Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin And Other Languages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin And Other Languages (217 Views)

Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You In Nigerian Pidgin And Other Languages by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Beastnaija

Love language exists in all parts of the world, in the relationship world there are romantic words we say that creates a special feeling or bond between you and the other. As the world exists, there are several languages among different countries used in communicating with each other of the same country or region and among those who are from different countries but have the ability to speak those foreign languages..

Love is a beautiful thing and can be expressed in different ways. The ability to communicate with one another is what makes a relationship more interesting and less problematic. The way a man in China communicates with his fellow countryman will be different from the way he does with a foreigner who doesn’t understand his language.

love you in Nigerian Pidgin and other languages

(1) (Reply)

Guys!! Listen To This Boy's "Funny" Prayer At An Event (video) / The Problem Of Different Faith Partner / Spy On Your Kid(s) Mobile Devices Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.