Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Should I Tell Her Step Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Step Mum (2750 Views)

S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Threesha(f): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dear Trish,

Biko advice me
I met a lady, june, a regular bae, youth president of her church. No ass,no bwest, not fair ,she short too ooo

Started dating July, we had sex July ending but b4 we had sex, her step mother noticed she has started talking to a guy & she requested she wanted to see d guy...so,I went.

but our first sex got me gonorrhea, I got myself treated, told her to get herself treated too even though she denied she wasn't the one but when I told her "i was breaking up with her" she had to go test & treat herself .

So,the problem is I told her,I wanted some space ,her step mother noticed & now she's inviting me

Would it make sense telling her "ur daughter gave me gonorrhea " ?
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by zeuss: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Be mature.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by PerfectStranger(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Youth presido wey Dey distribute gonorr grin

Banging a Nigerian girl without protection is tantamount to signing your death warrant.
No a$$, no boo.bs, how did you manage to gain erection?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Lalarsticlala: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
youth president of her church. No ass,no bwest, not fair ,she short too ooo grin
And she come get gonorrhea join grin
This one na full option ooh

but you sure say na only gono!!! You collect? kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Godada(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022

When I hear tales like this; I feel pressured to ask how old this guy is.

Basically, I would have called it quits the moment the stepmom of the lady I want to date wanted to see me.

For me, that's a red flag.

There is something fishy going on between the lady and the stepmom.

I would only subscribe to that if she is my fiancee and we have agreed to tie the knot.

But come to think about it, you mean the lady youth leader of a church has been giving you back to back to back with gonorrhea as bonus? You think you are doing me.. you are going yourself.

It is finished. And she would use that mouth she uses for praises, worshipping and prayers to give you blōwjob?

Apostle must hear about this.

And tomorrow, a simping christian brother will count himself lucky to have this s-cumbag.

I pity men. Women distribute sex like it is going outta fashion. Argue with your internet connection if you doubt me.

About getting an infection, that's your private affair between the lady and yourself. You should know the implications of having unprotected sex.

While at that, I see no reason why you deride the lady you chose for yourself..... you just sent a message that you have a poor taste in women and that you have a complex.

If you want space after satisfying yourself be bold to tell the stepmom that not trying to be immature about getting infections. You got yourself that.

Guys do not know the significance of having sex albeit unprotected sex yet they indulge in it.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Lifestone(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
@ youth President of her Church got me thinking! Beside, sex without protection? Shameless
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Hollybratt(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Think before you make a decision boy
IRMC

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by OsuIgboIpob: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
MUMU

Youth president of church yet una don start to dey fuçk almost immediately and she still carry gono give you again.

This generation is indeed doomed with Slúts, WHORÈS and HOOKERṢ.

When I said an average Nigerian girl within 18-28 have between 5-8 bodycount, including with at least one married man, some people thought that I was just exaggerating...

You see all those weddings that's happening every weekend, 99.99% of those girls are chronic WHORÈS with at least 10 bodycount. Most of them will even invite their ex to the event and you'll later be seeing the SENSELESS grooms shinning teeth and be feeling lucky. FEELING LUCKY TO HAVE MARRIED A WHORÈ, LEFTOVER AND USED PRODUCT grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by 2dice01: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin cheesy

Una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Illegal1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
My own be say my D no go erect 4 were dat kind grl dey slf...

No ass...no breast...not fair,cum still short join....abeg close ur eyes then begin imagine hw dat grl go look lyk..

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Christiansimon: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threesha ... grin grin grin Loving The View grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by eedhrisademola(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Godada:

When I hear tales like this; I feel pressured to ask how old this guy is.

Basically, I would have called it quits the moment the stepmom pf the lady I want to date wanted to see me.

For me, that's a red flag.

I would only subscribe to that if she is my fiancee and we have agreed to tie the knot.

About getting an infection, that's your private affair between the lady and yourself. You should know the implications of having unprotected sex.

While at that, I see no reason why you deride the lady you chose for yourself..... you just sent a message that you have a poor taste in women and that you have a complex.

If you want space after satisfying yourself be bold to tell the stepmom that not trying to be immature about getting infections. You got yourself that.

Guys do not know the significance of having sex albeit unprotected sex yet they indulge in it.

GBAM!
APOSTLE WOULD HEAR OF THIS.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Threesha(f): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2022
kiss
Christiansimon:
Threesha ... grin grin grin
Loving The View grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by EmzyT: 1:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by pointblank247(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Op, you are not well,

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Kobicove(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Just give the woman another reason why you want to break up with her daughter, you don't need to tell her you caught gono from her daughter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by imagrg(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2022
After enjoying her kpekus it's now you are finding fault in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by frozen70(f): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Threesha post=117090070][/quote]

I think you should cut the relationship if you know that you are not capable of committing one into relationships and visiting her family

Just respect yourself and stop honoring all invitations
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Herbephe1(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Threesha post=117090070][/quote]

hmm I once experienced this, but my girl is fine o, the first time we met she confided in me that she has an abortion which her mother was not aware of. I was really taken aback by this confession but I overlooked it and told her that all what she'd done in the past should remain past that if I see her with any guy that'd be the end of our relationship.
Though I've never had sex until I met this girl. I have never had sex with this girl without protection because of how these ladies de share diseases up and down. there was one time he told me she used to experience whitish discharge in her pp. This is what stop me from having sex with her I thought she'd have told me earlier. No one was aware of this except me,even her mom was not aware.
we dated for more than a year and had sex 3 times but I started noticing rashes on my body. I was suspecting the girl because there's once the circle burst .. it's a long story sha

In regards to your girl,she might not be aware she's gonorrhea, ladies pp are known for harboring disease without even them knowing. If you love her just take her to the hospital and get her treated
but if you notice she's not faithful with you, please use the exist door, there are responsible girls out there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Christiansimon: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Threesha:
kiss
where are u located
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Baronthecelebri: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Threesha(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2022
angry
pointblank247:
Op, you are not well,
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Threesha(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Tolet a mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s first come basis.
It’s a very spaced a parlor & bedroom apartment. Leased one last week to a NL here (Kingsley )

I'm leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)
Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by kelspinall(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2022
people deyoo..lolx
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2022
When you v premarital sex, you are bound to contact anything bad. Tell the stepmum she has not just gono but AIDS.
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Tboymessiah(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
NasoLifeBe

Well things dey happen for this country o
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Rexymania(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Baba help me ask am o grin walai konji na bastard

PerfectStranger:
Youth presido wey Dey distribute gonorr grin

Banging a Nigerian girl without protection is tantamount to signing your death warrant.
No a$$, no boo.bs, how did you manage to gain erection?
Re: Should I Tell Her Step Mum by Threesha(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba help me ask am o grin walai konji na bastard

(1) (Reply)

Are Female Medical Doctors Promiscuous? / The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 / I Persive Danger Comming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.