Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Group Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Group Sex (501 Views)

Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Married Politician Reacts To Video Showing Him Having Group Sex With 5 Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Group Sex by gall156: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
I asked if we could take it to the bedroom and he responded by leading me into the master suite. Ken then picked me up and I curled my legs around his torso, enjoying how solid and warm he felt as we passionately made out. He laid me on the bed and I ran my hands under his shirt, curving my fingertips over his chest and around towards his shoulders. I tucked my knee under his leg and seductively ground my pelvis against his thigh, letting him feel how wet I already was. He moaned in my ear and moved his hands down to my waist and then slowly up towards my boobs. I let him get a good feel for them before I flipped over and faced away to slip my shirt over my head and unclasp my bra.

He leaned into me from behind and cupped each of my boobs in his hands as I reached behind to feel how hard he was- he was now just in his boxers, and I could tell he was definitely packing. It was easily the thickest dick I've ever felt! I stroked him through the fabric....read more

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Is Splashing Her Sweet P / How Much Does It Cost For A Yoruba Guy To Marry A Girl In UYO? / Wet Clit During Night Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.