Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby (551 Views)

5 Movies You Shouldn't Allow Your Children Watch / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by triplek2000: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please don't mind my English , just try and understand what the story is all about and I would like to see this in front page please!!!.
This happened in year 2004 , My mum gave birth to my younger brother in year 2004 and she was discharged three days after giving birth . At that time I was 4 years then , so that day my daddy took me and I elder brother to the hospital to see the newly born baby , we were happy to see him .
while going home my dad bought roasted corn for all of us , when we got home my mummy put the baby in the room and went to attend to visitors that came to congratulate in parlour , so while alone with the baby playing with him , he kept looking at me and I thought the baby was interested in the corn I was eating , so I decided to take one seed and put in his mouth , after a while I took another one and put in his mouth again , immediately I put the second seed the baby started breathing and coughing heavily , so my mum entered Immediately and she was ‘ what did you do to him ’ and then replied saying ‘ I gave him corn when he was hungry ’ , she gave me heavy slap , so women that came to visit us were the one that helped us to pull the seed out , the boy nearly die that day , they even carried him to hospital sef for further treatment .
After the incident my mum did not allow me to touch or get close to the boy for almost a year , because she believed I want to kill him , but I did that because I was happy to see him without knowing the consequence of my action or what did they even expect from a 4 years old boy sef .
I guess this story should be enough to convince you not to put your kid (s) with your baby , they might do something without knowing the repercussion of what they've done . Am sure if the baby had die that day , I won't be able to write this today , but thank God the baby is now a man

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by Capernum: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
My first son at 3, has taken his sister, few months, as a pet, would even try to bathe her and do everything for her, including driving her on his toy bikes.

We had to find a way of guiding him so as to keep his baby sister safe and unhurt and at the same time, preserve the love and jealousy he has for her.

Balancing this two factors is one hell of a work.

Kids are such an amazing innocent lovely ones... Out of genuine love, he was going to feed the baby with roasted grains of corn.

I can relate really.

4 Likes

Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by triplek2000: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Capernum:
I can relate
what's your experience?
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing your story
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by Capernum: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
triplek2000:

what's your experience?
Capernum:
My first son at 3, has taken his sister, few months, as a pet, would even try to bathe her and do everything for her, including driving her on his toy bikes.

We had to find a way of guiding him so as to keep his baby sister safe and unhurt and at the same time, preserve the love and jealousy he has for her.

Balancing this two factors is one hell of a work.

Kids are such an amazing innocent lovely ones... Out of genuine love, he was going to feed the baby with roasted grains of corn.

I can relate really.

Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by drmuchin: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Love turned Sour
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by ceeceeuwa: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
My 3-year old few years back put his baby sister who was less than a month in his bicycle carrier. I was in the bathroom bathing when I had the baby's incessant cry,I opened the door to peep only to behold the sight. I didn't know when I ran out of the bathroom unclad. Thank goodness the baby didn't fall out. His explanation was that the baby was crying and he needed to make her happy.
Mother's should not leave their young ones unattended to. Even now that they are a bit grown,I make sure I check on them whenever the house is getting unnecessarily quiet.
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by mespusinglez(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
AM COMING LEMME THINK...
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by culf: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
This is very true. kids do a lot of harmful things to their younger ones unknowingly all in the name of petting, playing or caring after them.
Unfortunate most parents still make mistakes of asking them to look after their new siblings while they (parents) do one or two things.
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by culf: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2022
ceeceeuwa:
My 3-year old few years back put his baby sister who was less than a month in his bicycle carrier. I was in the bathroom bathing when I had the baby's incessant cry,I opened the door to peep only to behold the sight. I didn't know when I ran out of the bathroom unclad. Thank goodness the baby didn't fall out. His explanation was that the baby was crying and he needed to make her happy.
Mother's should not leave their young ones unattended to. Even now that they are a bit grown,I make sure I check on them whenever the house is getting unnecessarily quiet.

hahahahaha.
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by shantti(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Danger to kids can come in any form, it isn't necessarily from siblings. I once closed myself in my parents room while they were in the parlour; alone in the room, I poured detergent on the table and started to lick, omo I lick plenty oh cos the smell was nice. My parents almost fainted when they entered the room, it was the only time in my life I saw my dad panic. They took me to the hospital.
Re: Reason You Shouldn't Allow Your Kid(s) To Stay Alone With Your New Born Baby by friendquotes(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Telling somebody you miss them does not need to be hard, however you don't want to discover as strangely compulsive either.

Nowadays, people usually send out messages to their love rate of interests and significant others as a means to develop psychological connections.

A standard "[I miss you](https://reneturrek.com/missing-friend-quotes/)" will certainly do the job, however perhaps you don't wish to be that blunt or have worries concerning sounding needy.

Here are some other means to share your desire to see somebody again that are casual yet thoughtful.

Your enjoyment for a brand-new partnership is regular. You recognize that your sensations are turning severe when his absence leaves you intending to see him. You find yourself frequently believing "I miss him so much."

The beginning of a connection are fragile. Both people could harbor some hesitation as a result of fret about frustrating the various other person with messages of love. You actually intend to connect but wish to stay clear of making him seem like he's under pressure to fall in love promptly.

Sending him a message is a suitable way to support your budding relationship. This provides him a chance to reply. His action might assist you recognize how much he shares your feelings.

If you're questioning what to text your boyfriend when you miss him, you're not alone. Lots of people stress concerning appearing clingy or unreasonably enthusiastic with a brand-new enchanting partner.

However, just because you wish to prevent hurrying points does not mean that you need to stay clear of making him feel unique.

Individuals normally appreciate feeling wanted, which is a little bit various than needed. He may recoil from your communication if you send way too many messages or share emotions also extremely.

Even if you're a dramatic person, you ought to see to it that your text don't go overboard. Messages remove nuances. He can't listen to an intonation that makes it clear that you're goofing around.

"My life is abuse while you're away" is a text that might alarm system him. He might feel also pressured upon learning that he is accountable for your daily joy.

When that "I miss my guy" feeling strikes, you can send him a fast message or directly inform him next time you see him in person. Keeping it simple and also wonderful is an excellent approach.

In some cases people overthink interactions, particularly when trying to judge where the romance is headed, particularly at the beginning of a partnership.

You can express your hoping to reconnect by showing that you look after him or pointing out something about your relationship. You could welcome him to share something regarding his day or state that he is a positive presence in your life.

In general, you can try mounting him as the subject rather than simply speaking about your sensations. In this way, you can avoid stating "I miss you" while still letting him understand that you care.

People feel intimidated by extremely clingy companions as a result of the indicated responsibility for someone else's joy.

Although you must wish to provide joy for someone, nobody can completely supply all the happiness that you require. You have to locate that mainly within yourself.

To stay clear of encountering as needy, keep your messages positive and also motivating.

Text let you sneak a few words into his day without requiring too much of his time. He may be busy, yet a short text gives him a possibility to think about you.

Your passion and problem might make his day because it's simple to feel like no one cares.

Interaction will certainly be the structure of a relationship. Of course chemistry matters, but it can not bypass feelings of being ignored or the interruptions that cause individuals to stop paying attention to each other.

Romantic partners are intended to miss out on each other when divided, and claiming it aloud or in a sms message is entirely fine.

The suggestions above will provide you a source to bring into play when you wish to keep a connection as well as make him really feel wanted.

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Fame Which Is Important? / Quick Clearance Sale Lg Home Theater / As A Child What's The Best Gift Ur Dad Ever Gave 2u?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.