Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (13706 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2020
IT'S freaky friday. Share your experience!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by AryEmber(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2020
I don't even understand the question

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by ashewoboy(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2020
a party with eniqurl? nope, I have not.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:

Hello! Go and get a prepare. Imes is coming soon. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2020
AryEmber:
I don't even understand the question
I meant group sex. Maitland changed it to party...lol
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Realtord43: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
I really dont want to remember that shit again but here am i about spilling it my orgy xperienc. I was in my yrs 3 in my uni, we were 4boys against 2girls, it was parte after parte, lots drink, shisha, cigar but no weed. Those girl are realy strong sha, geting Bleep and givin Mouth Gig at same time. It was sex galore all through, i would'nt do it again though but it an unforgetable xperience for me.

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by vanida6: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2020
evil thread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Realtord43:
I really dont want to remember that shit again but here am i about spilling it my orgy xperienc. I was in my yrs 3 in my uni, we were 4boys against 2girls, it was parte after parte, lots drink, shisha, cigar but no weed. Those girl are realy strong sha, geting Bleep and givin Mouth Gig at same time. It was sex galore all through, i would'nt do it again though but it an unforgetable xperience for me.
Wow! What a parte!! Would you still like to experience it again in the future?
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
vanida6:
evil thread cheesy
Feeling guilty?
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Realtord43: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
If you actually read my comment thoroughly, you will see your answer to your question there!

28 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
my first experience where 4boys nd a lady while d 2nd experience was 2 boys nd a lady. if u feel to experience one Dm me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2020
*Std liked some comments * cheesy cheesy

*HIV and aids quoted some people planning on having the experience * cool

*gonorrhea followed this post* cool

*syphilis checks profile * kiss

*Ebola is surprised * shocked

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by vanida6: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
Feeling guilty?
of what pls sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2020
I like it ! Hmm best way to distribute HIV in this harsh economy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Happyfela(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Three roommates... Two active.. The finest of them was just a spectator watching the show..

We went from gisting to an hour and half of so much fun... Good ol days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2020
vanida6:
of what pls sad
Of group sex wink
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Gina2019(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Happyfela:
Three roommates... Two active.. The finest of them was just a spectator watching the show..

We went from gisting to an hour and half of so much fun... Good ol days
That's nice to hear.
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by drezzyx(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
Currently No...
But if I can invite you to partake in this orgy it will be a great experience for everyone involved 2 Boys 3 gals.
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Blackpromise(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
its a mixed feeln tho.....experienced it last year..10 gals and like 7guys.....Was Super lit but at the same time tiring...
Condition was that everyone must use protection at all time.
Peace !!!its a freaky friday
Loving it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by vicben27(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sex should be something private, only mad individuals and Marlians grin engage themselves in orgys. why the fuccck will l allow my fellow male to see my Dick!.on the name of group sex.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gonorrhea followed this post
NiklauseFred:
*Std liked some comments * cheesy cheesy

*HIV and aids quoted some people planning on having the experience * cool

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by NiklauseFred(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Gonorrhea followed this post

grin grin
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
vicben27:
Sex should be something private, only mad individuals and Marlians grin engage themselves in orgys. why the fuccck will l allow my fellow male to see my Dick!.on the name of group sex.
Guy you deserve 2 bottles of cold stout and one plate of hot cat fish pepper soup....
So f**king disgusting guy i wanted to date a girl and she was like she has once had a 3some she and two guys i just did about turn and run for my life i hate that shii like madd

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Auxigen(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
vanida6:
evil thread cheesy
You're here again?
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by MrCork: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:

...bro it's called *gang banging, 3some or run a train*.... wot kinda village person are youuuuu.. my gosh!!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yes with my boss and a lady we met at birthday party...my boss caught me checking her out and suggested I approach her..I declined and he went ahead..only God Sabi wetin he follow her talk..we went back to our hotel with her that night sha and it happened

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by vanida6: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Auxigen:
You're here again?
yeah do I have problem with that smiley
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by TheSourcerer: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
vanida6:
evil thread cheesy
smfh
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by TheSourcerer: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrCork:

...bro it's called *gang banging, 3some or run a train*.... wot kinda village person are youuuuu.. my gosh!!! angry
Mr Cork! You seem like an interesting fellow
Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by cRobo: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Was on 24 December 2019

A friend of mine invited me for her B.day got there and to my surprise they were wearing only bikini and music was loud, booze was there, first I thought these are lesbians and I decided to just sip a drink and leave

But then they told me that the party was just getting started

Na so them say: I am not suppose to put on clothes since we are all adults,

No problem I took off my shoes, T-shirt and trousers, I was left with my singlet and boxers

Mehn these girls rooked me until I forgot I have a fiance, men my johnny was so hard until they all took off their bra and pant and were dancing naked and they off my boxer and singlet

We 5 were all naked then

Abeg make I nor finish the story

But it was fun

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? by TheSourcerer: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
My cousin and I with my girlfriend ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.