Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Christianity=paganism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity=paganism (573 Views)

The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
This post right here, summaries the Genesis of christian confusion and the fallibility found 8n the bible your confusion.

Supreme creator is not same as Yahweh.
Yahweh is Supreme Creators aspect.
[/Danyal chapter eighteen verse 9
9. And the deception of Yacob shall be famed all over the world. For he hated Hittite your kingdom because of the possession of great knowledge found with them. And Esau his brother loved Hittite so much that he took a wife from your kingdom in those days, which Faulkin the god of Yacob had before commanded that no descendant of Brahma, Isaak and Yacob should take a wife from that place, because he has made them his everlasting enemy.

Guys I nearly cry when I saw this, all so called Christians are in deep deception, when I saw where suppose god command some Israelite not to marry from some tribes/Kingdom because they are his enemies, is he not the one that created all of us?, and they said he's love, he loves the world, then why he hates some tribes, why he keeps creating tribes that he hates, why letting them have more children to be multiplied.why he took a mere mortals as his enemies when he knows that him and Satan is the beginning of the problem, why he can't forgive, why order a tribe to kill some innocent tribes and take their land .. Islam and Christianity has scams the world, and I know that some world expect or scientists nor some intelligent people in the world has discovered and know the truth about this world but they decide to hide it for the peace of the world, this last Sunday, I heard that a Nigerian Pastor in my area here in Pretoria was praying for an hypertensive person, I don't know how much he laid his hand on the victim or maybe he push him so that he can fall, to my surprise, that family man(Nigerian) died instantly, and am wondering why holy ghost spirit doesn't restored his life back to him up till now, religion is the problem of this world,and people will not listen because of the useless hell fire ...

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:

This post right here, summaries the Genesis of christian confusion and the fallibility found 8n the bible your confusion.

Supreme creator is not same as Yahweh.
Yahweh is Supreme Creators aspect.
[/Danyal chapter eighteen verse 9
9. And the deception of Yacob shall be famed all over the world. For he hated Hittite your kingdom because of the possession of great knowledge found with them. And Esau his brother loved Hittite so much that he took a wife from your kingdom in those days, which Faulkin the god of Yacob had before commanded that no descendant of Brahma, Isaak and Yacob should take a wife from that place, because he has made them his everlasting enemy.

Guys I nearly cry when I saw this, all so called Christians are in deep deception, when I saw where suppose god command some Israelite not to marry from some tribes/Kingdom because they are his enemies, is he not the one that created all of us?, and they said he's love, he loves the world, then why he hates some tribes, why he keeps creating tribes that he hates, why letting them have more children to be multiplied.why he took a mere mortals as his enemies when he knows that him and Satan is the beginning of the problem, why he can't forgive, why order a tribe to kill some innocent tribes and take their land .. Islam and Christianity has scams the world, and I know that some world expect or scientists nor some intelligent people in the world has discovered and know the truth about this world but they decide to hide it for the peace of the world, this last Sunday, I heard that a Nigerian Pastor in my area here in Pretoria was praying for an hypertensive person, I don't know how much he laid his hand on the victim or maybe he push him so that he can fall, to my surprise, that family man(Nigerian) died instantly, and am wondering why holy ghost spirit doesn't restored his life back to him up till now, religion is the problem of this world,and people will not listen because of the useless hell fire ...

He detests demons and those people are worshipers of demons that's what makes them His enemies!
Demons are fallen angels and they're going to be destroyed so they're desperate to make all people evil in order for God to destroy us all, that's why they're God's enemies as well as our enemies! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He detests demons and those people are worshipers of demons that's what makes them His enemies!
Demons are fallen angels and they're going to be destroyed so they're desperate to make all people evil in order for God to destroy us all, that's why they're God's enemies as well as our enemies! smiley
so your god get enemy? grin cheesy
So why create those enemy's or allow them to multiply or procreate if he truly hates them?
mumu..he detest demons then why did he create them?
Why not kill those fallen angels completely when they rebelled against him?
If he is all powerful why not kill his enemies and stop them from multiplying and procreating?

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:

so your god get enemy?
YES!
So why create those enemy's or allow them to multiply or procreate if he truly hates them?
They alienated themselves He never created them to be His enemies! Deuteronomy 32:5

mumu..he detest demons then why did he create them?
Thanks for the compliment! smiley He never created them as demons they choose to be so.

Why not kill those fallen angels completely when they rebelled against him?
He gives all fair chances perhaps they can find happiness in their rebelliousness but they never did.
If he is all powerful why not kill his enemies and stop them from multiplying and procreating?
Fair chance! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

They alienated themselves He never created them to be His enemies! Deuteronomy 32:5

Thanks for the compliment! smiley He never created them as demons they choose to be so.

He gives all fair chances perhaps they can find happiness in their rebelliousness but they never did.

Fair chance! smiley
if he has enemy then he shouldn't be referred to as the supreme he is just like the normal mermaid we have in our villages people go and worship.

If they alienated themselves then their are living their predestined life as the supreme God wants them too...so your god is an accomplice

No he created them as demons because if he never did he would have created them devoid of evil... therefore your god is evil.

He gave all fair chances that he had to send people to kill the amalakites he created...I doubt he even created them.

NO fair chance because he has prepared a hell for you. grin
Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
if he has enemy then he shouldn't be referred to as the supreme he is just like the normal mermaid we have in our villages people go and worship.

If they alienated themselves then their are living their predestined life as the supreme God wants them too...so your god is an accomplice

No he created them as demons because if he never did he would have created them devoid of evil... therefore your god is evil.

He gave all fair chances that he had to send people to kill the amalakites he created...I doubt he even created them.

NO fair chance because he has prepared a hell for you. grin

Your PERSONAL opinion and as for Hell it simply means Grave! wink
Re: Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your PERSONAL opinion and as for Hell it simply means Grave! wink
you will always be a slave even in your grave...and the painful thing is that there is no imaginary heaven for you grin...it's a pity.
Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:

you will always be a slave even in your grave...and the painful thing is that there is no imaginary heaven for you grin...it's a pity.
There you go again as you got it wrong!

I'm not going to heaven because earth is my permanent abode! Psalms 115:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There you go again as you got it wrong!

I'm not going to heaven because earth is my permanent abode! Psalms 115:16 smiley
then why are you defending the fallible bible if your permanent abode is on earth? grin
if earth is your permanent abode then you are more foolish than most so called pathetic foolish Christians who are pretending to be good to go to their so called non-existent imaginary heaven... foolishness at its highest peak grin
Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:

then why are you defending the fallible bible if your permanent abode is on earth? grin
if earth is your permanent abode then you are more foolish than most so called pathetic foolish Christians who are pretending to be good to go to their so called non-existent imaginary heaven... foolishness at its highest peak grin

You're just bitter for nothing, i will continue to torment you here!
God's word promised me earth not heaven so if you want to address me talk about earth not heaven! wink
Re: Christianity=paganism by Gromilla010: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just bitter for nothing, i will continue to torment you here!
God's word promised me earth not heaven so if you want to address me talk about earth not heaven! wink
torment who??! grin grin grin
mugu...you are tormenting yourself...and I won't give you a breathing space since your only consolation is in this faceless forum.
You are More like a programmed robot with virus.
your god promised you earth for what? grin...so because he promised you earth that is why you are defending the fallible bible....you are very foolish wink
Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mugu...you are tormenting yourself...and I won't give you a breathing space since your only consolation is in this faceless forum.
You are More like a programmed robot with virus. your god promised you earth for what? grin...so because he promised you earth that is why you are defending the fallible bible....you are very foolish wink

Any further questions? grin
Re: Christianity=paganism by Broveens42(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
You are More like a programmed robot with virus.
your god promised you earth for what? grin...so because he promised you earth that is why you are defending the fallible bible....you are very foolish wink

Lol... Please leave my friend max.
Max is a Very funny dude but very easy to argue against....
Lol...promised Earth but defending invisible characters.... hahahaha
Re: Christianity=paganism by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol... Please leave my friend max.
Max is a Very funny dude but very easy to argue against....
Lol...promised Earth but defending invisible characters.... hahahaha
Because the invisible is performing excellently! wink

1 Like

Re: Christianity=paganism by Broveens42(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because the invisible is performing excellently! wink

grin

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry / With The Stories You Have Heard, Do You Believe Reincarnation Is Real? / Religion And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.