nigeria

how many times have you dummies abuse Atiku who have contested many times and take what's suppose to be southeast post in PDP? mind you North abuse Gej most yet they were not abused the same way you fools are abusing Yoruba

the question is will this elect peter obi? as far as election is concern, Peter obi can't match Buhari's cult followers yet he was humbled thrice before he teamed up with Tinubu and others to be elected

in politics you bring and woo both friend and enemies and not abusing, insulting every times

you people should get sense before it is too late
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
fuke:

that is what you guys want and it wont happen
A poll conducted on the net when 90% of voters do not have access.
Obi will come a distant 4th and
nigeria will still move on.
But statistics from the Telcos show that Nigeria has 86% Internet penetration.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by IbileIfe: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
onatisi:
from all indications except a miracle happens, i don't think APC has a chance of winning this presidential election, but politics is dynamic. anything can still happen
Then online poll is a random poll that does not reflect the opinions of the majority of eligible Nigerian voters, especially the multitudes in northern Nigeria.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Izongdave(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

90% of igbos are supporting Peter Obi and they are all Christians just like Peter Obi but yet a bigot like you wont see them as tribal and religious bigots cos you’re one of the Zombies who only see faults in others. Keep deceiving yourself angry angry
90% keh! to think you haven't been seen their polithiefians hobnobbing with Atiku and Tinubu wake up man, this battle is between treasury thieves and the rest of Nigerians, only a foolish man will listen to ethno-religious drums
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

how did Yoruba abuse Gej? Gej was elected 2011 easily with Tiubu influence in southwest and when he went astray, he was shown the way out with Northerners crying on fairness and injustice

the same North want the fairness and justice to be left out in 2023 election but instead of you fellow southerner to campaign for your candidate jejely, you're busy inciting one south to another, if obi win is it not still a win win for southern Nigeria

how many times have you dummies abuse Atiku who have contested many times and take what's suppose to be southeast post in PDP? mind you North abuse Gej most yet they were not abused the same way you fools are abusing Yoruba

the question is will this elect peter obi? as far as election is concern, Peter obi can't match Buhari's cult followers yet he was humbled thrice before he teamed up with Tinubu and others to be elected

in politics you bring and woo both friend and enemies and not abusing, insulting every times

You think you are clever!! You want to use long epistle to bamboozle me. Please answer didn't Yorubas abuse GEJ in 2015? it is a simple question
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Onewazobia(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pascal9:
Online poll that is dominated by obidient bots. That's not a reality. PDP will win this election.

So APC, PDP SDP etc are not online
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Angelawhite(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
gracealonev:
Which early lead?

Half of the people in the one-million-man march will end not collecting the PVCs by all means.

Half of the people that will vote would not bother to ensure that their votes count.

So you see, APC has got you! grin

NB:

I'm not a BAT follower. Bats are nocturnal, I belong to the light.

Atiku had utilised all his options without getting the answer

LOL. But 100% of the people that will vote Atiku has PVC
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Again please tell me the name of the Yoruba man that called GEJ the drunk fisherman.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Aguogba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
OldNairalander:
I stopped campaigning for Obi in my area when I discovered it's a waste of time and effort. People I thought will be against him here carry his matter for head pass me.

What I'm doing now is to educate them on Labour party logo cos they are used to broom and umbrella
aswear, I experienced the same thing.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Willie2015: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pascal9:
Online poll that is dominated by obidient bots. That's not a reality. PDP will win this election.
I doubt if this poll captured
All the Almajiri in Kano. Katsina and Kaduna..plus borno
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Again please tell me the name of the Yoruba man that called GEJ the drunk fisherman.

stop talking like idiot, the politicking of 2015 is not the same with 2022/2023

what was you people brain made of, do you think abusing Gej stop his reelection? if Gej was smart he wouldn't have lost plus Northern PDP stalwarts was against him

imagine Northerners were against his reelection yet he still allow North to be Inec chairman? you people think politics is noise

just go away with your low IQ
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

You think you are clever!! You want to use long epistle to bamboozle me. Please answer didn't Yorubas abuse GEJ in 2015? it is a simple question

your question is relative and answering a question of a dundee will make him understand that politicking changes yearly

how can a fool like you Generalize Yoruba in Gej abuses, are you saying the likes of Fayose that was abusing Buhari day and night because of Gej and others PDP stalwarts in west were abusing Gej

please visit a psychotherapist, Nairaland is not a psychiatric center
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

your question is relative and answering a question of a dundee will make him understand that politicking changes yearly

how can a fool like you Generalize Yoruba in Gej abuses, are you saying the likes of Fayose that was abusing Buhari day and night because of Gej and others PDP stalwarts in west were abusing Gej

please visit a psychotherapist, Nairaland is not a psychiatric center

Oga it is clear you have no answer so you think it by insults. Anyway you parents were ashamed of you and discarded you as an infant hence you grew up without the love of family hence your abusive nature. I really empathise with you sha
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

stop talking like idiot, the politicking of 2015 is not the same with 2022/2023

what was you people brain made of, do you think abusing Gej stop his reelection? if Gej was smart he wouldn't have lost plus Northern PDP stalwarts was against him

imagine Northerners were against his reelection yet he still allow North to be Inec chairman? you people think politics is noise

just go away with your low IQ

Oga I asked you a simple question, you want to use sense and dribble your way out. Please who called GEJ a drunk fisherman?
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Oga I asked you a simple question, you want to use sense and dribble your way out. Please who called GEJ a drunk fisherman?

go and ask your Papa even Ameachi his brothers called him many names

his people are now much in APC but you fools keep putting your egg in one basket thinking abuses elect President

13th century idiots everywhere
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

go and ask your Papa even Ameachi his brothers called him many names

his people are now much in APC but you fools keep putting your egg in one basket thinking abuses elect President

13th century idiots everywhere

Answer the damn question which Yoruba politician coined the term Drunk Fisherman when he was abusing GEJ?
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
obynzo:

Answer the damn question which Yoruba politician coined the term Drunk Fisherman when he was abusing GEJ?

I haven't answer reasonable people question na you utme candidate question I go dey answer

I blame the idiot that bought you cheap android phone
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I haven't answer reasonable people question na you utme candidate question I go dey answer

I blame the idiot that bought you cheap android phone

Answer the question young man. You think you are clever abi. Oga tell us the name of the Yoruba politician that called GEJ drunk fisherman. Again people that have stuff in their heads don't talk stupidly like you. I see and understand now that your parents really saw you as a disgrace that was why the ditched you, and you grew up without family love. Eyahhhh
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by Ujm1: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Social media president
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by edward1106(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentino:
I can now conclude that only the intellectuals, educated and sound minds are rooting for Peter Obi while the tribal and religious bigots are supporting both APC and PDP.
However, these tribal and religious bigots have their PVCs ready but the so-called sound minds may end up not voting or don't even have their PVC, hence the country falls in the wrong hands. That's just how 'patriotic' they come.
Re: Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 by winterfell007(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

Now tell yourself the truth, which of the two groups that you mentioned has higher number of people?
That means you are affirming that majority of Nigerians are stupid and dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.