Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Are There More People In The North Than In The South? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There More People In The North Than In The South? (2744 Views)

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki / Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Even with the clue from the person you quoted you still remain clueless, ignorant and silly. Why is it difficult for you to factor that he was referring to the manipulation of censor figure to benefit a particular people at the expense of Nigeria, or do you expect OBJ a grandmaster of diplomatic words will come out openly in his book and say that Atiku uses his position as VP to jack up the population of the north.

To what benefit will that statement be when his intention was to expose Atiku's criminal act and not to castigate the entire north for what one of their criminal son has done
Guy STFU.
OBJ's statement was a literal statement about Atiku stealing enough money to feed 400 million people. He wasn't talking about any population nonsense but about how much money he stole.

Don't try to give meaning to what Obj meant other than what he actually meant.

1 Like

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are totally wrong.

If what you wrote was true, there wouldn't be need for planning to spend billions to conduct a census because they can make NIN mandatory and seamlessly count us. It's even funny that there's no room for tribe and religion in the census.

Nigeria is run by old folks who cannot think - no thanks to idiots and bigots who keep voting for them.
What other way would FG compel citizens to get NIN apart from what they're doing?

The only other possible ways would be for the police to start asking everyone to show their NIN else they'd lock them up.

The censors is needed because for now not every Nigerians have NIN. Not everyone registered their sim with NIN (I know people using their family members sim cos they don't wanna do NIN), not everyone will write JAMB or WAEC.
So censors is the next best way to know how many people are in Nigeria until everyone has fully been captured by the database.
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Felimax(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Come back here and let me knack some senses into your blocked brain

Are you so bored this woman?
Please lemme sleep naw!
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Ttalk: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

Are you so bored this woman?
Please lemme sleep naw!

You were sleeping and still responding to my comment. A typical product of miracle centre that has been littering the beautiful article with warped argument since yesterday.

You probably have the highest input with your defensive jargons that shows your limited knowledge on a subject that is beyond your capacity.

Taunting me with abusive words won't stopped me from educating you in a subject your loud mouthed know nothing about.

Since I've refused to swim in the same gutter where you are familiar with you have no choice than to flee.

Next time read comment to broaden your knowledge rather than showcasing your stupidity in subject that is beyond your limit
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Felimax(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ttalk:

You were sleeping and still responding to my comment. A typical product of miracle centre that has been littering the beautiful article with warped argument since yesterday.

You probably have the highest input with your defensive jargons that shows your limited knowledge on a subject that is beyond your capacity.

Taunting me with abusive words won't stopped me from educating you in a subject your loud mouthed know nothing about.

Since I've refused to swim in the same gutter where you are familiar with you have no choice than to flee.

Next time read comment to broaden your knowledge rather than showcasing your stupidity in subject that is beyond your limit

Quite brilliant! I am now educated.
You have so succeeded in displaying your ewedu attributes.
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Tomek09(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
nakaman:
The only truth which cannot be denied is that the north have more land than the south

But if na population, 4get it. Every land in the south is occupied by real people unlike the north who 1 live 4 desert. The settlement is sparse and scattered. Them no plenty sef

The igbo should be considered the largest,
In the 36 states +abj the igbos make at least 10% of the total population of their host state unlike the northerners and westerners who dwell mostly in their homeland
Igbos make 30% of population of every State in Nigeria excluding Lagos and Abuja where they make up to 45 – 50%. SouthEast their homeland is 99.9% indigenous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Tomek09(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

That's true but looking at the census figure in 1991 before the creation of Jigawa state from Kano state,Kano state was just over 100k more than Lagos.After that ,they went ahead to allocate 44 LGA to Kano alone after Jigawa was created with 27 LGA.After that in 2006 again,Kano state alone is still more than Lagos that wasn't divided while Jigawa has 4m+ populace.Does it mean there in no population growth in Lagos?
Jigawa apart from landmass and proximity to Niger Republic, is totally empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Ttalk: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

Quite brilliant! I am now educated.
You have so succeeded in displaying your ewedu attributes.

But at least I ve shut you out of your embarrassing comments on the subject a secondary school dropout could have made a better contribution than you did
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Felimax(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ttalk:

But at least I ve shut you out of your embarrassing comments on the subject a secondary school dropout could have made a better contribution than you did

Hag, let me be please. Do i sound like your ex boyfriend?

I still manage to pick a sense out of your nonsense yet you are not pacified. Get off my back please.

I don't do dirty with wounded hags.
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by oyatz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

Reality!
Same way you have strangers and foriegners scattered all over lagos. In the estate where i was in lagos there is hardly maybe just one yoruba tenant the rest of us are strangers likewise almost the entire area. Very few Yoruba people or Lagos indigenes around. Real fact.

During Christmas i hate been in Lagos because it will seem as if almost everybody is gone. Make public holiday reach if you have not observe the exodus movement out of Lagos you have not stayed in Lagos. Real fact!

How is this related to unhindered and undocumented movement of foreigners into Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Jogs1900: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tomek09:

Jigawa apart from landmass and proximity to Niger Republic, is totally empty.
Waoh and they call that dry land,zero resources and zero IGR a state with 27 LGA.SMH for the southern leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Ttalk: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyatz:

How is this related to the unhindered and undocumented movement of foreigners into Nigeria?

I tire o, the guy has been feeling funky by playing to the gallery when indeed he is just ridiculing himself with zero idea of how embarrassing his comments sound
Re: Are There More People In The North Than In The South? by Felimax(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyatz:

How is this related to unhindered and undocumented movement of foreigners into Nigeria?

"I have lived and worked in the North and I know that so many people from these countries move in and out of Nigeria. Some have even joined our Armed Forces."[i][/i]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure / Apc Presidential Campaign Turns Bloody In Jos / Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.