Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala (771 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / A Letter To Seun Osewa And Every Moderator On Nairaland / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by KINGofHELL: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7356153/where-lalasticlala-nlfpmod

Lalasticlala reacts via his Twitter bio...

1 Like

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lala the snake master, show us your face nah.
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Trinitycian: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good news
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Sergio103(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
I see no comment of him saying that undecided

That he hasn't changed the twitter bio doesn't mean he's still a mod

Unless.....if he's now the Nfpmod (most likely).

Well...... lala, you are cherished.

Don't know you in person but...... much love!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol. A glorified class prefect.
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by olisaEze(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
One of my favorite mods on this forum, along with Ishilove. A day here with Lala will make you understand that snake lives matter! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Innocentman86: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Lalasclacla why not open your own,we are willing to support you financially, physically, spiritually and morally.
Why not do nigerian youth a favour,we are tired of propagandaa news every day that reeks of first hand tribaslism.
The youth of these nation are looking up to you,ss/se are bold people why are you so afraid to open up your own plat form.i am a Yoruba muslim but I'm tired of the tribaslism and propagandaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by RobsonsTARz: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Then show us our snake posts if trully you are a mod

1 Like

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Yibo(m): 1:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Lalasticlala ti lule
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by haffaze777(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo:
Lalasticlala ti lule

Gbamsolutegrin arrant nonsense
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Ifearnoevil: 2:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:
Lalasclacla why not open your own,we are willing to support you financially, physically, spiritually and morally.
Why not do nigerian youth a favour,we are tired of propagandaa news every day that reeks of first hand tribaslism.
The youth of these nation are looking up to you,ss/se are bold people why are you so afraid to open up your own plat form.i am a Yoruba muslim but I'm tired of the tribaslism and propagandaa.

Exactly.
Lala listen to this voice.
You can name yours Lalaland or something and before you know it you have become another case of Obi/LP

1 Like

Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Yibo(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

Exactly.
Lala listen to this voice.
You can name yours Lalaland or something and before you know it you have become another case of Obi/LP
beerfraudland would have been a perfect name
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by GuyWise101(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

April post is what you're posting in September?
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Ifearnoevil: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo:
beerfraudland would have been a perfect name

Kill yourself and end it angry
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by Yibo(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

Kill yourself and end it angry
that Yeeboe terrorist moderator have been cut to size
Re: I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo:
that Yeeboe terrorist moderator have been cut to size
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers / Imota Rice Mill Project May Crash Rice Prices / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.