Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (78992 Views)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Lightman300(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls untie the legs, i want to check something!
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
HeightsKE:
Op
See how easy it is for you to just open your mouth and insult people you don't even know!!!
You guys make this forum suck a lot and I hope and co do something about it

I don't know if I mentioned you surname or what really is your problem.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by crisubanijunior(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bro no need to kill that innocent creature all because of stomach infrastructure. U have a lot more to gain if you take it to the zoo. U would be paid some good cash every month, and the younger generations would gain from ur actions too by getting to know what that animal looks like.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by seunak2016: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
Please I know you are not owning me anything and please it is not until you know me before you can help me. I really need your help please. Times are very tough for me and my household. Any assistance will be very much appreciated.
001 54 42 845, STERLING BANK.
Thank you very much and may you be blessed.
you are not female, beg with male account you are and you might found favor
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by tuzle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Advision:

This is an infant animal....if you have no qualms putting it to death, there is something wrong somehwere..
What is the difference between killing a baby antelope and adult antelope?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Op i will refund you your money, just let the innocent creature go. Please!
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by ike007(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

I bought it for 15k from them. Did I buy it too expensive?

Secondly, how best should it be prepared for maximum tastiness?

Cannibal...you for use the money buy better shoe.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by HeightsKE: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

I don't know if I mentioned you surname or what really is your problem.
From your moniker,it's obvious you are one of those who litter that politics section with filth... kindly go away,thanks
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by boxypane(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu
Oga Sharrap
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by emvuatt: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please you can make a cage and train it for 4 months
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by ridbell01(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
If the animal is still alive just keep it. You have a special animal has pet
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by dapaiks: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please Dont kill it, i need that poor animal alive, DM me ASAP...
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

put salt, put carrot, put onions...
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by naturefellow(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bushbuck (female)
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by abokikhalifa: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Don't be too emotional. You just wished your fellow man death bcus of animal way no send you. Chai

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Reallife17: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Shey God say we fit eat anything? Why you dey change am for the op?
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Dennisbulkan: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
I pray the poor little thing choke you to death as you eat it,banza.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by abokikhalifa: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Feed it till it grows
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Soknown: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

Gazelle, Etu obeje, elese osun. Beautiful animal.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Raphaeldhero(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

OMG. lolzzz
Guy you be sadist
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Daviddoma(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

Oga pls let it go jor undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by CrateofBeer: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is antelope. The last time i bought it was when i traveled to one deep forest reserve in Ogun state and it was 5k then, that should be around 2016. The matured one and they roasted it for me.

I think 15k is on the high side, considering it's not too big, maybe they think you want to use it for juju grin.
I would have price it 5k, highest 7k because i will tell them, how much be big goat sef

Slaughter it like goat, burn the skin like goat, infact it's exactly the same way you prepare goat.

But why don't you rare it to be bigger if you can keep it safe because that thing won't hesitate to Japa at any given opportunity. You will feed it with stuffs goat eat, most especially fresh leafs
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Benwallt(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's impala. The best way you can prepare this animal is to get those boys to take you to where they pick it from and release it back into the wild where it belong.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
See the OP shoe self cheesy
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by cardoctor(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one is still a baby. Keep it as a pet until it gets very used to you. It will take about ten years for it to get to table size. Then u can eat it.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by rickleye: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Naija sha !
Country hard country hard - you buy exotic animal to kill for meat . Looks like a female dear.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Drunkard1: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
Really?

Jeez.

I feel cheated right now
please come and do giveaway for me
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Drunkard1: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Op i will refund you your money, just let the innocent creature go. Please!
please i need help. Am so hungry. Make una help me
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by kingyakos: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oga, abeg free day baby antelope to go and i go pay u back ur 15k

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
HeightsKE:

From your moniker,it's obvious you are one of those who litter that politics section with filth... kindly go away,thanks

You saw my moniker and decided to jump out like a jinxed cat and quoted my moniker. I didn't quote you or mention your father's name.
I suggest you make use of your single-digit IQ before quoting me. I won't take it easy on you next time.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Blue86(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
If I were you, I would get the opposite sex of that animal, ( it may go for the same price or more), then build a big shed with well tight lock, ( that's if you have your own landed property), then breed them.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Agelastus(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hard to believe you bought an immature antelope for 15k when a mature antelope goes for 8k @ Ore, Ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.