Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators (26803 Views)

"What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by slimfit1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Rie nsi that's garnished with ose ndi Cameroun

Meaning?
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Bokoharam, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen kidnappers de don Tire??
If dem never Tire, I no tink say UGM go Tire
They are killing someone father making their family shedding tears always.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ail soldiers in anambra should eliminate anambra bush boys,they are devil sad
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Slynation(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
spagettiluv:
comot my peaceful WEST from that list abeg
The attack on OYO state yesterday/today was in the North abi...?? Ok, forgive my manners, I heard Owo town is now part of South Eastern state.

See lemme tell you, Nigeria as a whole is not safe

Go to the East, UGM will attack you...
Go to the North, you will jam terrorists...
Go to the south, Lyon boys will kidnapp you...
Go to the West, Buildings will be falling on you like showers...

There is no need sugarcoating words just because your region is not the hotbed, you won't know the effects until it starts affecting you...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

They should continue tormenting Buhari. grin

When Buhari do his own, na for Nairaland we go still read am. But by then, no one should cry because na war between Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu. Our own na to count score so we can say who wins in the end.
well lets see how it goes, my own is that they shouldn't go about killing innocent citizens, because things like this will always be there Karma...
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bodmum:
arrest and kill them immidiately, how can a sane person opened fire on a soldier?
what is so special about the soldiers? Nigerian soldiers has being murdering innocent citizens for years. Maybe this killing of these soldiers could be revenge from people the soldiers murdered their family members.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by tunde1200(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na today.

No be same same una be.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SPECIAL ANNONCEMET IF YOU ARE ANAMBRA BOY UGM LIVING IN BUSH COME OUT NOW OR YOU YOU WILL BE DUST,AERIAL BOMBARDMENT WILL DESTROY YOU EVIL IGBO. sadyou are not Biafra but common criminal
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by LeoDeKing: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
well lets see how it goes, my own is that they shouldn't go about killing innocent citizens, because things like this will always be there Karma...
Killing of soldiers by civilians has consequences.

Shebi na war between Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu?

Now, go and sing more praises to ugm for scoring against Nigerian soldiers.

Buhari must feel the pain abi?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

shatap
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I should sing more praises to UGM?? It means you haven't been paying attention
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by LeoDeKing: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
I should sing more praises to UGM?? It means you haven't been paying attention
I don't pay attention to useless noise.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Kingozymandias(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stop crying and wailing grin
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ride on Dready. Ride on.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And you just start typing, I'm impressed...!!
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Soldiers are not innocent saints either they have being eliminating innocent civilians since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by LeoDeKing: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
And you just start typing, I'm impressed...!!
Chinedu, go discuss with Emeka.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Suddenly nigerian soldiers has become saints. Soldiers that kills civilians everyday in naigeria. Fork dem! Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Charly68: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
The military will surely smoke them out in no mean time.. they have crossed the red line
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My own be say, when army do their own, ipob pigs shouldn't grunt.
When army killed Igbos before what did you say? Now unknown gun men kill soldier you blame Ipob. See how you are support murdering soldiers. Fork the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ayoadele, call Tayo and Segun... Agbado is ready!!!
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Kingozymandias(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
smiley
LeoDeKing:

Stop crying so much tears grin
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by Af0nja: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
I think the attackers might be from neighboring Imo state. Because there's heavy UGM presence at Umunze-Arondizuogu-Okigwe stretch, it's easy for them to launch attack and return to the bushes along that stretch

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by goodnessme1(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bodmum:
arrest and kill them immidiately, how can a sane person opened fire on a soldier?
But sane soldiers can open fire on unarmed Igbo youths protesting?

Na them cause waitin dey happen.

We shouldn't forget so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by zcee: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
slimfit1:
He says nothing when soldiers kill and abuse civilians but says something when it's the other way round round. Ask the military why they are targets.
na wetin they vex me for this country
They easily and quickly forget when soldiers open fire on armless citizens who later turn out to attack them back as victims those soldiers made them to be...
Anyway sha I feel sorry for those soldiers and the victims too
All these problems is from this mannequin in Aso rock..
You can't engage people with peaceful dialogue, talk to them and seek for solutions but you can engage with full force by killing them now they have turned out to be monsters you created
Nobody knows what is happening again
And it's getting out of hand
Na them know

1 Like

Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by JooEeL(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
I just can't wait to Japa I swear... angry This country is something is something else, the same thing happening in the North, East, South and West.

The zoo is gone! Somalia is much better and calmer now. cheesy
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by JooEeL(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bodmum:

How can sane soldiers open fire at peaceful protesters at Lekki?

God punish them.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by nkemoma(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My own be say, when army do their own, ipob pigs shouldn't grunt.

LeoDeDog,

As long as they do it to the actual perpetuators and not innocent civilians..

No one will grunt!
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
/
Sad!

Those soldiers are my friends. Gentlemen to the core.

/
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by viodemus: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
I condemn this types of conduct in my own strongest terms.

I still hear, based on the word on the streets, say those group of NA, were out there bullying and maiming the people for a while, and all the reports to authorities were falling on deaf ears.

I pray for the innocents.

We all need better trainings and more respect for each other.
Re: Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Soludo take good actions
Dis men will spoil ur govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) / Jonathan On Budget Padding: Throwback News / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.